• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open ~~The Tundra RP~~

Leo would take the cup and start drinking it.
"Thanks alot sage! Geez this is good! So...do you know were we are?"
Leo would sit on the ground ready for sage answer

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage slowly glances at Leo. "We are located in the Tundra. We are in a snow dome." Sage whispers while lifting his glasses. Sage dumps his cup of tea onto the floor. Sage slowly stands and sits down once again.

"A snow dome? is there a way out this...dome?"
Lucario would put his cup on the floor staring at Sage really interested by what he's saying.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Hey, wait for me guys!" James yelled as Sage and that other Pokemon walked into a cave for shelter. Hey, I read that Pikachus can use Quick attack. Neat. Now, let me try. James charged himself up and lunged forward. He never felt that he could run so fast before. He stopped in front of the cave, breathing heavily. "I-I-I finally did it..." James tried to calm his breathing. Even

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Tundra? More like the Arctic. A lot colder." James corrected. "We are not in a dome as well, the world is round, there is no dome with only the Arctic in it. Nice cave, though. Hold on." James ventured out quickly and found some small sticks and kindling. He walked back into the cave. He set the sticks down. "Watch this." He created a small lightning bolt which struck the sticks and caught them on fire. "Now we have a camp fire."

"Im only saying what sage told me...and this warm is welcomed."
Leo would take of the coat he's wearing and put it next to him.
"So...what were you saying?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Hold on." James then walked over to Sage and then vented at him. "Sage. Ugh... Why did you do this..." James complained. "Gods can be debated. However, no-one should believe that the Earth is a dome. That is extremely false. Kids learn that in Kindergarten!" James was kind of serious, but also kind of joking.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage stared at them silently. Sage stands slowly stand up. "James. Your abilities. What are they?" Sage says dumping out the snow. Sage walks over to the fire and lets out a gust of water putting out the fire. "Leo. I would like to see your abilities." Sage says sitting down. "I've been here for a great amount of time and I've noticed theses abilities." Sage says slowly. "I came here with others as well. They were able to get back. Not me. I'm still here. I don't know how to get back. They left me half way through the journey. I was afraid. Thats when I began to believe that. This is Gods doing." Sage says quietly.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Okay." James wanted a chance to brag. He charged up, this time longer than he had before, and released a thunderbolt. It wasn't too big, but it melted all the snow that had leaked into the cave. That was cool.... I want to be even stronger!

"i cant control my capacity perfectly but...i think i can show you...well first i can feel aura and i can do aura attack like claw,stick and sphere...but i did not try yet..."
Lucario would hold his right arm concentrating in it, suddenly a visible blue aura would apear around his hand.
"Almost there!"
the aura would slowly float over Leo hand and form a ball
"there you go!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Capacity?" James questioned. "I'm interested. What do you mean by capacity? Also, how do you know so much of what you can do?" James was interested. How does he know so much....

"Well...when i was a human...my favourite Pokemon was a Lucario so...i know alot"
Leo would trow the aura ball outside and it would fly away really far.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage stared in disbelief. "Far out." Sage whispers backing up. Sage lets out a gust of water onto the floor. "Water." Sage backs up into the wall. Sage lifts his glasses. "Tea?" Sage says heating a kettle upon the fire.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Where are you getting tea leaves and a kettle for tea. Oh, and I do want some. Who doesn't love a good cup of tea?" James had loved tea back before the 'Transformation'. "But seriously though, tea leaves cannot grow here. Unless you were sleeping with tea making supplies and they got brought over with you, which I doubt."

donald.duck

Previously funguy
"I have learned a way to make tea out of my abilities." Sage whispers handing James a cup. Sage places his cup onto the floor and pours some tea in for himself and Leo.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I don't believe Panpours can create tea leaves and kettles out of thin air." James responded. "No-one can. So how do you?" James was curious, as he sipped the mysterious tea.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage lets out a gust of water form his mouth. "Apparently a 'hydro pump'. I learned this from one of my mates back in the day." Sage steps out of the cave and dives into the snow. He comes out of the snow from a distance away. "Aqua Jet!" Sage shouts jetting into the cave.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
"The tea cups and kettles came with me. In them where the leaves. I heated them up with fire and the water is form the lake." Sage says grinning. Sage turns to Leo. "What?" Sage says glancing at James.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage stared as Leo walked out of the dome. "James. Do we follow." Sage stares at James. Sage sits down and adjust his glasses quietly. Sage lays his back down and stares into the ceiling.

