• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Unwanted discussion .

Where should they end up

• An Island

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • a mountain region

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • a forrest like area

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • a dessert

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • the Tundra

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
After a freak meteor collided on earth seventy years ago a small portion of the worlds population mutated into people with powers beyond imagination. The government fears the Meta humans and casts them into unpopulated areas.
This is about a group of metas that have to band together in order to survive the elements, their environment and each other.

Rules
1. Fallow Pokecharms rules
2. You're characters can't be OP
3. You're limited to two powers.
4. No one liners

Character Bio
Name
Sex
Power
personality
Strength
weakness

Here's mine
Name: John O'Neill
Sex: male
Apperance: Light blonde hair with sapphire eyes, His hair is cut a little below his neck. He wears a blue T shirt and grey Jeanes.
Power: Speedster
Personality: John for the most part tries to stay out of peoples business, He has a big heart, He is funny though some people don't get his jokes
Strengths: Leader, Respectful, someone who is willing to work with others
Weakness: He isn't use to his powers so he has a habit of running into things.

Last edited:
Name: Rae Mcdove
Sex: female
appearance: short curly black hair the is shaved on the sides and that falls over her left eye, green eyes, olive skin, wears a green ribbon around her left wrist
Power: sound wave manipulation
personality: she's friendly and usually laid back. Her anger only showing itself in extreme situations. She hates know it alls with a passion
Strength: she can keep a level head in most situations and can act as a moderator
weakness: she can be to lazy and reluctant in doing tasks.

Name: Ronnie Mcdove
Sex: male
appearance: straight black hair that is just long enough to be pulled up into a pony tail and covers his right eye, brown eyes, olive skin, always wears a green ribbon on his right wrist
Power: he's able to see the chance of things(the percentage of a bullet hitting its mark) and is able to switch the chances( 30% chance of hitting the tree switched with 70% chance of hitting the target)
personality: he's active and out going. He likes to make sure that everyone is happy and has quite the temper
Strength: he's willing to help out. He's active and athletic, ready to jump into action
weakness: he can be to quick to fight and is very stubborn when it comes to decisions

Name: Cronan
Sex: Male
appearance: Short Black Hair, Large Black Beanie that goes down to his eyebrows, red eyes, scar goes over his nose, burn marks on his cheeks, large parka jacket that goes down to his thighs, slim grey joggers, black worn out trainers, wears an armored shirt under his parka jacket, wears a gadget on his wrist that shows some sort of measurement.
Power: He has Pyrokenisis abilities and his physical attributes are stronger than the average human's
personality: He is cautious and is quite the lone wolf. He believes that staying with others only leads to drama and trouble. He tends not to trust anyone and can be quite ruthless at times, Perhaps that's what he tells himself when in reality he's just scared of letting anyone get close to him, in fear that he'll hurt them
Strengths: He is good at avoiding trouble and danger, that's how he has survived this long, he has a good sense of direction and can track humans and creatures using footprints and such,
weakness: his Pyrokenisis is limited and is measured with his gadget on his wrist. However, his power can become unstable at times cause chaos. Also, he blacks out if he uses his powers too much, so he uses his powers wisely.

Hey do you all know anyone else who might be interested in this? I feel like we should have a little bit more people before they reach their destination
Speaking of which, Would you guys like to be dropped off in a forest, desert, island or mountain region.

Name: Erich Crowles
Appearance: Erich Crowles has unkempt dirty blonde hair, and icy blue eyes. He is of average height for his age, and has a scar across the back of his head, although it is usually unnoticeable from a glance. Erich wears a dark blue jacket and black shirt under this. He also wears some sneakers, jeans, and has a large bag full of what seems to be random objects.
Power: Erich Crowles has the ability to learn a skill or fact almost instantaneously. For example, he could learn the formulas for snake bite antivenom if he ever required it.
Personality: Erich's personality differs from situation to situation. Sometimes he is quiet and introverted, in others, he is very social. Erich can also be quite cynical, due to his immense knowledge.
Strength: Is extremley intelligent, and fairly strong.
Weakness: Cannot endure pain well, and can sometimes get overwhelmed by his ability.

