• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join To Save Unova

Raven sighed at her new assignment, out of all the officers in Unova, she was picked to serve at Lady Noir's Party.
"Ugh, come on guys, we are going to be late." Raven put her Pokemon into their Pokeballs and headed to the Ball. She decided to curl her hair for the occasion so she would look a little nicer than usual.
"Hello? Anybody home?" Raven said as she knocked on the door.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
(Sorry for being late didn't get a notification)

"Hello you are the guard I presume follow me" Sebastian a young man with long blonde hair said leading her to a hall with servants just finishing up with the food and decorations there was also a young blonde woman yelling at the servants with a Persian by her legs licking itself

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Lady Noir twisted around "About time go stand by the 4th back window" Lady Noir Commended while Precious huffed at the Dratini Sebastion led Raven away before his Master started another fight with someone he pointed to a window in the corner "Just stay by there please" Sebastian said leaving with Lady Noir as she left

"This is gonna be a long day." Raven sighed.
"Dratini!" Dratini nodded in agreement, then draped himself over Raven's shoulders.
"Togepi, can you please come out? The Persian is gone!" Raven coaxed the small egg Pokemon out of her bag.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"M'lady calm" Sebastian said as after an hour of choosing clothing and dressing she came out of her room "Shut it Sebastian because of my servants incompetence I could be horribly late thankfully I'll only be fashionably late" She huffed making Sebastian sigh and follow

Raven saw people flood in, gowns and all.
"What a bunch of losers." Raven rolled her eyes at the snobs around her.
"Hello there." A small girl said to her.
"You talking to me?" Raven asked suprised.
"Yes! I wanted to know if I can pet you Dratini!" The girl squealed.
"Oh, of course!" Raven smiled and took Dratini off her shoulders.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"What a Fabulous ball as always darling" Lady Maria said to Noir "Yes of course I will never be upped by lower classes" Lady Noir smiled not grasping that most weren't commoners

Raven felt better knowing not every one here sucks.
"Dratini, I think we may have to get some food." Raven left her post and headed over to Lady Noir.
"Excuse me, do you have any food for Dratini's?" Raven asked.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Maria huffed at the sight of Raven and Lady Noir turned to her "there is a Pokemon food table over there" Huffed Lady Noir pointing to a table surrounded by many Pokemon Rare, Common, Ghost, Grass anything

"Thank you so much!" Raven said in her utmost smarmy voice and headed over to the table.
"I swear, she is going to drive me ballistic." Raven was steaming as she fed Dratini.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Lady Noir's Ghastly Nightly ate at a fancier table nearby with Dasher and Precious him being the more messy eater he looked up at Raven then a Dratini not surprised his Master was hard to please

Raven finished feeding her Pokemon and headed back to her post and took her jacket off revealing muscle.
" Dratini, when do you think we will be promoted to Captain?" She asked her loyal pet, this was their life dream.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
(I hope I'm not mixing up my RP's again cause I forgot the plot)

Nightly jumped as the giant doors of the ballroom slammed open revealing a group of people wearing white and blue with a man that looked like a polar bear in the front

(Lol, this is team frost. You are good)

"FINALLY!" Raven jumped up and sent dratini using Dragon tail at the Beartic.
"Dratini, a fight you up for?" She asked as Dratini was hit back.
"TINI!" He said riled up. Battle begin.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"ALRIGHT WHERE IS NOIR?!" the Polar Bear man boomed Lady Noir growled and pushed through the crowd "That is Lady Noir to you! Now why did you disturb my party?" She growled as Precious came by her hissing

(OOC i gtg I will be on tmr)

Raven growled at this punk, he didn't even accept the battle.
"WOW, what a coward." Raven laughed.
"Not accepting my invitation to battle." Raven pouted then commanded Dratini to use Dragon tail once more.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Lady Noir glared at Raven before turning back to him going forward "Well it's very simple give us the stone" at the mans words Noir gave a confused look "Stone? what Stone?" she asked

(Okay, that's fine, I can take LadyNoir's place I guess)
Raven rolled her eyes at lady Noir.
"I'm assuming you have some precious stone that everybody wants their hands on, unfortunately, I was assigned here, so nobody will be getting past me." Raven's eyes zeroed in on the beartic looking for any possible weak spots until she was interrupted.
"You are such an imbecile! He is obviously after my family's heirloom." Lady Noir showed a necklace with a gem of a keystone.
"Great, now I know what he is after." Togepi used Metronome. Which in turn used Flamethrower. How lucky.

Last edited: