• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Very Best - Cedar Academy

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-very-best-pokemon-academy-discussion-and-sign-ups.17971/

Approved People:
@Glaceon trainer
@Ry_Burst
@BriefStar
@Aquaman
@fifty-ten

Damien breathed in deeply, smelling the salty sea air as he sped towards Cedar Academy. The school was on an island, so the students were being brought there via a small cruise ship. Damien reveled in the thought that he had gotten invited to Cedar Academy. Just last year Damien was getting average grades in the Unova region at his normal school, but the prestigious Cedar Academy wanted him to come learn there. Damien leaned on one the the railings lining the edges of the ship, watching the waves and water Pokémon go by. This view is too good for just me, Damien thought as he took out a Pokeball from his pocket. The boy clicked the button and in a flash of white light his Croagunk appeared. The frog Pokémon croaked in acknowledgement and leaned on the railing just like her trainer. “Can you believe it, Locus?” Damien asked the Pokémon. “We’re going to Cedar Academy!”

Professor Mahogany was sorting through his papers. "First period class, and no idea what to do. Frosty, get off those papers!" He called out to his Glaceon laying on some papers. Maho kept looking around, and when he opened his drawer, he found his old z-ring from his research. "I know what, we should do some challenges! Pokemon and Trainer!" Now to think of ideas." He said, sitting down at a desk with stacks of papers on topics that make no sense to be together, and started to brainstorm ideas.

Kell was laxing on the dock of the ship continuing to reread the invitation for any kind of mistake. Still not believing he got invited to learn at Cedar Academy. "There is no mistake I'm actually going to Cedar!" yelled Zell smiling his smiling face scarying a few of the other passages that were around him. "What about you Dizzy aren't you excited too?" Kell turned to his Buneary who was sitting in the sit beside him drinking her berry juice she turned to her trainer and nodded as she went back to enjoying the cruise.

Benjy Ryber leaned back on a rail and sighed quite audibly. “Ugh, this is just, ugh, boring as hell.” He wasn’t filled with excitement or joy like a lot of his fellow students. He was more annoyed that he wasn’t there, impatient being a better term. Ronin, his Sneasel, leaned up on the rail beside him, slowly sharpening his claws against each other.

His eyes scanned the crowds of students anxiously. Maybe he could get a battle with an almost decent trainer before they got there. This was a school for trainer “prodigies” so there had to be a few decent battlers who could give him somewhat of a challenge. While the boy was a young trainer, he was still equally skilled and had a decent sized ego. He wasn’t about to lose.

“Hey! Who here thinks they can give me the slightest challenge? C’mon, I’ll battle you!” He shouted, cupping his hands over his mouth. He was already showing how impatient he was. Not even at the academy yet and already beginning to start fights.

Damien and Locus turned in unison to see a wired boy shouting about a battle. “What do you think, Locus?” Damien asked his Pokémon, “Should we do it?” Locus rolled her eyes as she nodded “Yes”. Damien picked up Locus and put her on his shoulders as he began to make his way through the crowd. Damien picked his way through the throng of kids until he got to the boy who was still shouting about a challenge. “We’ll battle you!” Damien shouted, setting Locus down. The Croagunk got into a battle stance and fixed the boy’s Sneasel with a confident glare.

Maho walked outside of the school, hoping to meet some of his students. Glaceon walked with him. He saw a crowd of students, either battling or talking. Looking around, he saw a pokemon tournament. Walking over, he said, "You guys need an adult supervisor. But lucky for you, im here to help!" He took a spot as the referee of the battles.

Last edited:
“A Crogunk eh? So I’ll be at a disadvantage. Let’s do this, and finish it quickly. Ronin, Icy Wind!” The Dark and Ice Type charged forward, and fired a blast of icy wind at his feet as he ran. The area where the two trainers were battling was quickly covered in a thin layer of ice. This allowed Ronin to move much faster on in, as he skated forward in a rushing formation. “Chain on with Quick Attack!” Ronin became a blur at this point. He skated around Locus fazing past and around the Posion and Fighting type, to try and confuse it. Then he rushed forward and tried jabbing a claw at Locus’ underbelly, hopefully before the Poison Frog had a chance to attack.

