• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join THE WALKING DEAD : Hope Fades Away (S1)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(@Rebirth_Cards IS accepted.)
2 walkers were just behind Flint. Flint looked behind and pulled out his pocket knife, and charged right behind the walkers. He cut one's jaw, "Can't bite anyone, now, huh?" He pushed the jaw-less walker on top of the other walker. He then stomped on both the walkers' heads. He looked at the two people he had just been talking to. They didn't seem to talk to him, so he just walked away, back to his house. He entered the door, and saw Zach looking out the window, "Something wrong?" He asked curiously.

"Just wondering what exactly you were doing standing infront of a house yelling. And by the looks of it, you attracted every walker in a mile." Zach replied. At least 15 had gathered on the street outside. Zach stood up and walked outside closing the door behind him. He unsheathed his sword and swung at the first walker who noticed him. Dead. He stabbed his blade through 5 of their thick skulls, almost like a kabob. He quickly finished the rest. He walked up to the house where Flint was previously standing at. He noticed two shadows on the top floor. "Whelp, only one thing to do.." He said to himself. He kicked the door down like it was a plastic domino.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Flint entered in front of Zach, "You know, when you kicked the door,...this happened.." He pointed to more walkers. This time, Flint had hs shotgun. There were about 35 of them, "And no, how did I attract the previous walkers? I literally had a pocket knife, its not a gigantic speaker, is it?" He asked sarcastically, "And now, that you've kicked down the door, the walkers are sure to come in. Logic." He said briefly as he stepped outside, as he pulled out his pocket knife, and took out the walkers. He sorta stabbed their heads, and cut off their jaws, before he stabbed their heads. There were no walkers left, and thankfully no more were coming. He stepped inside. He wasn't impressed that Zach took out 15 walkers. Flint literally took out 50 walkers back at the city, 35 walkers here, and a few bandits. Still, it was a start for Zach. He put his hood on, and started looking for the two people. His pocket knife was in his belt, and his shotgun was in his hands, with full ammo.

Y

Yifun618

(Something I forgot to mention in character bio is that Morgan is very smart with technology, she likes making things, and is good with any electronic).

Morgan heard a commotion of gunshots and walkers a few blocks down from her safe haven. Well, if you call it that. It was really just her dad’s truck, with reinforced glass and windows. She decided the people may need help. Slinging her staff over her shoulder, she hopped in the drivers seat. Morgan reached to the shotgun seat, and grabbed the home made harpoon gun, she hoped it would work. She made the drive towards the commotion, noticing a large concentration of walkers surrounding a spotless building. She estimated at least a hundred of them. “Well, here goes.” She thought to herself. She aimed the harpoon’s bolt towards a spot in the wall, and fired. The harpoon stuck, with the cable stretching from the wall to her truck. “DUCK!” She yelled out, to anyone that may be near them. Without waiting for an answer, she drove the truck as fast as she could around the group of walkers, watching the cable sever their heads. After she was done, she drove the truck to a stop and dove out the door. All the walkers were headless and dead. Morgan readied her staff and went into the house, hoping anyone in there was still alright.

Zach motioned to Flint that he was headed upstairs. He slowly ascended up the fleet of stairs to the second floor. He checked his corners carefully for any sign of walkers lurking around. Unfortunately, there was one. The hideous creature came from behind, thankfully Zach's reaction time was quick enough and he grabbed a nearby book off the overly decorated shelf and used it to decapitate the walker. Zach tossed the novel aside and began cleaning his hands off. He tried to use his sword as less as possible. He wasn't sure how much it could take. He found the door that was bolted down, "Guess this is the place." He whispered to himself. He attempted to knock on the door, but was stopped by a crash outside. "Knocking's gonna have to wait."

