• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

To Set Zekrom's ability

Hi, I have a quick question and am in need of a quick answer.

I've been in the middle of catching Zekrom for 2 days now (if my DSi hasn't died yet) and I want it to be Adamant. I started the battle with my Adamant-Synchronize Munna, and used a Master Ball.

Now, I don't think you can check the Pokemon's nature until after you save and beat the game.

Here comes the question:

If I soft reset and beat Zekrom, he'll appear in Dragonspiral Tower. Will his nature in Dragonspiral Tower be set when I see him first in N's Castle and ergo unchangable after the credits, or can it change by soft reseting in frot of DragSpir Tower?

I really want to play more soon, but I don't want to proceed until I know the answer to this.

Please, help!

I finally figured out how to determine their nature, but by accedent.

So catch the legendary (a Synchronizer helps) and intentionally lose against N. Then you'll go the the PC and you can check Zekrom/Reshiram's nature. It'll cost you ~5000 PokeDollars, but it's worth it if you want a good natured legend.

My Team:
Munna
Adamant

That's it! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: