• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Roserade Legion

(OOC : Its ok ^v^)
Lucario spoke up "Lu lucario" (Im Cei thats Stele) Cei Bow "Lucar" (What is happening?) cei said as he looked at the staraptor

Last edited:
Damian didn't bother with greeting the Lucario that came out of nowhere. He returned his prideful Greninja to prevent any further injuries to it, but decided to let Simisage and Charmeleon roam free for a little bit.

Simisage rushed up to Lucario with a goofy look on his face, wanting to make friends with it. Charmeleon didn't particularly want to talk to the new arrivals, so instead she saluted Spade's pokemon, a show of thanks for finishing off the Mightyena she was fighting.

Noctowl hooted "hello," to the Staraptor and Lucario duo before continuing to creep towards the tree Zoroark was pretending to fall from. She was underneath it by now and could clearly see the disguised trainer, pausing to think of how to get her down safely.

Cei laughed a bit "Hello Im Cei That is Stele" Dei said looking at the trianer on the tree "Zoroark..." Cei said quietly Stele flew up to the illuision pokemon with a grin on her face She used Peck on the illusion pokemon as she flew back down with smile

The zoroak flinched when the bird pecked her. The little "trainer" was shaking for real now. She was barely a child, as she was forced to evolve less then two weeks after she was born. The Pokemon was shaking head from toe, with wide black eyes. The child had just seen her comrades completely destroyed.

She gave a small wave and reviewed the rehearsed backstory and prayed they knew a little sign language.

Spade turned around seeing pokémon surround the 'trainer' "You ok?", her hair blew in the wind as a large gust past them. Raichu waved its tail in the air "Rai-rai" (Nothing much just some battles..)

Staraptor flapped her wings "Raptor!" (Quite you!), folding in her wings she starred at the Zoroark "Star-star-raptor?" (Think the humans will fall for it?).

The zoroak froze. Their Pokemon knew. She was about to die.

I could always just run now. Better than dieing... But if I go back, I'll die anyway. The army has no tolerance for cowardice.

The Pokemon tried to calm her trembling. She furrowed her brow. Do you know sign language? She signed.

Spade tilted her head but signed back Who does these days, guess your lucky. Sitting down Spade sighed as her Staraptor landed on her shoulder. Her Houndour and Raichu watched in silence as they watched the two talk.

The trainer stuck in the tree seemed awfully scared, and Christine couldn't help but shudder in sympathy. She knew first-hand how terrifying patrols could be, although this one seemed taken care of now. A couple Mightyena and a Gallade could be defeated easily with teamwork. A part of Christine wondered why it had been such a weak patrol-- usually there was more than one 'leader' pokemon, not just a single Gallade.

Oh and they only spoke sign language? How unfortunate. This trainer had likely escaped somehow, rather than face death. Christine didn't know sign language, and she was glad Spade did.

"Is she alright, Spade? We can take her back to camp if she needs medical attention. I don't think anyone will mind, even if we are low on supplies."

Rapidash trotted over, staring at the trainer nervously. There was something off about them, but the fire-type wasn't sure what it was. It looked behind itself and whinnied at Whimsicott. The part-fairy-type took one look at the Zoroark and immediately used Cotton Guard, boosting its own defense. Rapidash gave it a confused look.

((Christine fell for it straight away... foolish. Edited grammar mistakes))

The zoraok gave a sigh of relief and stopped trembling. Admittedly, she was still shaking a little. These trainers seemed a lot nicer than everyone back home said they were...

I am okay. I am just a bit shaken up. I have never seen a Pokemon battle before, so I was scared.

Staraptor flew over to the Whimsicott and smacked it with her wing "Star-star-raptor!" (Calm down, let the Zoroark talk to spade first then we will see if we have to fight!), Spade looked at Christine and shrugged she looked back at the trainer and signed Well ok, we should still get you looked at, you have scratches all over.

The little Pokemon felt really confused at this point. Why weren't they yelling at her to suck it up and stop being such a baby? She eyed her fainted comrades out of the corner of her eye. Then looked at the pokèmon waiting to kill her. She had never been so confused in all her life.

Thank you, that is very kind of you. she replied.

Whimsicott face-planted into the dirt. Rapidash whinnied a bit in laughter and turned to face the Staraptor. "Rapi-i-dash?" (It's a Zoroark? Aren't those supposed to be really dangerous?)

The cotton puffball, still on the ground, replied on its own. "Whim, whi~imsicott." (They're only dangerous if you don't know they're there. Zoroark rely on surprise attacks, which is why they're so effective against humans.)

"Rapi." (Oh.)

Christine watched this conversation with rapt attention, despite not understanding a word of it. "Glad you two are getting along," she whispered to them. Rapidash held back a snicker. Their trainer turned back to look at the Zoroark.

"Well, uh, I assume you understand me, so... we're gonna take you to our camp. I-if that's alright! We can help your scratches and get you food, that sort of thing." She smiled reassuringly. Christine always did like making new friends, even if she couldn't speak with them easily.

The zoroak smiled tenitivly to show her thanks. She wondered if they were really s nice as they seemed. They might be trying to trick her.

The Pokemon returned her attention to those of her kind. These were strong Pokemon, who most likely weren't forced to evolve. Alone, she wouldn't stand a chance. She should call in the rest of the battalion, but since she was barely old enough to not be considered a toddler, her curiosity outweighed her concern.

Stele Flew up the zoroark and signed My Mistake I am so sorry Stele continued Im Stele the lucario is Cei ,Cei smiled at the zoroark as he whistled loudly ,A Primeria came with some berries "Pri- meria?" You called? She said looking at the lucario then the zoroark

The zoroak went to introduce herself to these strange Pokemon before she relized she didn't have a name. Everyone just called her she remebered she was supposed to be a trainer, not a Pokemon.

Hello, Stele. I am... To ashamed to admit she was never given a nickname, the Pokemon looked like she was trying to think. I... I forgot my name...

When Spade mentioned a meeting, the Pokemon remebered her mission. Her black eyes widened.
No, no, no. She signed, I do not not want you to miss your meeting! Please do not let me interfere! I am fine!

I would feel bad if you missed your meeting because I have a few scratches. I can take care of myself, you go. She signed. If they wouldn't let her in the meeting, she could always turn into a super small Pokémon and spy anyway. She would rather stay in this form though...

Xio and her three pokemon that are with her, Weavile and Slazzale and Lycanroc slowly searched for the rest of the team "They have been gone for a while now..." Xio saidas they continued searching , Cei and Stele followed a bit nervous This is great now we are just following these people and pokemon that we know nothing about! Cei signed to himself as he turned to the zoroark and signed to her Why don't you come with us! Cei signed with a smile on his face

Damian didn't have anything to add to the conversation between the nameless trainer and Spade, just watching the conversation progress with a bored look. Since there were two other flying types out, he figured he could return his Noctowl and did so promptly. Simisage and Charmeleon were still out, though, so he distanced himself from the tree more in order to look for them.

Sometime during the conversation between Zoroark and Spade, the grass-type monkey had climbed a tree for fun. While glancing over at the adjacent branches, he had resorted to randomly picking things up and was carrying a random assortment of leaves, berries, and twigs. Charmeleon was seated on a lower branch and looked very uncomfortable with the height.

She held up her hands to answer but then paused. There would be a lot of Pokémon there. No doubt they would also be strong. The image of her slaughtered comrades flashed through her mind.

Only if it would be easier for you. She answered Stele. She was obviously nervous at the thought of attending the meeting.

Cei looked at the zoroark then signed It is your choice he looked at her with a gentle smile (I will be unble to reply until June 15 5:00 New York Time)