Kell was still relaxing when him nearly jump out of his seat when he heard someone yell out for someone to battle. He scanned around when he spotted a trainer with his hands over his mouth. "Oh, it must have been him I'm not one to normally battle but he does look bored. I'll wait a little more to see if anyone else wants to battle him." Kell said to himself as he watches another trainer with his Croagunk make his way towards the trainer. "That trainer looks pretty tough I guess we get to watch a fun battle while we relax Dizzy" Dizzy continues to drink her juice as the battle begans to unfold.

Last edited:
Bee was sitting in a deck chair, quietly waiting for the boat to finally arrive on land. He may have been known as the rowdy punching boy back in his hometown of Cianwood, but for now he was just the seasick dead boy. It didn't help that his Mankey, Hana, insisted upon rocking the chair around constantly. The last thing he wanted to do was make a bad first impression on all of his soon-to-be classmates, so all he was able to do was sit there and hope that nothing happened.

Until a trainer called out a request for a battle. At the sound of a challenge, Hana instantly ran off in that direction, not stopping for anyone. "Ah geez, Hana wait!" cried Bee, getting up as fast as he could. Following the pig monkey Pokémon across the boat deck, he was able to stop her right before she ran into the midst of the battle. "Hana, these trainers are already battling. You can't just run into them!" said an exasperated Bee. Hana looked disappointed, so Bee compromised with her by sitting in a chair close to the fight. "Not only will this be a great way to pass the time, it'll also be a great way to see how strong our opponents will be," he explained to his Mankey.

A Sneasel shouldn’t be too difficult for Locus to take down, Damien thought as they battle began. Damien watched as the Sneasel skated around Locus, trying to anticipate when it would strike. Damien saw it plant it’s feet to go in for an attack, and Damien called, “Now!” To Locus. The Croagunk’s arms shot towards her midsection and caught the Sneasel’s arm at the wrist. “Now use Poison Sting!” Damien commanded. Locus’s cheek sacs expanded as they filled with poison, then she expelled it at the Sneasel in the shape of a small barbed spear. This Sneasel is quick, Damien thought. We’ll have to be quicker.

“Twist the arm to break lose!” Using the icy floor to quicken his movements, Ronin skated to the hard left of Locus while bringing the arm holding on to him. He arm went up, and Ronin slipped around successfully. However the Poison Sting slammed into the ice, causing it to splinter at the base of Locus’ feet and sand spread to Ronin’s path. With a sudden change of surface, Ronin promptly tripped over the bare spot, due to the added friction. Ronin rolled once forward, and slammed both claws into the ground, tearing at the ice and damaging the hardwood floor of the deck, to cause himself to stop. This tired the Dark and Ice Type a bit, but he was still in good condition.

“Now! Scratch!” Ronin leapt forward and did a mid-air front flip, to hide from where he would strike from. Then he slammed his claw down, aiming for Locus’ left shoulder.

Mindy sat within the more inner areas of the ship, since she knew her Aron was not exactly too keen with the outer life. The Aron almost jumped from her lap when he swiftly picked up a battle that was already going on earlier back when he was peacefully dozing off to the breeze cuddling his tiny body. He emitted a few whimpers and curled in a ball much to Mindy's slight disappointment. She gently stroked his back; avoiding the protruding spike and other sensitive areas and asked, "Is there something wrong my little Aron? I know you don't exactly like being around other people, but you're going to need to learn unless if you wanna be in my arms all day like a cute little baby."

The Aron covered his watery eyes and whimpered, "A- Ar Ar..." He emitted a few sniffles towards the deck's direction. Numerous amounts of tears slipped under his arms, as he thought, "Can't we just go home already? I mean... I kinda know this stuff... but not really anymore after what happened... It's not fair to be a little baby and being bossed around by someone that lets that girl in the pink hair stab me with that pointy thing!"

Sensing the Aron's noticeable, esclating perturbation, Mindy scooped the Aron in her arms and cradled him around with a warm grip. She watched over him like a Mega Audino and attempted to calm him before anyone could potentially pick up his various, quiet mewls. She glanced towards the vast, saline seas away from the island the ship was approaching towards in an expedious manner. She spotted a flock of Wingull flying past by for a split second, as her gaze swiftly returned towards the ship's direction soon after. She reached into her bag with her left arm and took out a baby bottle filled about three quarters of the way with a whitish liquid that would be suited for a little Pokémon like Aron to ingest.

