• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Silvania Region: Hope and Faith

Jason sat down to watch the battle " your Dedenne is really strong" Jason took out a Book from his bag and turned to a chapter called Fairy types " very interesting" he said as he read the book

Vivian and Dedenne wait with baited breath for the Pokemon to either break out or be caught, shake, shake....click! "Woohoo! Good job Lilian, whose mommy's special girl? You are, yes you are!" Dedenne squeaks happily as she's picked up and hugged by Vivian.

She giggles, putting Dedenne down "Go ahead, she loves to be petted, don't ya Lillian?" Dedenne squeaks happily, and runs over to Jason, nuzzling against his legs lovingly.

Jason pets Dedenne but accidently touched its electric whiskers and got shocked " ow!" Jason rubbing his hand "huh I guess it's common knowledge to not pet an electrick type where its electricity comes out

Name: Gray Allen
Appearance: Tall (6'3", to be precise), slightly on the skinny side. Gray has a chocolate-colored skin tone, with messy black hair, His eyes are two different colors, the right one being green, and the left blue. He wears a white, sleeveless shirt. Over that, he has a black-and-green, short-sleeved open jacket (Similar to Manga-Red's) and a black cap with a Pokeball on it, which he usually wears backwards. He has dark-blue jeans, along with green sneakers and black, fingerless gloves.
Character Trait: Kindness
Pokemon: Lvl. 36 Blaziken (Basan-Ra)
(Also, I just realized, I accidentally made Gray the same height as a normal Blaziken. Neat.)

So, this was it. This was the first gym in the Silvania Region. Gray had already arrived at the gym, and he now stood there, in front of the door. Gray smirked, as he looked to his partner at his side. Basan-Ra was looking pumped, with his arms crossed and a determined look on the Blaziken's face. "Ready for this, Basan-Ra?" Gray asked, rhetorically. He knew his partner was as ready for the battle as he was. Basan-Ra turned to face Gray, and gave him a nod of confirmation. The two shared a short, albeit meaningful, gaze at each other. "Alright then, let's get our first badge." Gray said, as he turned and knocked on the gym's front door.

Vivian chuckles softly, and Dedenne runs back into her arms "Yeah, be more careful next time. Anyways.." she puts her new Petilil in her bag "I'll name her Kenya." she smiles brightly, as she pats her bag, her Dedenne in her arms and her Lotad at her feet.

Vivian shrugs "Okay, why not!" She grabs her ultra ball and throws out Petilil, who still seems to be adjusting to being caught, Lotad and Dedenne stand beside her, Dedenne nuzzles her and Lotad chatters in their own language with her.

The three heard angry stomping and screaming. "YAHHHHH!" Dylan said running at full speed towards Zinnia. "THIEF!" Dylan said tackling Zinnia. Dylan then trapped Zinnia down with a net. "What did you do with my Bulbasaur, you thief?!" Dylan said shouting right into her face.

As the trainer and his partner noticed the seemingly-enraged boy charge past them and tackle down another girl, they shared another quick glance. With a slight nod from Basan-Ra, the two left the entrance of the gym, and over to Dylan and Zinnia. Gray put a hand on Dylan's shoulder, and lifted him back to his feet. "Woah there, buddy, calm down. What happened, now?" As he asked that, Basan-Ra helped Zinnia up, but kept a firm grip on the girl's shoulder. Gray mat not have heard Dylan's accusations, but Basan-Ra did, and he wasn't taking any chances.

(OOC: Zinnia went to her house to take a nap..)

Zinnia brushed her teeth and headed outside. He saw a black-masked man send out a Bulbasaur, grab it, and run. Zinnia ran after him. Tackling him, he unmasked the man.

"Right. I guess now's as good a time as any." Gray replied, moving to the battlefield. "I'll just be using Basan-Ra with me, since he's sorta my only Pokemon right now." As Gray said that, the flames on Basan-Ra's wrists erupted. "Blaaaaaze!" Basan-Ra called out, getting into his usual fighting position. "Ready whenever you are!"

Vivian peeks into the gym to watch the battle curiously, her Pokemon staying close to her, the grass types afraid of the fire type. "Hey Zakk look, a gym battle! Cool! Wanna watch with me? I know I won't be any good if I try."

Zakk shrugs. "Wynaut."

Lily runs in a room and returns. "Okay, it will be one on one then, GO, GODZILLA!" Godzilla the Sceptile made way, with what looks like a mega stone. On Lily's hairpiece, there was a keystone. "Ready, Freddy? USE DRAGON RAGE!"

Name:Richard
Appearance: Medium brown hair, tall. Dick wears Black t-shirt and blue trousers
Character trait: Self- confident
Pokemon: Riolu lvl 35, Mantyke lvl 23, Braviary lvl 36, Hawlucha lvl 28

Dick was walking around the gym. He was very bored. Suddenly, he heard battle's sounds from inside. "Huh, another battle. Maybe this one will be more interesting" he thought and entered the gym

Last edited:
(OOC: That name sounds a bit wrong.....but...I guess if you're not scolded for it i'll let it pass.)

