• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Silvania Region: Hope and Faith

Vivian claps her hands excitedly, scooping up her Pokemon and putting them in her bag, but only halfway so they can watch what's going on, her Noibat still flying happily behind her "Okay! Ooh, I almost forgot!" She looks to her Noibat "Miss Noibat, I'm going to name you Dixie."

Zakk entered the Power Plant. A lot of machines. A Shinx was in a corner of the Power Plant, with two Luxrays looking over it. Zakk saw something move near the Shinxes. "Hey..what's that Pokemon-" Suddenly, a Manectric started to attack them. "Woah!" A british voice called out. "Return, Saxophone!" The Manectric returned in a pokeball, and Garrick walked the corner.

"Woah! Cool! Your Pokemon are awesome Garrick!" She smiled giddily, she also blushed faintly, seeming to rather like Garrick, though she was noticeably not blushing as much as she usually did around Zakk.

Garrick wondered. "Why are you lads in m'gym?" Zakk facepalmed. "It's his gym!!! And the Shinx and Luxrays are his! That explains why nobody catches the Pokemon here..." Garrick looks up. "Well, I got a Mareep I don't want.." Garrick said, rubbing his neck. "Would any of you lads wanna trade for it?"

"Oooh! Mareep's are so precious! Would you like my Petilil? It's good to try something new now and then, after all." she smiled her usual super friendly smile, her blush fading a bit as her mind became more focused on just being friendly.

Garrick nodded. "I could give that Petilil to me lil' sister. Let's do it! To the trading room!" In the trading room, he put Mareep's pokeball on the machine. He typed something in the machine, and it traded.

Vivian follows, putting Petilil's pokeball on the machine as well, watching in her typical awe as the machine traded the two Pokemon. When it finished trading, she picked up the ball and did a twirl excitedly, her Pokemon cheering excitedly, her shiny Noibat flying around her head in circles out of joy.

Vivian giggled, hugging her pokeball tightly, before throwing down the pokeball and releasing Mareep, Dedenne immediately jumped out of her backpack to say hello to Mareep, them sharing sparks of electricity as if communicating via it.

Dylan popped up behind Garrick, startling him. ¨Woah! You have a british accent to? Howś it goin' fellow laddy?¨
Bulbasaur slowly walked up behind with a whole mouth full of food.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew approached the gym and smiled. "There it is." he said, speeding up to get there even faster. Upon arriving Matthew looked around for someone who could help him out. "Hello? Anyone home?" he asked. Matthew heard a noise from behind some flower bushes and out popped a woman in standard gardening clothing and a watering can. "Oh hello. Sorry but the gym leader is out right now. If you want to have a battle with her then you're going to have to wait for her to..." she began to say, stopping as an explosion could be heard from behind the gym.

Matthew and the assistant gym leader ran around back only to find Lily, the gym leader, fighting a group of people in matching suits. "Sceptile use Leaf Blade!" she shouted as the Pokemon obeyed and quickly sliced up the Sneasel that was attacking it. Another man came up from behind her with a Weavile. "Weavile use Ice Beam!" he shouted. Matthew sprang into action sending forward his Monferno. "Monferno use Flame Wheel quick!" he yelled. The fire monkey intercepted the Ice Beam, stopping it completely. "And who might you be?" Lily asked. "My name is Matthew Lincoln from Snowbell City, Kalos. I was going to challenge you to a gym battle but then I heard about how these Team Wilt people stole your Sceptile. Glad to see you found it." he said. Lily nodded, "Alright then I'll cut you a deal Matthew. Help me finish these guys and we'll have that gym battle." she said. The boy nodded and tossed out another Pokeball. "Okay Croagunk here we go." he said. The Weavile came charging at Matthew and his Pokemon. "Weavile use Night Slash!" the Team Wilt member commanded. "Croagunk! Poison Jab! Monferno! Mach Punch!" Blake shouted. Croagunk used Poison Jab and clashed with the Waavile and his Night Slash while Monferno came barreling through, dealing super effective damage to the Weavile with a Mach Punch. Weavile went flying back and slammed into the side of the gym building. The Pokemon fell to the ground and fainted.