Jackson looked up and aimed his gun out of automatic reflexes before hearing the male's offer, he didn't have time to answer before a walker had attacked the strange male and then he was inside. Jackson extended an arm to hold back Meredith from attacking the intruders, he aimed with his other arm and shot several of the un-dead humans before disappearing up the stairs. It wasn't that he wanted to leave the two male's to defend themselves, but he needed to prepare in case they were hostile. "They seem friendly-" he explained to his sister and loaded his guns, "About time we made a team-" he muttered, Merry had killed their last partner. As Merry stayed behind her older brother glaring at the unfamiliar boys Jackson aimed at the taller one's head, "Hey! Which one of you broke my door?" he yelled, he then took note of the many dead bodies on the floor and lowered the gun slightly, "Ah, doors are for losers." he grinned, "Still got extra rations?" he asked as his stomach growled.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"We don't want harm." He said calmly, as he folded his hands, "Unless YOU want harm." He said as he kept one of his hands beside his shotgun, and one beside his pocket knife. He glared back to the two people. He didn't trust them, that was for sure. He then stopped being friendly and started to glare more.

Jackson thought for a moment before putting the gun by his side with a smile, "Well harm certainty isn't on my Christmas list." he then extended a hand to be shook. "The name's Jack-" Jackson was cut off by Meredith pulling on his shirt, he looked back to see her shaking her head. Her thick hair tossed from side to side and her dark gaze burned of suspicions, but Jackson shook her off- even if he was the only one to do it. He trusted these strangers, they didn't seem bad. "I'm Jackson." he finished with a grin.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Flint looked at Jackson, and then shook his hand, "Flint." He stated calmly, "Anyhow, you guys low on supplies? We got food, water and tons of ammo, back at my house." He said calmly, "We also have fences barbed with electric wires, and we have a lot of ammo for the generator. Also, I go on a daily supply hunt, every morning, evening and night. Those things SHOULD keep us living for a while." He reassured them. Of course, all of that was true.

Zach didn't appreciate the gun pointed at his head, but he assumed it was going to be normal now. He thought of Asra, "We have someone back at the house alone, so I'm going to go back and check on her," He said running down the stairs. "Name's Zach by the way." He ran across the street to their current place of residence. He hurried in the front door, Asra was still there, asleep, or supposedly asleep. Zach wasn't the best chef, but he took a culinary course in High School that proved to be slightly effective at raising his cooking skills. He figured the new people coming over would be prettt hungry. He assumed Flint didn't mind him rumaging through his ingredients to create a edible meal of sorts.

Y

Yifun618

Morgan watched Zach walk straight past her truck and all the corpses that she had helpfully made. "A simple 'Thank-you' would have sufficed..." Morgan said under her breath. She walked over towards the harpoon in the wall, and carefully dislodged it. She retracted the cable, and pulled out her knife. She carefully bent down and took a skin sample from one of the fallen walkers. She liked to experiment on this, to maybe see if she could develop a cure some day. For now, she just slid it into a glass case where it wouldn't get contaminated. She also took a small sample of blood, dropping it into a glass vial. Morgan walked back to her truck, and drove a few blocks down. While she wanted to help these people, she didn't want to attract attention to them or herself. She decided she would stay near, and jump in if they needed help.

Jackson's grin spread wider, "This is Meredith." he pointed to his sister who gave Flint a threatening glance before running up the steps. "Give us a second to pack up our remaining amo." he instructed. After fitting all his guns and bullets into a bag Jackson hauled it over his shoulder and down the steps, "Thanks a lot pal, I promise you won't regret this." he smiled at the stranger. Meredith dragged her bat behind her as she walked past Flint and out the door, there she saw an unfamiliar truck- though she didn't say anything about it and it didn't stay for long before driving off.

Asra groaned as she sat up rubbing her eyes as she looked around "Oh, Zach you came back." She smiled as she stood up feeling slightly better than before. She walked towards Zach and looked at him curiously "What are you making?" She didnt know much on culinary and stuff but she knew that what Zach was making was enough for a few more people. "That's a lot but dont you think it'll reduce much of our supplies? Who are those for anyway?" She frowned at the thought of new people but then she realized that she was speaking too much and its always bad on speaking too much, thats what her uncle always reminds and punish her for. "Sorry." She mumbles looking down.

"Hey Asra," Zach replied. "Looks like we have some new company... I was just trying to show them some appreciation. And don't worry about it, I like talking to people, I don't mind it." He lowered his voice. "I don't 100 percent trust these people yet, it's a sister and a brother apparently. The guy seemed kind of suspicious to me. We'll have to watch him." Zach continued to fix the meal for everyone, he had too many thoughts on his mind, his head hurt.

