• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Souls Of Demons (A Slasher Story) Discussion

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Quick disclaimer. This RP is a slasher RP with gruesome language and stuff. If you don’t like that kind of stuff this RP probably isn’t for you.

Now let’s begin with the setting -

In the depths of the underworld in a far off corner lays a small town titled “Menace Town”. This town is the setting of this story. Each person has a small house with other areas like a small river, the market and even a church for those that wish to pray to the lord Satan for pain and suffering. The denizens’ of this small town are the worst of the worst. The serial killers’ and the cannibals’. The twisted’’ and the sacrificers’. The car insurers’. All of these people have lived their horrible lives and now they are to spend eternity in hell. Literally.

These denizens’ now must try and survive through a series of anti-murders. Where their souls are taken by God to live in eternal happiness. Everyones’ nightmare. And so to survive they must solve the murders using the clues to try and find the killer.

Now the how it works -

The game is simple. Kill (and get away with it) and you’ll forever live in hell (The thing you want) or be killed and live in eternal happiness and harmony (The thing you don’t want). Also if someone kills and you don’t solve the murder than everyone who didn’t kill will live in eternal yada yada yada. You get the idea.

With your character(s) you must either wait for a murder to occur or craft your own devious trick. Message me you murder and motive and you could very well be the next killer. Using the evidence that you’ll “accidentally” leave at the crime scene you must solve the murder and condemn the killer to eternal happiness and harmony.

Character sheet -

Name:
Backstory: (Human life)
Human Appearance:
Demon Appearance: (Appearance of seconds before death, for example bloodied with cuts or literally on fire or whatever.)
Example Text: (Show me an example of your writing capabilities by describing how someone would find your gruesome mutilated body.)
Other:
Demon Pet: (Optional) (Just a pet for your demon that’s an alteration of an existing animal or just an existing animal)

Rules -

BLOOD!!! We need dat blood.

Swearing is fine just don’t go overboard.

Romance is fine just don’t go overboard.

You aren’t allowed to be a car insurer as a character. That was a joke.

Hail Satan the almighty (Sorry christians).

Don’t use an existing person as your character. That’s kinda boring.

Don’t make a character to mutilated. You can have a broken bone and a bunch of cuts but they need to communicate and walk sorta okay.

I am a sandwich.

@ManyAchievables, @RenzFlintrock, @Night's Shadow, @smew178

That's it for now.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Thanks for the tag, Cascara, but I’m gonna have to pass on this, sorry. I don’t have much time nowadays and I’m already up to my neck in roleplays I joined because I was brain-dead. I like the concept, but I don’t feel like I’d have much to contribute even if I had the time to join. Thanks again, though.