• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join This Will be All our Destinies

To Whom it may Concern;
Well. You may notice that the world Is dying.
Heh. You actually didn't, right? Well... Yeah. I recruited you specifically to help combat this evil that is planting the planet. The Grass, Ice, Desert, Fire, and Cloud continents are all feeling the effects of this devastation. It is bringing about the deaths of many Pokemon. So. Are you going to come to the Saviors Society in Musho Town on the Grass Continent? Or will you stand by as the planet dies. It's your choice, young Pokemon. Battle with us and we shall save the world.
From Ganymade the Lucario of the Saviors Society.
So. The world is dying. You have accepted this letter, and
now you're finally at the Grass Continent. Time to help save the world from.... Umm...

I actually don't know.
But still, you probably know the rules. Just...
Pokecharms roleplaying rules, okay. I'll probably mention special cases in the discussion later and the rp, so cool your freaking jets and make a bio.

Name(First only):
Species(Only 1st Evolutions):
Personality:
Extra Features(I'm not too picky):
Backstory as Well as Continent of Origin:
Moves:
Ability:

You're required two OCs of both genders, max is three OCs.
Welp, my bio. And yes, this is (partially) based off of Super Mystery Dungeon.
Name:Mojave (Mo-ha-vay)
Species:Scraggy
Personality:Mojave is rough, negative, and sometimes even intimidating. He can be soft, but only during issues that he really cares about. He can be nice and friendly, but it will take a long time to get to that point in the mission
Extra Features:Mojave always wears his hood up when not on the desert continent.
Backstory/Origin:Mojave came from the Desert Continent. He was born in a rough neighborhood in the De'Vron Sand Dune. He isn't sympathetic because of that, but he lacks the guts to fight when he challenges a stronger opponent. He only came back se his brother was in the Saveron Town and his family needed one representative
Moves:Leer, Headbutt, Low Kick, Feint Attack
Ability:Moxie
Name:Kate
Species:Beautifly
Personality:Kate makes up for the empathy Mojave lacks, and is always a voice of reason for the group. She likes classical music and everything that's old with the times. She acts extremely mature for her age.
Extra Features:Not many, but her wings are a lighter shade of their colors.
Backstory/Origin:Kate originates from the Ice Continent. She went to the Desert Continent on an advanced trip. She met Mojave and became acquainted. They wrote letters often, and ended up finding out they were both going to Musho Town to save the world.
Moves:Gust, Mega Drain, Poison Powder, Stun Spore
Ability:Compoundeyes.

Hope you'll join, thanks again!
I still don't know what the threat is.