• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Virus (Evil Team) Discussion

Um... Hi there everyone. This will be my first RP on this site (And hopefully not the last one), so I hope it goes well. Here is the backstory/past:

This world was not always like this. It wasn't always ravaged by Scavengers and Enforcers. The Pokemon weren't always this violent or mindless. Team Virus didn't always scour the streets, looking for survivors. Our world used to be peaceful, and people and Pokemon lived in harmony. Humans actually captured and tamed Pokemon to be their partners or pets. Our world was like that up until Team Virus unleashed their weapon. The weapon was a machine that targeted the brains of all Pokemon. Once it was activated, the Pokemon's brains would be altered to where they would be under the complete control of Team Virus. Once the weapon activated, they forced all Pokemon to attack their trainers/humans. Using this sudden drop in population, they took control of all 7 regions and enslaved most of the survivors. We, the Scavengers, plan to take back this world from Team Virus, or the Enforcers as we like to call them. The Enforcers prowl the streets looking for Scavengers or survivors to hold in their prison blocks. The prison blocks are exactly as they sound: a large compound where Team Virus holds their "prisoners", which are the Scavengers and survivors.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me. Now here are the rules: YOU MUST READ!!!!!

1. Follow the normal Pokemon RP rules, I would prefer this RP not getting shut down. That means no Fakemon, Legendaries, or Megas.
2. Keep swearing to a minimum
3. Keep romance to a minimum
4. Violence is allowed, but please keep it PG-13, no ripping people's heads off
5. If you role play as a Scavenger, NO POKEMON
6. If you role play as an Enforcer, ONE POKEMON PER PERSON
7. You may have up to 3 characters
8. If you have read the rules, write "Enforcers Rule!" or "Scavengers Rule!" depending on your team
9. If you would like to be the leader of the Enforcers, PRIVATELY ask me to be (I'm the leader of the Scavengers)

Here is your form: (REMEMBER! I have the right to deny any form, if you have not followed the rules or form)

Name:
Team: (Scavenger or Enforcer)
Role: (Medic, Soldier, Ranger, etc.)
Weapon(s):
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothing/Armor: (Scavengers wear rugged, messy clothes/armor while Enforcers wear shiny, new clothing/armor)
Identifying Marks:
Past:
Personality:
Skills:
Pokemon: (FOR ENFORCERS ONLY)

Species:
Nickname:
Special Features:
Ability:
Moves:

Sorry for the long form, but it's all necessary. I will post my form once one more person joins.

My Character

Scavengers Rule!
Name:Tempest Steele
Team:Scavenger
Role: Ranger (I am a bit confused, is role for Enforcers? If so ignore what I wrote)
Weapon(s):Tempest carries twin hatchets and a large dagger just in case
Hair:Light Black
Eyes: Pale Grey Eyes
Clothing/Armor:
Identifying Marks: She is blind in her right eye from a incident that happened to her as a child. She has a scar over that blind eye is a child from that incident.
Past:Tempest was always a wild child, even before Team Virus took control. Her parents didn't even mean to have her and when they did, they weren't very happy to have such a Crazy child. Her parents refused to take care of her So she was raised by a Family friend named Collin. Collin was a Single dad with a New Child as well and he was more than willing to take care of the girl for the parents. During childhood, Tempest became best friends with the Child Collin Had. The Child, a boy was Named Marcus. Marcus was a calm, easy going child who hardly spoke unless spoken to by his father The two were known all around the city for the wild, crazy things they would do together. But one faithful day every thing change. Tempest was 15 when Pokemon started to attack and Kill Their masters. Luckily For Tempest, She was never allowed to have a Pokemon. She never really wanted one after she was attacked by a stray Zangoose when she was 6. A Few days after the deaths, a Group of People tempest would find out they were apart of Team Virus took over the city. Carefully Tempest Escaped With Collin. But For some odd reason, Marcus would not go. Tempest asked why and Marcus Explained that he was just going to surrender to Team Virus. This devastated his Father would tried to reason with him. Suddenly Marcus Shot his father. He pointed the Gun at Tempest who was paralyzed by fear. "No Hard Feeling Towards Dear Old Dad, But He would get in my way of me joining Team Virus" Marcus the laughed, which was cold and dry. "Any Last Words?" Marcus Told the Frightened Girl "Yeah I Do, Goodbye Marcus." She quickly pushed Marcus Over and ran as fast as she could away from the City She loved so much.
Personality:Tempest is a Free Spirit, Not Easy to control, but when you do, makes a good ally. She is known for her witty, dry humor and her sarcastic personality. Tempest also isn't the kind of person that betrays people, she is extremely loyal to Scavengers and Very passionate about destroying Team Virus.
Skills:Tempest is known for her hit and run strategy, which to her advantage, she is extremely fast. She might not be the strongest person, or even have great stamina, but she is a fast fighter. Besides her speed, Tempest is quite resourceful, being able to use practically anything for a weapon. She has some intelligence which helps her when she fights, which is most often.

Last edited:
Scavengers rule!
Name: Heron
Team: Scavenger
Role: Medic
Weapon: Sharp kitchen knife, or any sharp medical supply if attacked while in a healing-tent
Hair: Mainly dark brown with a tuft of blonde.
Eyes: Dark brown
Clothing: A ripped blue hoodie, now brown, over a ragged old shirt. Her pants are torn shorts.
Identifying Marks: A sort of crescent moon shaped birthmark on her forehead, but she hides most of it with her blonde tuft of hair.
Past: Truly, she'd never interacted with Pokémon. The only time she'd ever seen them were her parents', or common Pidgeys and Ratatas. However, her parents used to be Pokémon trainers before giving up their old life and taking care of their daughter. Concerned for her safety, (not wanting her to leave for an adventure at age 11,) they decided it would be best to keep most Pokémon hidden from her. Eventually, they heard about a conspiracy of a new evil team arising; and for the family's safety, they put all their Pokémon in a PC box. This is most likely the only reason why Heron was able to survive for so long. But, she left her Pokémon-friendly city during the invasion to stay safe.
Personality: Somewhat trusting, kind, but quite hotheaded. Because of not knowing much about Pokémon, she depends on others greatly.
Skills: Good craftsmanship and is clever.

Last edited:
( I'm gonna try and join.)

Scavengers Rule!
Name: Oliver ( Ollie ) Thompson.
Team: Scavengers.
Role: None as if now.
Weapon: A sturdy baseball bat.
Hair: Light Brown.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Clothes: A Dark Blue hoodie with a Pokeball on the back.
Identifying Marks: None.
Past: Oliver's parents were killed when he was 6, so he fended for himself half his life. He taught himself to be a good hider, and is one of the youngest scavengers.
Personality: He doesn't talk alot, and often makes small noise, or acts out what he wants to say. If he trust someone, he speaks to them softly, and acts happy and energetic. He is the most positive out of everyone.
Skills: He runs fast, hides well, so he is good at spying on others.