• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Silvania Region: Hope and Faith

You're in the Silvania region as a new trainer and ready to start your journey, except trouble is emerged with Team Wilt. Silvania is based off Kansas, the Sunflower State. Beautiful flowers grow in Silvania where you can smell the beautifulness.

Their leader, Wilt is on my profile card.

The gym leaders are:
Lily - Grass - Cornhog City - Hay Badge
Garrick - Electric - Gigavolt City - Shock Badge
Emerson - Flying - Highfly City - Up Badge
Analine - Psychic - Manner City - Serious Badge
Trenton - Poison - Viral City - Virus Badge
Karry and Harry - Dark, Double Battle - Dusker City - Twin Badge
Leeke - Water - Wetflow City - Stream Badge
Princess Marinona II - Fairy - Sone Village - Kingdom Bage

Trainer Cards
Name:
Character Trait:
Pokemon: (nicknames available)

Mine
Name: Zinnia
Appearance: Light brown hair with an orange tanktop, white stockings, green sneakers, orange skirt, orange flannel over tanktop.
Character Trait: Sweet
Pokemon: Flabebe, level 16. Cottonee, level 27. Chikorita, level 13.
Home Region: Silvania

Last edited:
Zinnia was in a cornfield, trying to get her way out, arriving back at her house, she fed the horse and the chickens, and then got back to gardening. At her very eyes, Flabebe grew a level just by working. Zinnia was in Cornhog City, where a cowboy-like gym leader named Lily, was present. Zinnia was ready to get the Hay Badge, and before you know it, she was heading to the gym.

Name: Lucy
Appearance: Black long straight hair, black T-shirt, white shorts, silver sneakers, red shoulder bag
Character Trait: N/A
Pokemon: Fennekin (Foxy), Eevee (Rose)
Home Region: Kalos

Name: Vivian
Appearance: Brown hair in cornrows, ruby earrings, red fanny pack, red vest, torn up light blue jeans, brown and black sandals
Character Trait: Family-Oriented
Pokemon: Lotad (Benjamin) Level 10, Dedenne (Lilian) Level 8
Home Region: Unova

Arriving at the gym, it was locked up. Zinnia decided to just come back later to get her Hay Badge. So she waited on her bike until finally Lily came. Zinnia told Lily she was ready, and off they went on their gym battle.

Vivian finally arrives in the Region, getting out of the airport as quickly as she can, Pokeballs jingling in her carry-on bag. She finally exited the airport, looking around before taking a deep breath of the beautiful air, brought on by all the wonderful flowers.

Name: Matt
Appearance: Shaved head on sides with Spiky brown hair with light blue highlights. Blue Buttoned shirt with sleeves rolled up. Blue gloves.Navy Blue Jeans. Light blue Sneakers. Sparkling blue eyes. Freckles :p
Character Trait: Supportive
Pokemon: Bulbasaur lvl 5
Home region: Silvania

(We will be able to catch more Pokemon through out the RP right?)

Dylan came rushing out of his house at full speed. ¨Slow down, dear!¨ His mom yelled as he was running full speed down the road. Dylan looked back at his mom. ¨Ha ha! I know mom!¨ Dylan then crashed in to Zinnia sending them both flying to the ground. Dylan groaned. His Pokeball fell off and rolled away from hi, rolling over to a criminals foot. The criminal looked down to see a poke ball. He snatched it and took off.

(OOC: Yes of course.)

Next thing Zinnia knew she fell down with scrapes, in front of the gym. Lily bent over them. "I reckon you two are here for a gym battle?" Lily said. "Although, you look a lil' busy." Zinnia offered Dylan up and rubbed her neck. "Sorry about that, plus I saw that man go off with your pokemon.."

Vivian quietly made her way to the gym, not fast though, just a nice walk there, she wasn't going for a gym battle, she didn't really care about them, she wanted types of raising grass Pokemon, she felt more like a mother to her Pokemon than a trainer.

Lily was feeding some Deerling at the back of her gym. She saw Vivian, and grabbed a few Pokeballs, and walked outside. "Howdy there!" Lily said, a cowboy hat with blonde braids and plaid overalls. "What brings y'here?" Lily asked, sending out three Pokemon. Hoppip, Lileep, and Snover.

Last edited:
"Oh, um..." she blushed a bit, not expecting the conversation all of a sudden "I just wanted to learn about raising grass Pokemon, I don't really care about getting my badges, or fighting, I wanna catch Pokemon and raise them like a mother."

"Depends on what Grass types you got. Hoppip here loves bushes and cotton with the tall grass or a garden, Lileep likes to have a few rocks in his garden, and Snover, well she stays inside until it is winter. Y'see, it's not that hard as long as you have the proper environment, dear. I bet y'll be a great Grass-type trainer one day." Lily smiled, took a deep breath and said. "Good luck."

"Aww, thanks!" Her Lotad poked out of her bag "Loootad!" it said to Lily, smiling brightly at her "Awww, how'd you get out of your Pokeball?"

"Lotad loves a pond near his environment," Lily added. "Make sure Lotad has something to swim in whilst having a garden or grass near it. It also needs some room to 'volve into Lombre. Trust me, you'll be okay in no time."