She waved the bottle towards the Aron, as he peered through the slight opening of his covering arms to get a good look at the bottle. He gave a vague nod of dubious approval after recognizing the familiar drink, as Mindy slowly placed the soft, rubbery nozzle into his mouth and held the bottle for him. She continued to watch over the Aron while he slowly drank the bottle at a snail's pace and attempting to cease his sobbing before it was too late.

Euclides' plane landed at the Lumiose City's airport. As the door opened, Euclides ran towards it, running off. Euclides' hurry was so big that he left his bag with everything he had inside the plane, but! While Euclides... Euclides' Pikachu released a charge of electricity, causing Euclides to fall. Euclides' skin ended up completely scorched, and his hair spiked up instantly.

"Owww!!! What the matter?!" Euclides screamed.

A guy came up to him, tossing Euclides' bag on his body. "Hey!!!! It hurts!!!' Euclides exclaimed, getting up slowly. "I guess we should go?" Euclides told Pikachu. walking forwards.

"Hm? I can hear somet-" Euclides couldn't end his sentence due to a sudden slap, Euclides got flung forwards. "AGH!!!! WHY IT'S ALWAYS MEEEE?!" Euclides exclaimed, looking back, noticing that it was his Totodile the one who did that! Croconaw had a grin on its face, meaning it didn't do that on purpose.

Euclides got up, walking towards the actual airport, running towards the phones, calling his mom. "Hello?!" His mom asked. "Ehh.. I need to inform you that your son's plane..." Euclides tried to mimic someone else's voice, getting cut by his mom before he could finish his sentence. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE BOY!?" His mom screamed. "His plane.... ARRIVED AT LUMIOSE CITY!!!" Euclides exclaimed. "....#####!!!!" His mom started to curse, Euclides covering his ears and throwing the phone away. "Ok, I think she is good now," Euclides said, walking away with his Pokémon.

"Hmmm..." Euclides stopped by a map, taking a look at it. "Ok, guys! We need to take a boat from Shalour City to that island!!!! But.. The thing is... We are days away from Shalour City!!!!!" He looked down, frustrated. "We will take a while...." Euclides murmured. "Ok... If we don't hurry, we will never reach Shalour City!!!" Euclides picked Totodile up, running towards the edge of the sidewalk, waving his hand in the air, a taxi stopping near him. "Thanks!!!" He exclaimed, opening the Taxi door, sitting down. "Where do you want to go?!' The taxi driver said. "I want to go to Shalour City!" Euclides replied.

After several minutes, the taxi stopped. "There we are!" The taxi driver said. "Uhhh... We are in Shalour already?!" Euclides replied "You said Shalour??? I heard a place where I can secretly steal your Pokémon!" The taxi-driver exclaimed. "First: How can you even mistake Shalour City by that... Second: You will never steal my Pokémon, do you know why?" Euclides said. "No, I don't know!" The taxi driver replied. "BECAUSE IM ABLE TO RUN!!!!" Euclides kicked the door, but it didn't even move. "I guess we are kinda fried!!!" Euclides exclaimed.

"Now, give me those beauties!!!" The taxi driver screamed, jumping towards Pikachu. "TOTODILE! USE HEADBUTT ON THE GLASS!!!" Euclides exclaimed, as the Pikachu got grabbed, but! seconds after, the Totodile hit the glass, hopping out the taxi. "Ok, time to go!" Euclides jumped out the taxi as well. "What about your Pikachu?!" The taxi driver exclaimed, rising the hand which Pikachu was being held. "Oh.... Totodile, use water gun and fill that taxi with water!" The Totodile did so, filling up the taxi with water. "Now, Pikachu, use Spark!" The Pikachu smirked, letting out a massive charge of electricity, making the taxi driver faint. "Good job, guys!!!" The Pikachu jumped out the taxi, landing on Euclides' arms.

"We are lost???" Euclides asked himself, looking around, noticing that there was a subway near where they were "Oh!!! Let's go!!!" Euclides exclaimed, running towards the subway, running down the stairs, looking to the cabin at his right. "Ok.. I want to buy a ticket," Euclides said. "Ok... Where do you want to go?" The girl inside the cabin said. "Shalour City!!!" Euclides exclaimed, the girl giving him a ticket, Euclides picking it up, walking towards a chair, sitting down.

After some minutes, the metro he waited for arrived, Euclides entering it, showing the ticket to a guy next to the door, then running towards his seat. "Agh... I can't believe what happened early..." Euclides thought.