Lily was having her own issues. "You can't beat my Houndoom. Not with Sceptile." the Team Wilt member said while laughing. Lily and her Sceptile made eye contact and nodded. "Sceptile use Leaf Blade!" she shouted as her Pokemon dashed at Houndoom with unreal speed aiming the energized blades right at it's opponent. "Houndoom Flamethrower!" he shouted. The hound Pokemon released the blast of flames from it's mouth hoping to hit Sceptile. Lily smirked, "Now Sceptile!" she shouted. The grass type jumped into the air and came down on top of Houndoom with the Leaf Blade's, knocking it to the floor. "Now while it's down! Brick Break!" she shouted. Sceptile lifted it's hand before swinging it down, smashing the Houndoom in the back causing it to faint. Matthew watched in awe at Lily's Sceptile. "So powerful." he said with a smile. Lily smirked, "So kid, how about that battle?" she asked.

(OOC: I control Lily, sorry, and she has a cowboy accent.)

Garrick looked over at Dylan. "Ah, great, another folk from my ol' town Silvania. Pleasure." Garrick bows. "A lot of british accents are here." Zakk whispers to Vivian. Garrick looks over. "Anyway, lad, how 'bout that gym battle?" Zakk nods. "Yes, please!"

Vivian nods to Zakk, then smiles brightly "Oh cool! Me, Dedenne, Lotad, Noibat, and Mareep will watch you, I'll be cheering for you cutie!" she giggled at her sentence, so excited she didn't even care about the last word in the sentence.

"...Cutie?" Zakk asked. "Whatever, let's battle Garrick! Go, Poochyena!" Poochyena was sent out. Garrick smiled. "My lad, Spikesta will go out!" A Togedemaru was sent out. "Let's do this, lad."

Vivian clapped excitedly, Dedenne stared at the Togedemaru, the same way Vivian looks at Zakk, sparks are flying, and that's not a bad pun! Well it is, but still! Noibat landed on Vivian's head and watched eagerly, while Mareep cheered for her old trainer.

"Alright Poochyena, use bite!" Poochyena bit the Togedemaru, and it rolled back a little bit. Garrick chuckled. "AIGHT SPIKESTER, USE THUNDA SHOCK!" Garrick played an air guitar. The Togedemaru shocked Poochyena, and Poochyena suffered from a little portion of paralysis.

"Come on Zakk, you can do this!" Mareep and Dedenne used their combined electricity to make the words "ZAKK RULES" out of sparks in the air, and Dedenne cheered out in Pokemon to Togedemaru "You're cute!" she was a quirky little cutie, Lillian was, but I guess better now than never.

Dylan was sitting in the front row of the gym, getting pumped up as usual for seeing a battle. ¨Iḿ going to cheer for that lad over there, the one with the british accent!¨ Dylan said whispering to Bulbasaur as Bulbasaur was munching down his food. Dylan could hear an explosion and some attack calling. He looked at the battle field where the two stood. He then looked back from where he heard the explosion. Dylan was curious, so he grabbed Bulbasaur, and leaped out of the room to the explosion, with the good just sitting there.
Dylan zipped over, right behind the two matching mysteries. They both turned around, both eyes looking at Dylan. Luckily, that distracted the two criminals, leaving the Sceptile to land another hit. They quickly looked back! "Arghh! get that boy!" The criminal said, pointing at Dylan for his partner to take care of. "With pleasure..." The other silently said, as he popped out a Pokeball, sending out a Poochyena. Dylan rolled up his sleeves. "Ready, Bulbasaur?!" Dylan shouted to his Bulbasaur. Bulba saur kicked the dust a little bit and nodded his head towards the Poochyena, in full battle mode.

"Our first battle! I can't believe!" Dylan shouted, as the Poochyena started charging at the Bulbasaur, with full speed. Dylan quickly blinked, only shouting; "Bulbasaur! Rap him up with vine whip!!" Dylan shouted into the air with his fist pumped up in the sky. Bulbasaur quickly wrapped up the Poochyena. The Poochyena broke through and bit the Bulbasaur. "Oh no!!!'

The Togedemaru winked at Lillian, sparks flying through its eye, as it was bit again by Zakk's Poochyena. It shook it off and used Bide, letting Poochyena hit it with a Headbutt, finally fainting. Garrick clapped. "Well done, lad."

Lillian The Dedenne blushed brightly, giggling to herself, Vivian chuckled softly, despite not knowing what that conversation was about, though she had a pretty good idea, Benjamin the Lotad looked a bit jealous, he didn't seem to feel very confident about his -own- cuteness, but he decided to continue watching the battle with his friends and trainers and not think about it right now "Good job Zakk!"

Garrick grabbed his next Pokeball. "Alright Helioptile, come on out." Garrick said. Helioptile was sent out, and Zakk was determined to win. He chuckled, too late as an Electro Ball hurled towards his Poochyena, making it faint. His next Pokemon he sent out was Vigoroth.