Asra frowned but nodded as she looked around the house. "By the way did you run into trouble on the way?" She asked curiosity winning over her "If you did, then they might be hiding a bite or a scratched. I dont think they're safe but its not really my call so..." she trailed off as she looked at the front door. A worried frown on her face "And where's Flint?"

(may i join?.... or not considering that this rp is dead..)
Name : Jhon Kartell
Personality : A very quiet person, but if you aggravated him, you will really be dead
Weaponry : A Chainsaw where he found on their shed.
Appearance : Black hair, Blue eyes, Navy Blue Jeans, red T-shirt, and black Rubber shoes.
Dislikes : None
Other : None
Rp:
As Jhon cut walkers he shouted "I FREAKING HATE YOU!" and one walker got cut in half, another has no head. he ran away. beacause hordes are already starting to form. he found a house and knocked like nothing happened.

Name: Daniel Bartholomew (mostly known as "The doctor")
Personality: Psychopathic, Suffers from SPD, also has PTSD, when acting slightly sane he is known to be kind and caring of life. The one thing both personalities share in common is the fact that they are almost always wearing a plague mask because they are paranoid someone might recognize them.
Weaponry: a folding stock Ak47 and a variety of blades (including bone saws).
Appearance: usually wearing a plague mask (will reveal facial features later on), he has Green eyes and black hair, wears a red tank top(it got its color from blood) and combat boots with military urban camo pants. He is slim in build and his hair is always a mess. Has a Russian accent.
Status: Not mentally sound but otherwise pretty OK, not bit and has a little cold right now.
(Good Personality: helping others and chocolate, also a bit of vodka in the morning.)
(Evil: well... think negan but more killey killey and less tourture-ey and taunting his victims.)
Dislikes: walkers, bandits and overall anything hostile. (Evil: when his prey escapes.)
RP: Daniel walked down the street holding his AK in one hand as he hummed a twisted version of 99 bottles of coke on the wall. "99 people with heads on their necks, 99 people with heaaads! Cut one off, throw it away, 98 people with heads on their necks!" Daniel sang to himself with a grin on his face. He then noticed a small horde forming in front of him. He aimed his AK and began getting rid of the walkers.

(hey X3n0 Jake! lets continue this rp that seems to be DEAD BUDUM TISS!!)
Jhon heard the singing, looked around, and only saw a horde "aw shoot! a horde! the door is locked!" he ran to the horde cut the heads of each of the walkers and saw someone in hazmat, looking like holding a AK47 and finally all of the walkers are dead. and said "did i finish your song?"

Y

Yifun618

Morgan heard gunshots and chainsaws from a few blocks down. “Them again?” She though to herself. Morgan assumed it was the people she saw earlier, and decided it would be best to help out. She quickly turned the keys to the ignition, and drove down to where she heard the commotion. As soon as she saw who it was, she immediately regretted it. Morgan could recognize that man’s mask from a mile away. Something wasn’t right with him. He definitely had a screw loose, from what Morgan has seen of him. She tried to turn her truck around, only to drive past a walker who somehow managed to slash her tire and send her skidding right in front of “The Doctor”. Well, this was not a situation she wanted to be in. Reaching into a bag in her back seat, she produced a small vial of a red powder, as well as a pack of matches. The powder was something she made herself, slightly more flammable than gunpowder, but harder to control. With her pistol in her hand, she stepped out of the car, aiming it at the Doctor. That’s when Morgan noticed a boy next to him. She decided to ignore him, and stared down the Doctor, a pistol in one hand, her vial of powder in the other. “I don’t want any trouble. Just let me change my tire, and I’ll leave. Simple as that. Listen to reason. One wrong move...” Morgan shook the vial. “And you’ll see what’s in here.”

Dan looked at Morgan as she pointed the gun at him. With a slight twitch of his head his mind went to the same version of himself. "Whoa whoa whoa, calm down. Seriously. Calm down." Dan said trying to ease Morgan's worries. "Just, trust me when I say we should leave. I think there is another herd incoming." Dan explained.