• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Spirit Warriors Discussion

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Perhaps in the next fight Zeus should die. This RP has been going a little quick for me, plus Zeus isn't really interacting with anybody. I think it could help out your narrative out by showing the kids that this is a dangerous place and they shouldn't mess around, emotionally preparing them for the trials ahead.

If that would mess too much stuff up, then I'll do my best to keep going.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
If that's what you'd like then we can totally do that. Plus this gives Mimi a perfect character development moment since she wont be able to save Zeus due to her not being able to control her powers just yet! Oh I just love drama! Okay we'll kill you off the second we pop out of the abandoned village! So since you're choosing to die, what kind of creature would you like to kill you during your heroic death?
@Psymallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Probably a stronger enemy type without any fodder enemies around it. It should be intelligent enough to go for Zeus who would be visually disorienting it. I'm thinking of a giant steel-armored praying mantis, if that fits the vibe you're going for alright.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
@Psymallard you're awake and alive which is great cuz sadly I tried progressing the plot in my head after Zeus dies and it just wont work out since the whole idea is to unite together in order to defeat Malice. And since your main problem was Zeus not getting enough interaction and the RP going too fast we can deffinently solve both. I'll make sure that Zeus somehow gets actual interaction with the others and the RP will slow down since I'll be too busy with some stuff in my real life to actually force it to move. So is it okay if you stay until the end?

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Alright, that's fine. I can stick around. Also the speed isn't really too much of an issue, I can still read through and get a general idea of what's happening, I just don't have all the time in the world to post, nor the motivation when there's not much for Zeus to be doing.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Hey I used Picrew to make a Void x Mimi image. I used their appearance from before they came to the past.
302160_aN0kdy0n.png