• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Walking Dead: Untold Stories

"Most of you know of the stories about Rick and his gang, but what about the others who had to make choices and who had to struggle to survive? Lets tell their story, the ones who struggled to survive this journey."
This is a survival roleplay where your characters that you create can team up to survive this disaster. Here are a few rules: Original characters only MAKE YOUR OWN, No OP stuff like "Oh I found 40 gernades in this house and an RPG," also dont kill off other peoples characters because you have no right, also no taking down a herd of walkers by yourself, and finally obey the rules :) Also feel free to make as many characters as you want as long as you keep track of them.

Name:
Nickname(Optional)
Secondary weapon:
Items: Picks 3 for example backpacks or flashlights things like that
Appearance:(plz include body build)
Personality:
Hometown(Optional)
Hobbies(Optional)
Here is mine!

Name: Anita Grey
Primary weapon: Katana
Secondary: Desert Eagle(3 rounds)
Items: Duffle bag, thermist, binoculars
Appearance: Long black hair tips dyed red , Thin but fit body, wears a red leather jacked with ripped blue jeans and combat boots. Scar on her right cheek and hair covers one eye. She wears a blue bandanna over her mouth sometimes but usually keeps it around mouth, red beanie.
Personality: Brave, brutal, adaptive, leader, sassy, saracstic, careful,strong
Hobbies: Collects anime, figures, weapon replicas(Where she got her katana) etc, reading, gymnastics, and karate.

RP: The house sat all dirty and dark as the sun slowly rose. The matress Anita used was all dirty and old, but it was comfy. She rolled over and then to her feet. She fixed her sports bra and thrw on her leather jacket.

Name: Dave Steele
Nickname: Dave
Primary weapon: Machete
Secondary weapon: Combat Knife
Items: Hiking Pack containing the essentials, like food, water, and one dead flashlight. Also, shades. He needs shades. And uh, I guess we can throw in a walking stick for effect.
Appearance: Slim, tall, and lanky, with medium length light blonde hair, and Caucasian.
Personality: Usually putting on the act of stoic calmness, not much can throw off Dave, except maybe the apocalypse. Usually a loner, be doesn't mind company, and doesn't exactly interact in conflicts either, but will not hesitate to attack another Human if need be.
Hometown: Boston, because fuck yeah.
Hobbies: Flirting with chicks and messing with pricks. Also is skilled with most blades, namely he Katana, which he does not have.

Dave shoved the branch aside as he continued his trek, and almost stumbled on a route. Growing angry at said root, he swung his machete at it several times before continuing in his way, hacking through limbs and whatnot. Luckily, he hadn't encounter any walkers of sorts, and sadly, no people, especially women, much to his displeasure. He was hating listening to his own voice.
Moving past a tree, he glanced to his right. A small creek flowed through the territory. Dave glanced to his left. He could barely make out a building in the distance. He was about to continue on when his stomach gave a most unpleasant rumble. If there were any walkers there, he could clear them out, no problem, then, he could eat. Better there than out here. Last time he'd eaten in the woods, he had succumbed to a swarm of hungry flies, and ran for it, leaving behind the peanut butter sandwich to keep them off of him.
Quietly, he made his advance.

Anita opened the curtains in the room she took to see the forest behind the house. She barely made out the creek before spotting movement, the only thing was it wasnt... dead like. She reached into her bag and pulled out her binovulars. She scanned around to see a boy wandering around. she lifted the window slighlty to let in air as she continued to watch the boy. She let out a whistle to catch his attention and a few walkers in the backyard who wandered trying to find where the noise came from.

Dave froze when he heard a whistle, followed by faint snarls. Did this mean someone living had just alerted him of walker presence? Or was luring walkers to him? Regardless, he slowly shrugged his pack from his shoulders, setting it down on the ground while adjusting his dark shades as he got into a defensive stance, machete at the ready as he began to make a much slower advance, keeping his eyes and ears open for the walkers to appear. I things got too bad, he could just run, obviously. Was this really worth the trouble? Well, if there's someone living, maybe. Depends on how willing they are to kill him arena take his shit.