"Come on, Bulbasaur! You can do it lad!" Dylan shouted to his weak Bulbasaur, worried. Bulbasaur slowly started getting up. Bruises and dust all over him. He then stared right back at the Poochyena. "All right, love! Keep it up!" Dylan shouted as calling a tackle attack. Bulbasaur leaped forward knocking both of the Pokemon to the dirt. Poochyena was hit hard, leaving him fainted. Bulbasaur got back up, smirking. Dylan stood there. "We... We won our first battle, Bulbasaur!" Dylan said hugging his tired and injured Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur just stood there, panting." The criminal returned Poochyena and whispered to his partner; "We gotta get out of here! These people are strong!" he said, as his partner looked back listening clearly to him. Sceptile landed another hit. "HEY! YOU NIT WIT! YOU GOT ME DISTRACTED!" The partner said, shaking the other partner by his shirt.

"Vigoroth, Reversal!" It was super effective on the Helioptile, and the Helioptile got hit a bunch. Garrick closed his eyes. "This may be it. USE ELECTRO BALL, AGAIN!" Vigoroth got hit back, before using Scratch, making the Helioptile faint. Garrick gave Zakk the Shock Badge and Zakk put it in his badge case. "Now, Highfly City is up now! I'm ready.."

"Maybe we should leave, love." Dylan said returning his Pokemon back to the pokeball. Dylan came running in to the gym, shouting; "GUYS! You might wanna check this out!" Dylan said leading them to the two criminals.

"Wooo! Good job Zakk!" Vivian and her Pokemon cheered, Mareep sending sparks like fireworks in the air to celebrate, Dedenne however was more interested in Garrick, she wandered up to his feet and nuzzled his foot, as if asking for something. Vivian was too focused on Zakk, letting Dixie land on her arm "Oh, and by the way Mareep, your name is Matilda." Mareep squeaked happily in response.

Vivian turned to look at Dylan and blinked a few times "See what?" she stepped closer to Dylan with her head slightly tilted, her Pokemon, all except for Dedenne, following her as well.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
(OOC: Alright then @zinniathegreatest001 my bad. I'll just wait for a gym battle ig)

Matthew was walking back to the gym where he would wait for the gym leader, Lily to arrive. "I wonder just how strong she really is." he said excitedly. He looked down at his Monferno who was bouncing up and down with excitement.

Markus decided to go back to the bench he was sitting on to call his brother Bruno quickly. "Yeah... Uh huh. Okay... no... how about you? Alright... bye." After he hung up his cellphone he spotted a boy and his Monferno. Excited to see another Sinnoh boy, he jumped off the bench and hurried over to the boy. "Hey there! I'm Markus! What's your name?"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was walking towards the gym when he heard footsteps quickly approaching him. By the time he turned around he was greeted with a really friendly voice. Matthew smiled, "Oh hi I'm Matthew. Nice to meet you Markus. Oh yeah I almost forgot, this is Monferno." he said with a smile. "I'm just on my way back to the gym to wait for Lily to show up so I can have a gym battle with her. Why don't you come along?" he asked with a smile.

Markus looked down at Monferno. "Hey there little guy!" He said as he gave Monferno a pat on the head. He turned his head back to Matthew. "Nice to meet you too Matthew! I'd love to go to the Gym with you! By the way, this is my Porygon Firewall and my Grotle Bodhi." He pointed down at the two Pokemon contently staring at Matthew.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled, "What's up you guys. You guys look like you have a lot of fun." he said with a smile. Matthew's Monferno being it's playful little self climbed onto Grotle's back. "Well if everyone's settled in." Matthew said, laughing at Monferno. "Then I guess we'd better get going to the gym. We don't want Lily to beat us back do we?" he asked. "So Markus, are you going to battle her as well to try and earn a badge?" he asked as he began walking again.

Markus began walking with Matthew while fastening his Headband. "Well of course I am! What kind of trainer would I be to not?" He said. He then turned his head up and looked at the sky. "Certainly not one who wants to join the ranks of the Battle Frontier..." He looked back down then over to Matthew. "So Matthew, what's your story? Did you come from Sinnoh as well or do you just have these Pokemon by coincidence?"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled and laughed a bit, "You're right it was a bad question. I should've known." he said with a smile. "Well I've never heard of a Battle Frontier before but it sounds pretty cool." he said. The boy figured if it had that cool of a name it couldn't be a bad thing. "Well actually yeah I do. I'm actually from Kalos but I found Chimchar on my boat as a stowaway. He was doing his thing which is getting into trouble I guess." he said while smiling.

