• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Silvania Region: Hope and Faith

Zakk made his way down Route 2, before seeing Zinnia run in front of him. Zakk rolled his eyes. "What are YOU doing here?" Zakk said. Zinnia scoffed. "You left this at home!" Zinnia gave him his backpack. "Be more responsible next time!" She said, and took off. Zakk sighed.

Vivian watched quietly, her Pokemon still at her feet following her "Hmph....it's okay, we all make mistakes. By the way, know about the Pokemon on this route? I like my Petilil and all but it's not my favorite, no offense sweetie, I'd just like room for others." Petilil nodded, understanding, she returned Petilil and put her ball in her bag

Basan-Ra and Gray made their way to Route 2, and upon reaching it, saw two trainers. "Hey, didn't I see you two at the gym?" He inquired. He could have sworn he saw them there during his battle with Lily, but he couldn't be a hundred percent, Gray gave his partner a questioning glance, and Basan-Ra nodded, indicating he saw them too.

"Oh, hey there! Yeah, we were watching you battle, my names Vivian." she smiled brightly, Dedenne and Lotad smiled too, though Lotad smiled nervously, a bit scared of Basan-Ra "We were just heading to Gigavolt City, and I was looking for Pokemon on the way, I'm not a huge fan of my Petilil, maybe someone else would like her."

Zakk looked over. "Yeah. Your Blaziken is really cool, I just realized..there's a cave nearby Horoscope Town called Mt. Cement. They have cool Mega Stones, like Sablenite and all that. Maybe you should go there to find Blazikenite." Zakk pointed left. "It's over there. You can also get to Gigavolt City easily." Zakk decided to go to Mt. Cement to get to Giavolt City easily. "Let's go."

Vivian follows, as well as her Pokemon, moving through the grass excitedly, wanting to find more Pokemon, as well as someone to give her Petilil to, she didn't want her to be lonely after all.

(OOC: One-lines, be careful! Please!)

Entering the cave, many crystals lay about. Zakk looked up to see a couple of Noibat. "Woah..." Sableyes were near the crystals, and a girl in a long blue dress with pink hair and a silver tiara looked up, before a Gardevoir teleported her away. A Noibat secretly followed Zakk, and hit his back. Zakk turned around. "Hm?"

Vivian was too busy observing the cave, smiling warmly "Woooow!" she said as she saw a Noibat fly by "I'd LOVE a Noibat! If only they'd stop flying around so I could catch one." she pouted for a moment, but quickly smiled again, observing the beautiful cave in silence, her Pokemon did as well, looking at the crystals in awe.

The Noibat wanted Zakk to catch it. Zakk shrugged. "I guess i'll catch it." Zakk said, and threw an Ultra Ball. The Noibat caught as Zakk sent it out. The Noibat hugged Zakk and he put his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"Hmm....do you not want that little guy? I can trade you my Petilil." she smiled brightly at the Noibat, waiting for a response, her Pokemon looked at the Noibat curiously, having never seen one before.

Zakk pointed up on the ledge. "There's so many over there, though..." A SHINY Noibat flew to Vivian, a little timid. "A Shiny Noibat! Here's an Ultra Ball, catch it!" Zakk gave her an Ultra Ball and stood back. "But if you want my sister has an Eevee she doesn't want, and she loves Petilils...so."

Vivian didn't notice Richard, she was too taken by the beauty of the shiny Noibat "Eeep!" she squealed out quietly in excitement, trying not to scare it off, she grabbed the ultra ball and threw it without even battling, out of excitement "Also great! I'd love an Eevee!"

(OOC: Please be careful on the one-lines!!)

Zakk looked over. "I'm Zakk...." Zakk said before walking away to go check on his Noibat, who was talking to her other friends. "I think i'll name this Noibat....Noir."

