• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Sinnoh Travels

I'm currently Playing through Pokemon Platinum and so I'm gonna make a role play about this region right now.

Rules:

-Please don't be a Mary sue/Gary stu
-You can't start with a legend.
-At least 4 line posts.
-Were following anime rules
-No Z moves and Mega Evolution.

Starters Available:

Turtwig (Taken)

Piplup (Taken)

Chimchar (Taken)

Shinx (Taken)

Bidoof

Starly (Taken)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Goal:
Backstory:
Chosen Starter:

Pokemon:
Name & Gender:
Nickname:
Nature:

Last edited:
Name: Darrian Jacobs

Hometown & Region:
Jubilife City, Sinnoh

Personality:
Very outgoing and proud, Darrian loves a challenge and says things like they are. He is very blunt and he loves to work out, himself and his pokemon. He believes that pokemon are partners in all activities, so he doesn't use pokeballs very often. He loves pranks as well, and is overall a large jokester. He talks fast, and is always ready to fight.

Appearance:
Tall, about 6'1, and very muscular from working out so much. He has ear-length blonde hair that he hardly ever fixes. He wears a black jacket over a white skin-tight shirt, and he wears normal jeans.

Goal:
His goal is to go to the Battle Frontier and be a professional battler, using strategy to outwit his opponents.

Backstory:
Born and raised in Jubilife, he always worked out once he was old enough to, loving the way he felt after a hard workout. Otherwise, his life was fairly normal, nothing too exciting, until his parents finally caved and allowed him to go to Prof. Rowan's lab so he could finally get a pokemon.

Chosen Starter:
Shinx

Pokemon

Name & Gender:
Shinx, Male
Nickname: N/A
Nature:
Bold

Character Sheet:
Name: Shade
Hometown & Region: Littleroot, Hoenn
Personality: Doesn't like most however loves his Pokemon and his friends made on his journy
Appearance: Wears all black with spiky Red hair, as well as a fedora
Goal: To become champion of the Pokemon League
Backstory: Shade grew up in Littleroot and recently moved to Sinnoh, hoping to start a new life away from his past.
Chosen Starter: Turtwig

Pokemon: Turtwig
Name & Gender: Bohdi, Male
Nature: Adamant

Name: Philipp
Hometown & Region:
Personality:
Appearance: Medium length brown hair, green eyes, He usually wears blue trousers and blue t-shirt with dark blue pokeball on it.
Goal: To always have fun
Backstory: He and his family were always travelling a lot. He has already been to Alola, Kanto and Hoenn, but normally he lives in Castelia city, Unova. This time he went to Sinnoh for adventure!
Chosen Starter: Starly

Pokemon
Name & Gender: Starly/female
Nature: Gentle

Name: Beau Silverstone

Hometown & Region:
Fuchsia City, Kanto

Personality:
Beau is a little bit shy, but can warm up to someone easily. She's also a very confident person once you get to know her.

Appearance:
Beau has medium brown hair, tied in a french braid. She has green eyes, and usually wears a white turtleneck with jean shorts.

Goal:
To become a Pokemon Coordinator.

Backstory:
As a young girl, Beau lived with her family and had watched many performers in the Coordinator category. She was aspired by them to become one herself. So, once she turned 13, she went on a ship. her birthday was 2 days after the ship departed, and so she spent her 14th birthday alone. And then, she arrived here in Sinnoh.

Chosen Starter: Chimchar

Pokemon:

Name and Gender:
Chimchar, Male

Nickname: Eno

Nature: Calm

Wow I forgot to make my own bio..

Name: Mike Jackson
Hometown & Region: New Bark Town, Jotho
Personality: A Happy person in general but this leads to him being stupid sometimes but he always forgets this.
Appearance: Black hair, Tan skin also a gray t-shirt and when its really cold we wears his dark blue Jacket.
Goal: Defeat the Champion
Backstory: Mike lived a normal life in New Bark Town but later his dad died so he was sent away to live in Twinleaf town with his aunt, When he turned 13 his aunt deiced it would be good for him to allow him to go to get a pokemon form Prof. Rowan
Chosen Starter: Piplup

Pokemon:
Name & Gender: Piplup, Male
Nature: Bold

If we're in twinleaf does that mean we won't have out starters yet? And if that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense for my character to just meet you guys at Rowan's lab or something? I don't know what reason he would have for being at twinleaf.

If we're in twinleaf does that mean we won't have out starters yet? And if that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense for my character to just meet you guys at Rowan's lab or something? I don't know what reason he would have for being at twinleaf.

Yeah, that does make a lot of sense.

When you spend 30 minutes on a character, only to accidentally delete your post ;-;
Name: Luca Delmora
Hometown & Region: Dewford Town, Hoenn
Personality: Luca is quiet and shy, with low self esteem due to her autism. The only way she finds to calm her down is to doodle everywhere. She only speaks in mumbles.
Appearance: Pale skin and amber eyes. Her skin is always covered in doodles. Luca wears a baggy hoodie and ripped, faded, and oversized jeans she constantly pulls up, and slip on vans. She has muddy, brown hair that is messy. Her bangs cover her right eye.
Goal: To make friends and stay alive.
Backstory: Luca lived a sheltered life, as she was diagnosed with autism at a young age, which caused her to get bullied. Her assistant, Jane, realized she wouldn't learn social skills unless she went on a Pokemon adventure, so she arranged for this trip.
Chosen Starter: Bidoof

Pokemon:
Name & Gender: Bidoof, female
Nickname: Ginny
Nature: timid

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: Kyle
Hometown & Region: Littleroot, Hoenn
Personality: Shy but always warms to the people he meets after a while. Kind and ready for any task ahead of him.
Appearance: Basically that guy sitting in my profile pic. (I know you can't under his hat so here we go.) Under his hat his hair black and the main reason he wears it is too cover a scar from his childhood.
Goal: To make it past the first few rounds of the sinnoh league and beat the champion.
Backstory: Flew from Hoenn to continue his journey, before he flew he with his mom and dad. His dad was one of the gym leaders in Hoenn and Kyle always stood in his shadow.
Chosen Starter: (Can I choose starter from regions before sinnoh?)

Pokemon: N/A
Name & Gender: N/A
Nature: N/A