"I did everything I could to catch the little guy but he was just nowhere to be found everytime I thought I caught up to him. At the end of the day I was sitting on the railing of the boat eating my favorite food, tacos. Well I noticed that one of my tacos was gone and then I felt crumbs fall into my hair. When I looked up I saw that Chimchar munching on my taco. I decided to let him have it since he must've been hungry considering he's a stowaway and no one knew that he was there so nobody thought to give him food. After that he kinda followed me around and we became best friends." Matthew explained looking down at his Monferno with a smile. "Then we traveled around a bit and heard of Silvania. Chimchar wanted to go so we did. On the way here however, we were attacked by some pretty nasty dudes and their Pokemon. That's when Chimchar evolved into Monferno and we were able to drive them out along with the other travelers on the boat who were also trainers." he said with a smile. "I never asked about your Pokemon so how about it? Anything special that created your bonds with them?" the boy asked.

"Well, me and Bodhi have had our ups and downs together." Markus said looking back at his Grotle walking behind him. "He was my very first Pokemon after all. After we met we immediately knew what we wanted to do: Join the Battle Frontier." Markus looked down at the yellow text with the same name on his shirt. "The Battle Frontier is where the best of the best gather to form their own syndicate. Over the years its changed however. Instead of having different themed towers, they've built 18 domes for the 18 types called branches that you can challenge. So, when me and Bodhi found out about the Frontier, we set out to train to become the Grass Branch Leader. Bodhi evolved when we were traveling through Eterna Forest. I do believe we were fighting off a hoard of Misdreavus." Markus chuckled. "And then there's this one." He pointed to Firewall, its sleek Blue and White color dazzling in the sunlight. "We met when i was on my way to Canalave City to come here. He'd escaped from Veilstone City after some creep tried to sell him for some quick money but i didn't stand for it. So we beat that guy down and that's when Firewall joined me. After that, we made our way to Canalave City's port and caught the first boat to Silvania. Since the Battle Frontier is in Sinnoh, we figured we'd challenge it's gyms last." Markus flung his arms behind his neck. "So yeah, that's my story. I'm just a kid on a quest to become the best. Sinnoh's Best."

((1. The Frontier I describe is a reference to the Battle Frontier Amino if you know what Amino is you should check it out. 2. Sinnoh's Best is a reference to my Poketuber name and overall Pokemon persona when I'm not Rp'ing or on Pokemon Showdown as AverageAvenger. Just thought i'd put that out there ^^))

"A fight!!!" Dylan shouted at Vivian. "These two criminals are trying to capture a Sceptile!" Dylan said pointing out at the door.
"I need to stop them from hurting the poor little guy! And I can't do it alone, love! I need some assistance!" Dylan said as Bulbasaur climbed out of the Pokeball with confusion staring at Dylan.

"O-Okay, oh my gosh, really? Alright, I'm coming, come on Zakk." she tugs on Zakk's shoulder gently, pouting softly at the idea of criminals bothering a poor little Pokemon.

Dylan zoomed around the corner, only to see the criminals were gone. "W-what?!" He said looking straight ahead. "Where did they go?!" he said as the Bulbasaur acted the same way.

"Um....are you sure they weren't just trainers with their pokemon? I mean there's tons of those here....." she said, looking a tad skeptical after following him around the corner

"No! i swear! there were two criminals!" Dylan said to Vivian. he then looked down to see a Pokeball. Dylan stopped talking and walked over to the Pokeball in hesitation. As he was about to pick up the Pokeball an injured Pichu popped out running away. little did the Pichu know he was running into a dead end. The Pichu bumped into the wall and started crying. Dylan gasped and quickly zoomed over to the injured Pokemon. Dylan picked up the crying Pichu and held it into it's arm. "Oh no... It has bruises all over! Quick, we need to get it to the Pokemon center!" Dylan quickly said, running past Vivian in a flash.

Dylan quickly entered the nearest Pokemon center giving it to nurse joy. "Quick! Give it the best medical help it needs!" Dylan said slamming his fists on the counter. Everyone stared as Bulbasaur popped out of Dylan's bag with a full mouth of food to see the drama. "Yes! Right away!" Nurse Joy said rushing the Pichu to an emergency center. Dylan sighed putting his hands on his face walking over blindly to the nearest seat.