Anita lokked around and picked up a ruined hand mirror from a desk in the room. She ran back to the two story window and reflected the light from the sun in his eyes quickly to get his attention and for him to find her location. She kept and eye on the walkers to make sure they were that close to him

"Ah. Fuck." Dave muttered as he shielded his eyes from the blinding reflection. He looked up at the cause of this disturbance, and could distinguish a face in the window beyond, holding a piece of glass, or maybe a mirror? They seemed to be getting his attention, but the snarling was nearing. He began to quickly advance towards the house just as a walker pulled itself from some brush. Out of instinct, Dave swung the machete, lodging the blade into the walker's skull, but it got stuck. "Shit..." He groaned as he pulled at it just as several more walkers appeared through the brush, making their menacing, but slow, progress towards him.

Anita thought carefully. She ran towards the room next to her where she put all the walkers she had killed. She striped them all down and goes there clothes together as tight as possible. She through the handmade robe out the window and whistled once again to get his attention before gesturing to climb the rope

Dave glanced back at her progress, noticing the makeshift rope. He quickly yanked the machete from the fallen walker as the second neared him. With a slash, it's esophagus was split open, but the walker wasn't down as it grabbed his arm, the same one holding his weapon.
Quickly, he unsheathed his combat knife and impaled it over the walker's head. Putting the weapon back, he dashed for his Hiking Pack. Wait, for all he knew, there was one walker left. Why run from one?
Immediately flipping around, Dave swung his machete as hard as he could, cutting the Walker's head in half. Dave took a second to admire the kill, before turning back to the woman. "Yeah... don't you have a front door?" He asked, scooping up his pack.

"Have fun pushing a fridge, couch, table, and a bed out of the way to open the door. Also blocked off the chairs with all kinds of furniture... So are you gonna climb up or not?" She shook the makeshift rope in front of him waiting for a response while also watching out for any dead. "Hurry too, Dont want the biters to getcha"

Dave frowned slightly as he approached, keeping his guard up. "How can I trust you? For all I know, you could be a canibal or some shit." He looked at the makeshift rope. "Do you think you're strong enough to pull me up, even?" He wasn't very sure of her strength. He doubted he could pull himself up even, with this hiking pack and all.

"So ill take that as a no... So you have fun surviving ill be up here bye..." She said beginning to collect the rope that she had hung out the window. "Next time dont insult me..." Anita said now sitting by the window and pulling out some book someone left behind. She began to tap her katana on the window just to make some noise.

"Ah fuck. Hey! I wasn't insulting you! I was just... using constructive criticism! It was a simple question, no harm meant!" He called up as he glanced back. "Tell you what. I got shit tons of cool shit in this bag. You get me up there, and you can have whatever you like." He negotiated, squeezing the hilt of his machete. He was sick of being out here, and the first chance he gets with people, not only that, but a female, he screws it up. "I hit the gas station a few miles back, so, yeah..."

"Look who wants forgiveness now..." She tossed down the rope and waved him up. "You better got something in that pack or else you may slip right out the window..." She smirked

"Oh, are you in for a treat." He smirked back as he slid the machete into it's holster, hanging from his belt as he grasped the makeshift rope, still unsure of her strength, he began to climb.

She pulled him up without breaking a sweat. "You know being a gymnast involves being fairly strong and requires a nice firm grip" She puts out her hand expecting to see his bag and what he may have in it.

"Should have told me that in the first place." Dave comments, climbing inside and glancing back, before shrugging the pack off his shoulders, and handing it out to her. "A deals a deal. I still have a few bottles of fresh water in there too." He comments, eyeing her up and down, before glancing about, soaking in everything he could.

She slapped him across the face. "Scan me again and you wont have eyes to look at me with you perv!" She took the waters from his bag before tossing it aside. she put the waters away and then stopped to grip her katana. The last thing she needed was for him to steal it from her

(Lol, not like that. Besides, he has ultraviolet shades on. His eyes are not visible.)
"Uh, sorry..." Dave replies, furrow in his eyebrows, rubbing his cheek. "Um... I'm guessing you don't get many visitors?" He asks, implying it as more of a joke, trying to ease the tension in any way. He glanced back out the window, before returning his attention to her. "Yeah, uh... be careful with that..." His voice trails off as the pack hits the ground. Quickly, he stoops down and opens the pack, looking inside before exhaling in relief as he zips it back up, but stops short. "Hey, uh... wanna Twinky?"

"I pefer snicker bars" She pulls out the bar of candy from her jacket pocket. She makes sure her sports bra doesnt show as she fixes her jacket. She unwraps it and takes a bite. "So... where did you come from exactly?"

