• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Tunguska Event - - RP

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Frick. It's my first post on this type of Forum. I may not be a great RP Designer, but my thread is here:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-tunguska-event-discussion.21375

That should be your proper introduction to this thread.

Anywho:

Andrew Martinssen got everything set up. It was a small shaft, not anything too special, but decorations dotted it, giving it a better appearance. He tidied it up a bit before turning around. He was currently awaiting the arrival of people in a new team he organized: The Impact Team. He hoped everyone showed up on time. Which, was about now. With time they would arrive, and they would finally set out venture. He coughed, as some particles were still in the air, even now. Andrew thought he could her a creek of the door and looked to see who came.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl walked through the wastes, searching for the place that she was on her way to - wherever the hell that is, she thought.
Eve soon arrived at a rather small shaft, adorned with a few decorations. She opened the door, seeing another survivor in front of her.
Instinctively, she backed away, startled. Once she could tell that the survivor was not hostile, she warily stepped forward.
"Hello. I suppose this is the meeting place for the Impact Team?" she asked, her voice relaxing slightly. She was still on her guard, but he seemed trustworthy.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy and Ludovica walked along, Ludovica spotted the place and pointed it out to Bellamy, "Great it looks abandoned let's just go home" Bellamy muttered, he was not impressed with his mum convincing him to go, but Ludovica ran to the building, so Bellamy followed. The two of them entered to find a man and a woman. Ludovica being who she was instantly started eyeing up the poor girl. "Ludo, stop I've told you before that makes people uncomfortable. Ludovica looked away from the girl and turned to the man, "so this is the place, for the Impact Team thing right".

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Oh!", Andrew saw the three people who were currently inside," Yes, this is the Impact Team, I couldn't find a larger space to host this, I hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience..." He walked to the three people, putting his hand out as a gesture to shake his hand," I'm Andrew, Andrew Martinssen!" He has a very positive mood today due to the formation of his team, to which he planned all year.

Martinssen. That was the name Casey was listening for. He stepped away from the door he was about to knock on, and strode over to the dilapidated shack. About to meet the team that would lead humanity into the future, he was understandably excited. He pushed the door open, and that excitement vanished.

'Children,' Casey though to himself, wasting no time in showing his displeasure. The hopeful grin had drooped into a downhearted grimace.

"Impact?" he asked. He already knew the answer. But he could cross his fingers and pray he wasn't going to have to listen to a kid as they trekked into the untamed wasteland. Maybe this was "Young Impact"? "Teen Impact"? "The Reserves"?

Nope, this was surely the Impact Team.

No backing out now.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Daniel trudged through the destroyed lands, wary to avoid metal and kicking aside rocks. He was in a particularly annoyed mood today, as he was having second thoughts about this "Impact Team" thing.
When he saw the meeting place, he physically recoiled so hard he almost tripped over his own foot.
Ugh... I hate this...
But I also wouldn't mind getting this over with... I should be home in time for lunch by thursday next week...

He approached the shed, and hesitated before walking through the door, sliding around a few people before settling next to the door.
The team was nowhere near what he had expected, although he didn't know what he had been expecting...
He then made a deep sigh, hoping to assert that he wasn't ready to put up with any nonsense.
"So... is this the Impact Team?" He didn't bother to look anyone in the eyes, and almost hoped that they would say no.