Dylan was up putting "Missing" signs for Bulbasaur. He teared up and started balling out in public. "What kind of trainer am I! Did HE run away?! Was he not interested in me?!" Dylan shouted into the sky with his eyes closed tight, fists clunched, hair blowing in the wind. People stared at Dylan. "What is wrong with that boy?" A stranger whispered to his friend. "I have no idea..." The strangers friend responded. Dylan looked down and burried his crying face into his left arm, sobbing. An officer walked over; "Hey there, buddy. Whats wrong?" The officer whispered putting his hand on Dylan's shoulder. Dylan turned around at him with a sad face. Dylan then started crying again and ran off. "Hey!" The officer shouted. The officer started chasing Dylan down in the forest. Dylan was too fast for the officer. Dylan then stopped, wiping his eyes. He then looked up to see a strange man, tied up in vines.There was Bulbasaur! Dylan let out a happy gasp running towards his Bulbasaur, hugging him. Bulbasaur blushed and rubbed his head up against Dylan soft hair. "Why you little!!!" The mysterious man said. Zinnia came running up from behind the trees.

(OOC: That's Character Control, but i'll let it slide.)

Zinnia tackled the man. "WHERE'S THE GUY'S BULBASAUR? YOU TOOK THE POOR THING!" Zinnia yelled. "The trainer must be really worried....ugh...." Zinnia sent out Flabebe. "FLABEBE, FAIRY WIND ON THE MAN!" The man took a poor hit. Flabebe grew a level, and was finally evolving into Floette. "Woah!" Zinnia gasped in awe.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Name: Matthew
Appearance: Matthew wars a white T-shirt with a sky blue sleeveless jacket. He also wears a pair of black shorts and black and white converse.
Character Trait: Nice
Pokemon: Monferno Lvl 16, Croagunk Lvl 10

Matthew arrived in the beautiful region with high hopes. "Definitely my Pokemon and I are going to make it to the top." the boy said with a smile. He had no idea where to go and was looking for someone who could help him. He was walking around the town and approached a random house. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. He then heard a commotion beside him in which some girl tackled some other dude. "Yeah I should go over there." the boy said, running over to them. "Hey what's going on?" he asked as the Flabebe he spotted began to evolve. "Well that's something you don't see everyday. First day in the region and you see an evolution. Amazing." he said to himself, awestruck.

Name: Markus Arcane
Appearance: Spiky, Long Hair kept together by a red Pokeball Headband. Pokeball T-Shirt with yellow words reading "Battle Frontier" on front. Standard Blue Jeans. Red Sneakers. Eyes like Brock.
Character Trait: Competitive
Pokemon: Firewall (Porygon-Shiny) Lv. 17, Bodhi (Grotle) Lv. 17
Home Region: Sinnoh

Markus was firmly seated on a bench in the town. He'd just arrived in Silvania and needed time to catch his breath after losing it from the awe-striking sights he'd seen when he arrived. "Wow, this sure is a beautiful place ain't it Firewall?" He said, turning to his shiny Porygon buddy. "Pory Pory!" It replied. Markus looked up at the sky while fastening his Headband. "And I thought that the Gracedia Meadow was a sight to behold." As he stood up, he was caught and enveloped by the light of the evolution of a girl's Flabebe he'd seen earlier. "And it just keeps getting better." Markus ordered Firewall back into it's Pokeball and began towards the small amassment of people watching.

Zinnia looked proud of her newly evolved Floette. She saw the trainers and ran up to greet them. "Hello! Welcome to Silvania! There's a gym, which the gym leader isn't active right now, over there. And a Pokemon Center built inside it! I'm Zinnia, and this is Floette." Floette chirped. "Have fun in Silvania, the Region of the Flowers!"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"The region of the flowers huh?" he said again, thinking about it in his head. The boy then looked around and back at his Pokemon. He realized that he had a goal and he wasn't about to let that slip by him. "Oh right My name's Matthew. Nice to meet you Zinnia and Floette. Do you know where I can find the gym in this town?" he asked. "See I want to collect all the gym badges in this region and challenge the league." he said with a smile.

Last edited:
"Turn left, then you'll find it. I'm afraid the gym leader isn't active right now, but one of her assistants may or may not battle with you. You might wanna check, because her Sceptile, Godzilla, was taken by Team Wilt...." Zinnia looked down when she said that. "Aaaanyway. She specializes in Grass Types, obviously."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Okay well that's a bummer. You want to challenge the gym leader but she's not there. By the way, who's Team Wilt? They don't sound too friendly based on them stealing that Sceptile that doesn't belong to them." the boy said. "Well if she uses grass types then that's perfect." he said, tossing out his Monferno and Croagunk.