Name: Lux Russey
Sex: female
Appearance: 5' exactly, long dark brown hair, bright green eyes, this outfit (Sorry this is just a list of things. I'm tired.)
Power: halokenisis (the ability to control and manipulate salt) (It's also probably a good idea to say that her companion is a salt cobra named Karma.)
Personality: Very athletic, a go-getter, and always one to start a fight. Lux uses Karma as a sort-of shield against enemies, fighting through it as opposed to herself. The two are very close, though, and the salt snake has grown a personality of its own, usually accompanying Lux no matter where they may be. Lux makes friends easily, and is a bit on the loud side, but she knows when to shut up and doesn't ramble about anything.
Strength: She's particularly good at taking the salt out of water and using that in combat.
Weakness: pure water, accidentally manipulating the salt inside her body, physical pain (Since she's not used to it and usually runs away quick enough to not be hit, this sensation is sort of foreign to her.)

Just tell me if there's anything I should add or change, alright? :up:

Name: Mikey Scar
Appearance: Mikey has messy unkempt black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He has a peachy skin tone and stands at about 5'10". He wears a electric blue tank top, and light grey shorts. He also wears hit tops.
Power: He can turn his limbs into different substances. Mainly stone like ones like granite or wood. Diamond is harder and he is unable to do that one yet.
Personality: Mikey has this idea that he is invincible and cannot lose. This is wrong, but he has a bit of an ego and is a bit cocky. He is loyal and will fight for the people he supports even if he has to do so blindly.
Strengths: Optimism, Following orders, and he is a scrappy fighter
Weaknesses: Sitting still and swallowing his own pride. Accepting Facts

Name: Benji Scar
Appearance: Benji has mid length chestnut brown hair, with hazel eyes. He has a lighter skin than his brother. Benji wears a light grey hoodie, with navy jeans, and black converse sneakers.
Power: Benji has the ability to solve puzzles and problems. He can also devise strategies.
Personality: Unlike his brother, he is unsure and quiet. He is someone who would seem to be a leader thanks to his powers but he is often nervous and flighty. He is musically gifted and has a wonderful singing voice, but never actually uses it in public. However when he is alone he often sings. He sometimes gets nervous around girls and is overall pretty shy.
Strengths: Puzzles singing, solving mysteries, problem solving, creating strategies
Weaknesses: talking to girls, group conversations taking any leadership like position.

Maybe I'll try jumping in here. Seems like a cool concept. If you'll have me, of course.

Name: Kye Shen
Appearance: Normally wears a custom-made cloak - half ice-blue, half fire-red. He has medium-length brown hair. His eyes are different colors - one blue and one red. He wears a brown shirt and pants under the cloak, as well as brown shoes.
Power: Has limited control over fire and ice.
Personality: Mostly silent and shy, but sticks up for anyone he can call a friend. Loyal to his pals.
Strength: Agile and adept with his ice control.
Weakness: Physically weak (strength-wise) and unskilled with his fire control.

@Eeveechu151
The cuffs fully neutralize powers. You can't do anything at the moment.

On another note I'm going to start a poll to see where we end up. I believe in democracy so I'll le you guys help decide where

doesn't work that way. the cuffs pretty much make the wearer human. if that was the case then John would've been able to phase threw the cuffs.

Well if it's like the tropics then I'd say lizards, birds, rodents, snakes, maybe animals like big jungle cats, boars, depending on how big the island is a type of game like deer or gizel, monkeys, primeapes

Yeah it's going to be a big island. Like John stated the government might be afraid of them but they wouldn't send them to a place that was barron.

Alright guys I looked at my scheduale today and I'm going to be working some long hours this week. as such for the time that I am not here I appoint @Stormursa as temporary admin of this thread.

I'm going to introduce a new character:
Name: Joan "JD" Distrian
Sex: Female
appearance: She has long black hair but is usually tied up in a messy knot, she has green eyes, wears a brown puffer jacket with a white shirt underneath, black jeans, and white trainers, a shoulder bag also
Power: She can adopt another superhuman's power just by touching them
personality: She is rather kind, caring when he opens up to someone. However, she has created this wall of ruthlessness to anyone she meets so not many people gets to see her true self
Strength: She has great knowledge about this island and can be very smart. She has some experience with being a doctor.
weakness: She's not a fighter, she can barely open a ketchup bottle, let alone knock someone out. She doesn't have a very good endurance and her hurt threshold can easily be over come.

I'm so sorry I haven't been replying to the RP! I stopped getting notifications! Could someone tell me what's happened since my last post, please? :S

sure.
Basically the plane that they were on landed on an island and threw them all out. Eventually they regained consciousness and split off into groups to try and find, Shelter, Food, and water. That's about it.