Some hours after taking the metro, he finally arrived Shalour... "Yes!!!! We are almost there!!!!" Euclides exclaimed, running out the train.

He ran towards the place where he should take the boat, getting his ticket and entering the boat, which was filled with people. "Hello!!" Euclides exclaimed. Getting ignored. "Awww..." He looked down, waiting for their arrival.

Last edited:
While watching the battle, Bee heard what could only be crying. He turned, and saw a trainer feeding a small Aron. Bee knew that it was probably rude to just go up to someone and ask why their Pokémon was crying, but his seasickness was finally starting to fade, and he was feeling restless. So, he got up and walked over to talk to them. As he got closer, he noticed that his kid was dressed really fancily, which made him wonder where exactly they were from. Also, he hoped that Hana wouldn't try and beat up their Aron.

"Hi, I'm Bee. I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but is everything alright with your Aron?"

Mindy's gaze focused straight at the boy when she swiftly picked up his concern. She continued to nurse the Aron while replying, "Well, he's fine... though he gets very startled easily. Please don't mind the bandages on his head since he's had quite a few fights in the past. I'm Mindy and umm... this my little Aron right here. I'm feeding him his special milk since it helps calm him and he needs quite a bit everyday. He's a bit sensitive when it comes to introducing himself to the others."

The Aron glanced over at Mindy before rolling his eyes towards the boy while still drinking his bottle. The drink seemed to have a sweet, milky taste that he always loved since he hatched. He continued to drink the bottle, though it was not even halfway towards being empty yet. His agitation seemed to be pacified in a gradual manner when he was drinking his bottle. He continued to lay in Mindy's arms while staring out into the open seas the ship elegantly glided past.

"Oh good, I'm glad nothing's wrong. And it's very nice to meet you, Mindy, and your cute little Aron." Just then, Hana started charging towards the scene. Luckily, Bee managed to stop her before she could try punching the Aron. "Whoa! Sorry about that. This is Hana, she has a bad habit of punching anything that's small and moves."

After standing around for about a minute and not saying anything, Bee decided that it was either make conversation or risk things getting awkward. "So, uh, are you looking forward to going to Cedar Academy? Learning about Pokémon and battling?"

Locus jumped back, but she wasn’t quick enough. The Scratch hit her shoulder as she jumped, knocking her off balance. Locus slipped on the ice but got back up, her hands lit up with black energy. “I like it, Locus!” Damien called, figuring out what she wanted. “Use Pursuit!” Locus croaked in acknowledgement and took off, speeding towards the Sneasel and aiming an attack at it’s midsection. “Don’t over extend!” Damien called. He didn’t want Locus to miss and then slide into the small crowd that had gathered around the battle.

“Really? That’s what you’re going with it. Fine then. Faint Attack!” Benjy’s words were harsh, and Ronin understood where his trainer was going with this. As the attack rushed towards him, the Sneasel faded away. Then he suddenly appeared behind him and swung his claw aiming to strike Locus in the head.

As soon as Locus missed, Damien thought of a recovery. “Use Astonish!” Damien yelled. It wouldn’t be very effective, but it would serve as a distraction while Damien thought of something else. Locus whipped around before throwing her fist forward at the Sneasel’s face while she shrieked. Damien racked his brain trying to think of a strategy. Most of Locus’s moves wouldn’t be too effective against the Dark and Oce type that he was faced against. There was only one move that would really work, but they hadn’t practiced with it too much since they had obtained it.

"Well... I'm looking for-" Mindy replied before being interrupted by a charging Mankey.

The Aron took off the bottle's nozzle when he saw a Mankey rushing towards him; almost as if he was about to attack him. The Aron's consternation suddenly came back, as he jumped out of Mindy's arms after being startled by the Mankey's sudden movements. Even though its trainer stopped it from attacking, the Aron felt that the Mankey was a threat due to its likely attempted attack directed at him. The Aron attempted to conceal his raining tears to the best of his ability, as his body shook while he tucked his head in and took a deep breath. He faced the Mankey in a frightened manner and emitted a high screech!

Mindy almost fell backwards from her seat after the ear-piercing, metallic sound echoed across the ship. She placed the Aron's bottle back into her bag after securing the nozzle back into place. She heard the Aron scurrying under the seats; trying to get some distance away from the Mankey as far as he could. She noticed the trail of his tears leading to his position, as she took a gulp of air and said, "Umm... m- maybe we gotta put the i- in- introductions on hold for n- now!"