Lily tilted her head. "Well we have a lot of Cottonees and Petilils out here, and they both like cotton and leaves. So whatcha waitin' for, make like a trainer and leaf to go catch some...'kids'!"

She chuckles "Alright! Bye, thanks for everything!" She runs out away from the gym and out into the grass, letting her Pokemon out of her bag to run along beside her "Weeee! Hahahhahaha!"

(Introducing my other OC, Zinnia's twin brother.)
Name: Zakk
Appearance: He has black hair that goes over his right eye, a black hoodie with a Ultra Ball symbol on it, black jeans, black Converse-like shoes with black socks on.
Character Trait: Introvert
Pokemon: Poochyena, level 14. Vigoroth, lvl 22. Houndour, level 14.

Zakk was sitting on the grass, reading a book. With only one badge he sighed and layed down on the grass. Wild Zigzagoons and Petilils walked on him, and he just lead them do it. It wasn't that cold out, but he still kept his hoodie on. Except he saw a girl nearing him.

Vivian was so excited that suddenly she went from run run run to ow ow ow as she tripped -right- over a stray leg she didn't see and falls flat on her face, scaring off most of the Pokemon as her own Pokemon surrounded her to see if she was okay.

Zakk crawled to the girl. "I think I just killed a girl." He poked her arm and looked at her Dedenne and Lotad. "Unusual." Zakk said. "You don't really find Dedennes in Silvania." He picked it up and looked at it closely.

Dedenne really didn't appreciate being picked up when her trainer was on the ground hurt, and squirmed in his grasp, a grumpy look on her face "De-Denne!" Vivian stirred, and eventually raised her grassy, muddy face off the space she now left in the grass, a few cuts and scrapes on her face as well "Bleh.....well that wasn't fun."

Name:Jason
Appearance: dark hair and light eyes
Character Trait: smart
Pokemon: Larvesta lev 30 Phantomp lev 23 Mimikyu 29 Trapinch Lev 24
(is it ok if one of my Pokemon is shiny?it's the larvesta)

"You okay?" Zakk said, looking at her. "You took a pretty mean fall." He let Dedenne down and started petting it a little bit. "I assume this is your Dedenne?" Zakk said, handing the Dedenne to her. "I admire the way you have a Dedenne. I've never seen one face-to-face."

Jason rushed out of the airport where he arrived in the Region, he was carrying his Larvesta on his head. "welp old friends" looking at his poke balls,"We came here to make my family proud" he said smiling at his Pokeball's

Vivian takes the Dedenne, snuggling it, then cradling it like an infant "Y-Yeah, her names Lilian, I caught her when I took a vacation to Kalos a few years back. My parents and I go on vacations a lot." she looked up at the boy, and tried to hide her blush, he had a bit of a bad boy feel to her, and she....well, she appreciated that.

Jason walks to town with larvesta walking beside him. "Hey, larvesta what do you say we find somewhere to eat, I bet your starving" larvesta happily bouncing knowing he will eat.

Zakk widen his left eye, and unseen, his right eye too. "Kalos? I've always wanted to go there...i'm Zakk, these are my Pokemon." Houndour, Poochyena, and Vigoroth came out. "Houndour evolves into Houndoom, who can mega evolve. Mega evolution isn't common here, but i've seen a trainer who has a Mega Slowbro. That's the champion of Water Types, in Wetflow City Gym, Leeke!"

"Wow, cool...I hope to catch some more Pokemon here, I hope there's local Pokemon, the next Region I'll be heading to has local Pokemon so, just hopeful, heheh." she smiles sheepishly, blushing a bit "Oh, and I'm Vivian, maybe we can like...travel together a bit? Maybe?"

while Jason was walking into the town he noticed a trainer with a houndoom " woah, larvesta look a houndoom" larvesta turned to see the amazing Pokemon " pretty cool right?" larvesta with excitement ran towards the houdoom " Larvesta! wait"

Jason cached up with his larvesta and picked it up " I told you to not run away unexpectedly like this" Jason returned larvesta to its Pokeball. he noticed a girl and introduced himself. "uhh... hi my name is Jason"

Vivian gasped, standing in front of him "I gotcha new friend, Dedenne, go!" Dedenne charged forward, standing in front of the Petilil, it let out a small battle cry in the form of a shriek. "Don't worry buddy, we can take him." she spoke to both Zakk and Dedenne.

"Oh uh, hi! Sorry, got caught in a battle, nice to meet ya though, I'm Vivian!" she said as she got into position to return Pokemon or throw out more as needed.

"nice to meet you" Jason glanced at the Dedenne " cool a Dedenne I have never seen one in person"

Jason looking at Zakk "so your the one my larvesta has been acting up about"

"Alright then, I got this!" she took the Ultra Ball "Not a huge fan of Petilil, but when you're a mother, you gotta know that personality comes first." she has Dedenne use Fairy Wind, then tries her hand at catching the Petilil

(OOC: Be careful on the One-Lines please!)

Zinnia stood up and wiped her eyes. She realized Zakk wasn't home. Zinnia sighed. "Well looks like he's out again." Zinnia got out of bed from her nap to go get a fetch of water.