Lily saw Richard in the gym, but focused on the battle. Godzilla used Dragon Rage on Basan-Ra, and flew it back, surprised that it is not fainted. Godzilla used it again.

"Block it, Basan-Ra, stand your ground!" Gray ordered. Basan-Ra did so without question. His foot became engulfed in flames, and the Blaziken slammed his foot on to the arena floor, causing that part of it to fly in to the air, and block the next incoming Dragon Rage.

"Alright let's kick it up. Listen to my Keystone, Godzilla, I got ya as a Treecko! MEGA EVOLVE!" The Sceptile mega evolved, now having a resistant to fire, even though it is still grass type. "Now use Pursuit!"

In truth, Gray wasn't expecting to encounter a mega-evolved Pokemon so soon in Silvania. He smirked, knowing it would be an even tougher fight, and his partner would love it. "Basan-Ra, counter it with Blaze Kick!" Gray called. Complying, Basan-Ra charged, wrists flaming even larger than before, and leaped mid-air. His foot now engulfed in flames, Basan-Ra aimed his kick right at the Mega Sceptile.

"Wooo! Go go go!" she raised her arms up in the air excitedly, cheering for the two fighters, her Pokemon were intrigued by the fight but still hugged her legs tightly, slightly nervous.

Godzilla was hit, but it wasn't very effective. When a Sceptile Mega-Evolves, it gains the Dragon type, which is Fire resistant. "Shake it off Godzilla and use Bullet Seed!" Seeds shot Basan-Ra.

"Take it, Basan-Ra! It shouldn't do much!" Basan-Ra did as his trained ordered, and raised his arms, crossing them, in an attempt to block the incoming attack. After the assault was over, Basan-Ra lowered his fists, and kept his gaze on Godzilla. "Basan-Ra, Brave Bird!" The Blaziken nodded, and leaped in to the air. He then aimed his beak down at Godzilla, and charged, using his Brave Bird attack.

Godzilla moved back a little bit. Lily's cowboy accent made Godzilla's determination rise. "AIGHT, GODZILLA, I NEED YA TO USE DRAGON RAGE!" Godzilla used an upcoming Dragon Rage, before a Tyranitar jumped in front of Godzilla and grabbed him, jumping up. A man with a black hood and a black cloak took off, returning Tyranitar. Lily gasped. "WHAT THE!"

Vivian squeaked out in surprise and fear "Eek! Oh goodness, I heard another Pokemon was stolen and now this, oh my gosh." she started to hyperventilate, checking her legs to make sure her Pokemon were still clinging to them

"Basan-Ra, after him!" Gray called. The Blaziken nodded, and dashed after the man with the black cloak. Gray ran after them, too. "Basan-Ra, Speed Boost should have increased your speed by a good bit now! Don't hold any of your speed back!" Basan-Ra nodded once more, and picked up the speed, and was now right behind the black-cloaked man.

Zakk put his hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, geesh. I don't like those guys. They're Team Wilt. They steal Pokemon then use them to discover a new kind of evolution called...PokeFusion. It's where two Pokemon can fuse together to make an awesome fusion. Whatever." Lily ran outside, chasing the black cloak guy. One of his minions sent out a Kirlia, and both teleported.

"Sorry, sorry....jeez this is embarrassing....I should've appeared brave for y-." she slaps a hand to her mouth when she realizes what she was about to say, then blushes heavily "I-I mean, brave for everyone else! Yes, that's what I meant!"

Basan-Ra slid to a stop as the man teleported away. He let out a snarl, before turning and shaking his head at Lily and Gray. Sighing, Gray put a hand on his partner's shoulder. "You tried your best." He said, trying to give his condolence. Then, they both looked to Lily. "We should get back to your gym. They might try to strike again."

Lily sighed. "Just take this. The Hay Badge. I'm too lazy to go find Godzilla with other people, so i'll be out of my gym." Lily ran off.

Zakk looked confused. "Brave? For us? Shoot, you barely even know anyone. I bet they know you're a coward by now." Zakk teased her in a nice way. "Well i'm off to Horoscope Town to get to Gigavolt City. Let's go Vivian."

"O-Okay....I guess I am a bit of a coward, it's just hard to be brave when you got low-level Pokemon..." she didn't seem to beat up about it though, she wasn't one for being brave or being super strong, she just wanted her Pokemon, and stealing one just freaked her out, she moves to follow Zakk.

After putting the Hay Badge on the inside of his jacket, Gray and Basan-Ra stopped by the Pokemon Center. After the Blaziken was fully healed, the two decided to head to the next town. Gray pulled out his Silvania Region Map. "Well, Horoscope town is next, Basan-Ra. Let's head out."

"Oh, yeah, thanks, I guess. Technically, we didn't actually win." Gray replied. Basan-Ra nodded in agreement. "It was more a draw, because of that guy's interference. But, when we catch him and Lily gets her Sceptile back, Basan-Ra and I plan on having a rematch. Isn't that right?" He looked to his partner, and the Blaziken nodded. "Anyways, maybe I'll see you around some time. Until then!" Gray waved, as he walked away, Basan-Ra at his side, heading to Horoscope Town.