• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tiemen's sprites

realtiemenoverworldkopitx6.gif
monstersk7.gif
housecx7.gif

dpbadgesra8.gif

badgecasepb9.gif

atlantaregionbadgesbt5.gif

From left to right: Flight Badge [Flying], Bubble Badge [Water], Shock Badge [Electric], Leaf Badge [Grass]
Void Badge [Dark], Skull Badge [Poison], Blaze Badge [Fire]- [not made yet], Freeze Badge [Ice]
Everything is 100% Scratch, except for the fusion.

Well, it seems I've been gone a while and a few new spriters have appeared on the scene.

Aha! A tile spriter! I have been waiting to see the day that I find a tiler on this site. I too, am a tiler, but I don't post them here. I must say, that house is very nice, I commend you on that.
Secondly, I love those badges, they are very nicely made, it would be so cool if you did requests for those, I would request a few if you did!

Great job, I hope to see more from you soon!

I would suggest you make the roof of the house a little less flat, but it's up to you. And the design of the badges could also use a little work, like using less common symbols (leaf, skull, lightning bolt, etc.)

Your sprites are well-shaded, though, and very cleanly defined.