She pursued the Aron and tracked him towards the deck. The Aron let off a wail towards the opposite direction he ran, as it appeared to be that he could not go any further. The battle outside still happening on the deck would be too much for him to bear, and the risk of being overboard was already enough to unconsciously force him back in spite of his utmost stress levels. He was swiftly grabbed by his sides from Mindy's gripping arms and taken back to where she sat earlier. She attempted to ignore the booming, ringing noises her ears briefly produced in response to the prior screech.

She gave a sigh of deep concern after noticing that the Aron was awfully hot to the touch. She attempted to keep the Aron comfortable as much as she could with her secure grip. The Aron squirmed and attempted to resist her affection, as the Mankey's earlier attempt at assaulting him seemed to make him want to do everything he could to drive it off at the very least. He gathered in a considerable amount of energy from the adrenaline his body produced from his elevated stress, as his right arm started to brightly glow towards the Mankey and its trainer. Mindy took in a gulp of air and attempted to reach for her purse with her left arm again, as she pulled out a primer titled: Baby Pokémon and You 101.

She took a peek at the table of contents and thought, "Ahh god! There's so many things that he could be having here! Meltdowns, no... that can't be it! He doesn't seem to be wanting anything like a little baby with a tantrum would have. Nervous breakdown? Well, that could be a possibility. Tch... I really wished that I had that device from that one movie that could let me see what the problem really is! I better find a way to calm my little Aron fast before it gets out of hand... and I can't even return him since he'll just come right back out! Eeeee... think Mindy think! What could be causing him to be like this? Just what could be, the one very thing be making him like this?"

The weak ghost type move, slammed into Ronin, getting little response. The Pokemon was playing tough. “Icy Wind, close range!” This attack might get some good damage in hopefully. Ronin crossed his arms and fired a close range blast of snowy wind that rushed towards Locus’ face.

This battle was too easy in Benjy’s opinion. Maybe the kid didn’t even know Fighting was super effective against Ronin. Maybe he didn’t even know Ronin’s type. Pathetic. Benjy had to be sue to finish this fast.

Damien smirked at the feeble attempt to score a win by the Sneasel and it’s trainer. An Ice-Type move would have next to no effect on a Fighting type like Locus. Damien’s brain had already shouted the words before his vocal cords did. The words that would seal the outcome of this battle were: “Locus! Use Drain Punch!” Locus’s hand began to glow a bright burgundy as she cocked her fist. The Croagunk began to follow through with the move when a beam of yellow energy hit both her and the Sneasel.

“Outta my way! Move it!” Barked a voice. The crowd began to part to reveal a tall, muscular man with stubble and and a buzz cut making a beeline for the battle. Behind him an Ampahros trotted, her head gem still glowing after delivering the Thunder Wave at the battling Pokémon. “You two!” The man shouted, fixing Benjy and Damien with a glare. “What do you think you’re doing?! Battling on a boat? Destroying the floor of said boat!” The man was nearly foaming at the mouth. Damien would believe it if he heard that the man got off on yelling at minors. “My name is Coach Geuse. I handle discipline at Cedar Academy.” Coach Geuse continued to glare at the two boys, pointing fingers at both of them. “And you two are my first disciplinary cases! So I’m gonna let you off with a warning. If I find out you two are battling where you’re not supposed to be, I will personally give both of you a week of detentions each.” And with that, Coach Omallie stormed off, his Ampahros in tow.

Finna watched the battle from the shadows of the side of the boat, holding her hyperactive Alolan Vulpix who was trying to rush out and join in. "There's a fighhting type out there; how would you even counter that?" She asked as the pokemon merely continued to squeal in joy.

Finna sighed in defeat; she would never reign in this thing's antics at this rate. The Vulpix had been a present from her foster mother; the daughter of her own Alolan Ninetails. Finna loved Flurry to death but it only had an attention span for play time. Then again, she had only hatched a couple weeks ago so maybe she shouldn't be surprised.

Flurry finally managed to wriggle free and dashed into the crowd. Still being an actual baby, she was smaller than most of her kind and almost walked into the makeshift arena before Finna grabbed her. "Are you insane?" She asked the pokemon, who looked confused by her ire. Finna ran a hand through her thick, almost cherry red hair. "You need to be taught self preservation," she muttered.

