• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Trading House of The iFlare

Well... I've been quite bored, lately, so I've been logging on into WiFi more often... I also have been meaning to get some pokemon for a while now that I simply don't have, so I figured, ehh, what the hell? Why not open up a trade thread to see what the good ol' people of 'Charms have to offer...

I'm looking for:
*Black Version Exclusives
*The Hoenn Starters(No longer need them, I have them now)
*Anything that's friggin' cool

What I can offer:
*Phione
*The Kanto Starters
*The Johto Starters
*The Sinnoh Starters
*The Unova Starters
*Zorua
*Eevee
*A shiny Patrat that was given to me by a friend (I think it's hacked, I'm not sure.)(Traded it away)
*If there is anything else you want other than what's on this list, I'd be elated to see what I can do.

I'm in the United States (Florida), so my time is EST. My Friend Code is 0389-8303-2097. My thread is a bit noobish also, considering I'm a bit too lazy to breed in certain natures and IVs... I also haven't started breeding in specific egg moves yet, really the only egg moves that any of these will have are any moves the parents have that can be transferred via breeding, and since I'm using a ditto, a safe assumption would be any HMs and certain TM Moves that the parents may know... :/ Uhm, if you want a certain nickname I'd be happy to name the Poke for you, just tell me the desired name...

Anyone Interested?

*Successful Trades*
*None D:​

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I can trade you Sawk (the blue one of Bert & Ernie fighting types), which is a Black Exclusive in exchange for a Squirtle. If you're not down with that, let me know what else you would want. (I have Dark Pulse Zorua, by the way :3)

That's a fair trade, I'd say. Is there a specific name you'd like for that Squirtle? And when should we set this up?

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Whenever you're free this weekend PM me and we'll exchange info and trade. And no specific nickname needed. Do you want one?

Very Good... Uhm, a nickname doesn't matter to me, and if possible, I will pm you sometime over the course of this weekend to talk details... Is it possible that if one of us are unavailable this weekend to talk details, that we may try again the following weekend?