Leo is walking determinate to get to this aura
???:"help..."
leo:"wh-oh gosh!"
a injured shiny Gardevoir would walk to Lucario and pass out in hes arm
Leo:"i have to take her to the cave!"
Leo would come back with the Gardevoir in the cave.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage stares at the Gardevoir quietly. "Who is this?" Sage whispers backing away. Sage begins to pump up a gust of water. "Who is this." Sage says stepping closer.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage let out the gust of water onto the Gardevoir. Sage paused and stepped back. "Sorry mate." Sage whispers setting a cup of tea in Gardevoir mouth.

Mara had been following the group for a bit now, with no other choice but to explore the arctic on her own, which she dreaded. Still, some of these people- Pokemon- whatever they were, were strange. She mostly rolled her eyes at Sage's spiritual talk, staying quiet and grumbling to herself instead.

Mara figured she should put her newfound powers to good use, though, being a fire type and all. She made a small fire pit while the others argued about tea, plucking her branch out of her tail once more and lighting the spot. She stood, actually smiling, impressed with herself until Leo came back, toting along a Gardevoir with him. "Great," Mara grumbled, less than happy. "Another mouth to feed."

Quark woke up slowly, like when you do when you wake up from a nap that was way too long and you feel more tired than before. She tried to roll over, but just escaped Green Snake's vines and fell to the floor. Quark hit the floor, then started humming some incomprehensible tune akin to The Battle At The Summit! from the Sun and Moon soundtrack. She flipped over, and stared into the fire.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage slowly sits down as he adjust his glasses. "Unconscious person." Sage says tossing a cup of tea towards Quark. Sage turns to Mara who his farther in the cave. "Tea?" Sage says glancing at Mara. Sage sets the cup down infront of her. "If you want it." Sage says grinning.

"Wh..what?" Quark asked, responding to whatever small blue thing said. Small Blue Thing then threw a cup of tea towards her. Now, this was a peculiar action, because 1. throwing tea, and 2. Quark, being a petilil, has no arms to catch it with. What happened to result from the tea-throwing was that the cup broke on her head, spilling tea on her. Quark felt the burning sensation and replied "Thanks...". At least I'm not cold now. She telegraphed to the others.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage stares at Quark silently pouring a small cup of tea. "Is it that hard to catch a cup of tea" Sage says setting the cup of tea infront of Quark. "You must have a ability that can allow you to pick up this cup" Sage whispers as he lift his cup with a gust of water. "Quark? Now you." Sage says grinning. Sage sits down slowly and watches Quark.

"Uh... I'll, uh... I'll try." Quark responded, and thought of how in the heck would she pick it up. Pokemon have moves, right? Do I have Grassy Terrain? Quark thought, and tried to use grassy terrain. Nothing happened. Uhh...... Magical leaf? She tried using magical leaf, and some leaves appeared, and tried to pick up the cup. Quark was getting pretty winded, but she didn't want to disappoint Small Blue Thing, so she ignored it. As soon as she got the cup up to her face, though, she dropped it and passed out. Great, a Pokemon who can't even use moves.

(Welp, I'm gonna sign off for today. Gotta go to a party!)

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Sage stares at Quark in disbelief. "Quark. Quark. Oh." Sage whispers as he glances at the unconscious Gardevoir. "Two. Two unconscious bodies lying on the floor." Sage says adjusting his glasses. Sage attempts to wake up Quark by pouring tea on her face. That didn't work. Sage and Quark were the only ones active currently. Sage stood up and buried Quark in the snow. Sage stood there in fear. "Ok. Good night Quark." Sage says backing away. Sage quickly makes his way back into the dome. In the process he puts out the fire that both James and Mara made to wake them. "Quarks dead." Sage says backing into the.

Leo would be staring at the shiny gardevoir while trying to figuring out how to control his aura.
"Hey guys...do you have any idea why her aura might be Familiar to me?"

Last edited: