• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The whats in your house game

I do not, but I am honestly surprised my friends haven't disowned me for such as well.

I have a ca- oh wait, no, she left.
I had a cat in my room, so you?

A lot about 300+ Plushies Figures Posters Cards Promos you name I have it

I have a Guitar in my room Do you have a musical instrument in yours?

Uhh... do rough sketches of Bec from Homestuck count? He's kind of a dog/wolf, I think..?
...Let's just go with "No."

I have dice in my room, do you?

Nope. My mum would probably kill me... I do have multiple traced drawings hanging there, though.

I have a super creepy Santa standing in the corner of a room. Do you? I, uh, wouldn't think so, but it's worth a question, right?

Mine doesn't work cuz it's a a Paper cut out of the Undertale Juke box from Grillby's

Me haz alsoz Undertale Figurines D-Lets just skip that part

Omg... that's... that's beautiful. I need five hundred. Where get?

Sadly, no, I don't have any Undertale figurines, but I do have Sans's face that I made myself out of beads. Does that count?

I have a mini carousel, too, in my room. You?

No but an Amusement park called Enchanted World is nearby does that count?

Btw I have no idea where people got them I got them az gifts my family know me well

Me haz School Notebook full of scribbles Moi?
DSC_1009.JPG

I do, actually, though mine is mostly full of messages in Alternian (and some Undertale stuff too) rather than actual drawings. Help.

I have a bunch of marbles in my room, you?

Yes. How else would I play Pokémon Moon?

I have a battery in my room, do you?
And if you do, can you tell me where it's supposed to go? I have the sinking feeling it's important but I don't know where it fits.