Dylan ran up to the group with a loud and irritating ¨Grr!¨. Dylan´s Bulbasaur was sleeping soundly on Dylan´s head. ¨Are you guys talking about those fools?!¨ Dylan said as the Bulbasaur was woken up by Dylan´s angry british voice. (Did I mention I was british? :3)
¨Those rotten crumpets tried to steal my Bulbasaur! And they make me really mad!¨ Dylan than began to start stomping on the ground as people began to stare. Bulbasaur looked down at Flabebe, thinking that it was a real flower, not a Pokemon. Bulbasaur was born in the Silvania region, so he enjoyed the scent of flowers. He ran down Dylan´s back and curved around Dylan´s leg, only to be sniffing the Flabebe.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Yeah those fools. Team Wilt is what Zinnia said. Apparently they cause a bunch of trouble and steal people's Pokemon." Matthew said. He looked at the Bulbasaur who made it's way down the other trainer's leg in order to smell Floette. Matthew a bit,, realizing that Bulbasaur was smelling another Pokemon. "Yeah it's a shame. I was going to challenge the gym here but Team Wilt stole the gym leader's Sceptile so apparently she's out right now." the boy said. "Maybe if I helped look for i then we could speed up the process and find it quicker. Then I could challenge her and Sceptile to a great battle." the trainer said excitedly with a smile.

(OOC: Floette*)

The Floette scurried away from it, and went near Zinnia. Zinnia picked it up. "Sorry little guy, this ain't a real flower." She said. Floette then had a sweatdrop pouring down it.

Vivian skips down the cave with her newly caught shiny Noibat, her Noibat following behind, excitedly doing swirls in the air as it goes "Weee! Woo hoo hoo! Come on Zakk, let's goooo! Wooo I got a shiny!"

¨Ooh! I wanna save that persons Sceptile, so once I get it back, she´ll like my personality, and for sure want to battle me! To test my skills!¨ bulbasaur sneaked into Dylan´s backpack for some PokeFood. Bulbasaur popped out of the bag, and dropped the canned food by his trainers feet. ¨Bulba!¨ Bulbasaur said getting Dylan´s attention. Dylan quickly looked over. hungry little guy- *VERY loud stomach growl* Every body hesitated. Guess i´m hungry too! A sweat drop rolled down everyone´s head.

Zakk strolled down. "Nice." He said to Vivian. "This cave is really cool..although I see a light, it must be Gigavolt City!" Zakk said. Zakk grabbed Vivian's hand and ran, until encountering a wild Nosepass. Zakk wondered if he should run or battle.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled, "Well I think I'll be off now. It was really great to meet you all but I'm going to head for the gym to see if the assistant would battle me."he said. The trainer turned and began walking towards the gym following the directions provided by Zinnia. Matthew turned back to wave one last time before disappearing around the corner along with his Monferno and Croagunk who followed closely behind him.

Vivian giggled "It looks so funny! Like a big walking nose! Would you like to be -my- friend, sweetie?" she said in a motherly, protective fashion to the little Nosepass with a bright smile on her face.

Markus heard the girl's welcome and approached her. "So your name is Zinnia huh? I knew someone with that exact same name when I took a trip to Hoenn. Nice to meetcha' I'm Markus. Markus Arcane."

"Oh cool! Want a friend Dedenne?" she looked down at Lilian the Dedenne at her feet, who smiled and squeaked with joy, sending out some sparks in her excitement "Aww, that's what a thought ya little cutie!"

Exiting the cave, a city with a lot of lights and electronic music was seen. A man with spiky blonde hair that goes down to his neck was playing the guitar on a stage. Zakk put his hood on from all the light.

"Wooooooah, whose that?" she asks, looking up in awe at the man on stage, her Dedenne especially seemed to love it, doing a small dance to the music as her trainer watches the man.

"Garrick." Zakk said, smirking. "The gym leader of this city." Zakk ran up to him. "Can I-" Garrick interrupted him with a british accent. "Sorry, but no autos, love, we have to get out of here." Zakk frowned. "That'll be a problem then.." He said.

"Oh....darnit. Well, maybe you can fight him when he comes back?" she pouts softly, watching Garrick basically ignore Zakk "We could wait and catch some stuff, or talk....man, I didn't know he'd just leave."