"I got those." He replies as she pulls out a bar of chocolate. Then proceeds the questions.
"Boston. I'm... a wanderer, I guess." He replies as he stands back up, still feeling an awkward tension. "You?"

"Never really lived anywhere... Started in Boston then moved a little went all the way to Hollywood then to Seattle, and back here." She explained as she sat down in a rocking chair. She squinted as she looked out the window in awe. "Its a beautiful day isnt it?" She said with sarcasm

"Wow. That's what you're supposed to say when you're out of ideas. How 'bout this. I don't think we got off right. Name's Dave." He said, sticking out his hand, before realizing it was covered in Walker blood, and pulled it back. She didn't seem to be warming up to him, and he couldn't say he blamed her, for he himself didn't feel warm and fuzzy inside with her either.

"Anita... we actually have to get moving soon." She said backing away from the other window. She pointed out a herd coming from the northwest of the forest. She shoved everything she could in her duffle bag and turned to Dave. "Well are you going to come or not?"

"Wait, what do you mean? I just got here." Dave glances out the window. "How the hell did they follow me here?" He mutters to himself before grabbing his pack. "You know how to use that thing?" He asks, pointing to the Katana before raising his hands. "Just checking. Not insulting."

"I do... I know you dont know how to respect ladies though..." She swung the katana on her back and trotted towards the window. She tied the makeshift rope a bedframe and she slid down it quickly "Come one we gotta hurry"

"Don't know how to respect ladies. The fuck I don't." Dave muttered to himself before following suit, making sure to not damage his hiking pack as he did so. "Well, you're not exactly like most 'women'. At least those I've met. All I've done is give you water and and acted concerned for your survival skills. Cut me a break I've been walking for 2 days now..." He glanced back. "Maybe you're not used to receiving attention. Maybe you've forgotten it."

"Last man i dated tried robbing me in the end so im glad i dont... and i dont need the attention from you!" She scoffed and made her way out of the backyard and onto the street. She headed down the street silently avoiding the undead

Dave followed, keeping a distance. "Who said I wanted to give you attention? I'm just saying..." He could see this argument was pointless. She obviously didn't enjoy his company, so why she didn't steal his shit and leave him for the herd was beyond him. "Listen. I scratch your back, you scratch mine, metaphorically speaking. We help each other, we survive. Or, we could go our separate ways and never deal with each other again. Probably."

"Well if you want to stick around then alright then..." Anita continued down the road before reaching a mart. "We can search this place. She began to admire the lock door. "Hmm the glass will cause too much noise where do we get in?"

"Well, being an expert at picking locks, I think she can do the job." Dave replies, pulling out a Combat Knife. "But if we get too desperate, if we could find something with porcelain in it, these windows wouldn't stand a chance. Plus it's minimum noise."

Name: Diego
Nickname: none
Primary weapon: ak 47(20 round)
Secondary: a tomahawk axe
Items: a backpack fill with food, water, and flash light
Appearance: well built body, black Scruffy hair and wears an auto mechanic uniform
Personality: he is someone who can see if their an ally or a foe. He is loyal to his team but if anyone hurt his ally he will find a way to get his revenge.
Hometown: los Angeles, California
Hobbies: anime, read mangas, and loves to play video games, and judo

In the rp: Diego is running away from a herd of walker. "Oh crap this is not good" he said to himself. As he was running he saw building up ahead off him, he notice two people . He sprint hard to out run the walkers, and finally to catch up with the the two people. "Hey.." he said while trying to catch his breath. "The name is Diego, and we should keep moving because there's heard of walkers coming." he said still trying to catch his breath.

Name: Daniel Stein
Nickname(Optional): The Plague Doctor.
Primary weapon: A M16 assault rifle with holo site and laser/flashlight combo attachments.
Secondary weapon: Dual 40. Cal pistols.
Items: Handcuffs, Food, Water, Camping lantern, sedatives and medical supplies.
Appearance: Black hair and green eyes, muscular build, Always wears a plague mask that covers the top half of his face, Black hoodie and a military Grade Kevlar vest that he found off a dead solider, blue jeans and combat boots.
Personality: Phycotic, Brutal, narrow focused, kind (Rarely).
Hometown(Optional): Tacoma, Washington.
Hobbies(Optional): you really don't wanna know.

RP: Jake and another man were ins black pickup truck driving on a road in the woods, no one in sight. They continued onwards, trying to use as little gas as possible.