Last edited by a moderator:
A woman’s voice began speaking from the P.A. system on the boat. “Attention-“ she said, “We have arrived at Cedar Island, home of the prestigious Cedar Academy. Your belongings will be brought up to your dorms once everyone is off the boat, and in the meanwhile we ask you all to head to the Auditorium for a special presentation!” The P.A. cut out and a ramp was extended from the boat onto a wooden dock.

Damien rushed took his time making his way to the ramp, preferring not to have to rush to get off. He had returned Locus to her Poke Ball, and he was walking with his hands in his hoodie pockets when he bumped into a girl with an Alolan Vulpix. “I’m sorry!” Damien said, steadying himself.

Finna sighed in relief. At least now she didn't have to worry about the hyperactive fox falling into the ocean. Still firmly holding the baby pokemon, she walked over to the ramp, managing to get towards the front of the crowd. She looked toward the boy who had bumped her and waved him off dismissively, the large pink scar over he eye on full display as she turned to look at him.

"It's fine," she assured him as she held onto Flurry. Flurry, for her part, was trying to wriggle away to meet the new person. "Vul!"

Damien smiled at the girl and continued on his way. Eventually, all the students got off the boat and made their way to the auditorium, were they filed into the rows and rows of seats in the huge room. The chatter of voices echoed throughout the all, creating a cacaphony of sound. Eventually, a tall man wearing a lab coat and round glasses stepped onto the stage. Behind him, several adults sat down in seats that had been set up on stage.

“Hello students! My name is Professor Cedar!” The man, Professor Cedar, smiled good naturedly. “Here at my Academy, you will learn all about Pokémon and the world we share with them. There are four mandatory classes: Pokémon Studies, Pokémon Medicine, History, and (my own class) Battling 101.”

Professor Cedar continued with his speech, and Damien was enthralled with every word he said. This was so exciting! Eventually, Professor Cedar said, “And now I’d like to introduce some of the teachers. Professor Mahogany, would you like to say a few words?”

Maho stepped onto the stage. "I would first like to welcome you all to the school. My name is Professor Mahogany, but most students call me Professor Maho. I am the Pokemon Studies and History teacher. I hope your year with us will be memorable!" He spoke out. In fact, he was talking quite quietly, but Spoondidi was amplifying his voice so it echoed throughout the entire school, but sounded like he was talking normally. The glory of psychic types.

Finna sat uncomfortably in her seat. She wasn't used to this many people and all the noise was making her nervous. Flurry seemed to take it as a challenge to see who could be the loudest, further driving Finna's annoyance. Oh, the words she would have for her foster mother for sending her here...

The professors started talking but it was all white noise to Finna as she tried to withdraw into herself. Flurry tried to make things better by lovingly licking her cheek but it wasn't very effective. As Professor Mahogany continued his introductions, Finna couldn't help but growl lowly. "Just get this over with already," she muttered.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry," Bee stuttered as he watched the whole scene unfurl. So much for making a good first impression, he thought as he glared at the troublesome Mankey. His despair was quickly interrupted by the boat making its landing at the island, so he hurried off of the boat and headed to the school. Running away from problems, another great way to start things off!

Bee followed the other students into the auditorium, and sat down to listen to the lecture. The presence of a psychic-type was making Hana a bit uneasy, so Bee returned her to her Poké Ball. Which, now that he thought about it, Bee probably should have done earlier. But, there wasn't much else he could do, so he just chilled out and listened to the plans the teachers had for the school year.

Kell was inside of the auditorium with the rest of the trainers from the ship. Smiling ear to ear hearing Professor Cedar give his lecture. I can't believe I get to see the Professor in person I'm so happy I got invited here, Kell thought to himself still smiling. The trainers next to him scooted away from him getting nervous from the way he was smiling. "I wondered if the other trainers here are just as excited to be here" Kell asked himself as he began to look around.

His attention was bought back as Cedar was ending his speech he started to introduced one of the teachers. The teacher introduced himself as Professor Mahogany and he will being teaching Pokemon Studies and History Kell noticed the strong psychic pokemon standing beside him. That must be his Alakazam it looks well trained he must have been a great trainer before becoming a teacher I'm looking forward to his lessons.