• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Region Of Order, Anthos!

Andrea stepped out of the jet she used to get to Nikitis City, and then look at the beauty upon the big city. "Wow! This is quite the dream," She said as she gazed upon the town. "Shops....markets.....schools.....this is amazing!"
Andrea looked at her map to figure out where the professor's lab is. "Hmm....where could it be?" She said, but then stopped and saw a shop, deciding to go in to buy some souvenirs.

Skia dragged himself through the streets of Nikitis, bearing some kind of a grim face. He raised the concern of many people he passed by, sometimes going as far as asking him if he was okay or not. Skia scoffed at each and every one of them. His hands now rested in his pants' pockets, which was a sign of him being nervous or anxious.
Nikitis lab? I've never heard of 'em. How do they know about some loner like me? Could they be ghosts, or something supernatural like that? I'm probably walking into a trap, I'm sure of it. Skia's mind wandered off, until he realized that he was undoubtedly lost.
Gotta follow the landmarks, so... this way. Skia's eyes shifted to another road, which supposedly lead to the lab and continued his journey once more.

Andrea came out of the shop with a pink hat, a red shirt that said "NIKITIS I LOVE YOU!", Nikitis sunglasses, a few posters and a Nikitis backpack. "Maybe I overdone it on the shopping..." Andrea said, chuckling nervously. But then she'd see the road that lead to the lab, and then begin running, but see Skia. "Hey! Are you meeting Professor Olive too?"

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
As Athena walked across the paths to the lab, she looked at her hometown’s beauty. Everything was everywhere. Shops, restaurants, markets, schools, you name it. She walked down with too much excitement to start her Pokémon journey as she started approaching the lab quickly and it became close into her sight.

Skia gazed at the ground below him, exhausted from all the attention he got. He was ready to just get out of Nikitis already, but his luck seemed to fail him as he was approached by an energetic girl. He'd slightly turn his head toward her direction with a face void of emotion. "Yeah." Skia simply answered, "Yeah I am." His head faced the road again, "Don't know why, though. I guess I'll find out soon, since I can see it clearly now."
He pointed to the lab in the distance, before stuffing his pocket with his hand again. "I take it you're going there too, so... Come on." Skia embarrassingly said, before walking down the road, half-expecting her to tag along.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Calantha looked at the town upon entering it. "the town is so huge and and big" she said calmly in happiness, she was amazed by the size of the big town. There were a lot of shops, markets, and more while almost none of them are in Calantha hometown.

But her happy look on her face slowly turned into disappointment upon relizing something. "The town is big and all but... There is only a few trees and not a single flower" she told herself in disappointment, she is normally she sees lot of plants in her village.

She wandered around the town, trying to find the lab she was looking for, the town looked very messy to her and she couldn't figure it out where she is.

Robin strolled down the street, taking in the sights of Nikitis City. In no particular hurry, he was headed towards Professor Olive's lab to which he had been invited. This city seemed like a nice place, with a number of different facilities, from markets to restaurants. Robin's stomach rumbled. He would have to get a bite at some point, but, judging by the time, it would have to wait.

Magic Sparkle

After asking a few people Calantha understood where the lab is, she start walking toward as she complains to herself about the big city.
"At least the lab have plants around it" she told herself calmly as she walks toward him, "the professor said to meet him in the back of the lab".

She looked at the beautiful blooming flowers as she walks around the laboratory, she start seeing professor oliver with two more trainers, "sorry if i am late" she apologized as she made it there.

Skia followed Andrea around back, his suspicion only grew.
Around back... Pfft this really is a set-up. Well I'll try to get out as fast as possible after I get what I need.
Skia glanced at Andrea and sighed, before he saw Professor Olive. Skia had his arms crossed now, as if he was expecting something.

Agatha was finishing a tea, directions for the way to the lab a waiter had given her sat on the table in front of her. In her excitement this morning she barely had any breakfast, and didn't remember where her map was. It didn't take her long to finish her drink and pay, following every direction in the note on her way to the lab. The girl was glad to notice she wasn't far at all from her destination and noticed a girl looking at flower some ways ahead of her, right, they had to go around the back.

She walked to the back with a bounce on her step, excitement bubbling inside of her once more. A huge grin broke on her face seeing more people there, Agatha waving her arm cheerfully. "Hey! Hello everyone, I'm not too late am I?" She stood close to the rest, hands behind her back and her smile intact.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Athena was quite close to the labratory to the back side. She had seen various people go quite the same direction. Athena had her hands in her hoodie’s pockets as she arrived near the back. She saw many people as she said to herself, “I guess this is the place.”

She patiently waited to get her starter, and she hoped for any fire types, preferably Vulpix, she thought.

Hektor walked through the streets of Nikitis City, hands in his pockets. Nikitis was different than Kracid but he didn’t feel out of place. His parents had sent him to start on a Pokémon journey in hopes it would mature him to a point that he would lose interest in pulling pranks and jokes on others. This journey he was about to partake in was not going to get rid of such a big part of his personality, he had told his parents, but they still hoped. He stopped by a little cafe and asked for directions to the professor’s lab. Hektor thanked the hostess and headed through town until her reached his destination. He saw some other, he assumed, trainers head around the building and decided to follow them. Apparently, the professor was waiting in the back for them.

Robin walked around the building, and was somewhat surprised to see more than one or two other people also waiting to get a Pokemon. "Hey." he said, smiling a little bit, "I assume that this is where we're supposed to go to get Pokemon? Some guy in a lab coat told me that I should come around back." He leaned against the outer wall of the lab and began to fiddle with the strap of his bag, waiting patiently.

Skia was alarmed by how many other people were showing up to this place. He paid no mind to them, however. His focus was fixed on the professor. "Hey, professor!" Skia started, "Can I just get a Duskull really fast? I don't want to stay for long." He requested, since if he hung around then he'd most likely have to talk for awhile. Skia had a face of dread implanted on him as he awaited the professor's response.

Magic Sparkle

Calantha looked at Skia, that is kinda.... Rude she thought to herself. However, she could still agree with him, she is excited to get her first pokemon just like him, and probably like the other.

She removed her gently grare at the boy and start looking around quietly, the new trainers are waiting while the flowers near the lab blooming. She found the blooming flowers more interesting than the people that were near her.

Last edited:

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
The heck is that guy thinking? Athena thought.

Athena saw Catantha and nodded to her. This guy, to her, was impatient and impatient people were not her type. There was absolutely no rush at all to go to your journey. She gave a small stare at him as she waited for the professor to do his thing, giving the trainers the Pokémon.

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
--------------------------
Atlas sighed as he was tied to a tree trunk with vines as he floated down a river. On the opposite side of the tree trunk was his Crandios, Indominus. Atlas could only see behind them while Indominus could see in front of them. "...You just had to challenge those Beedrills, huh?" "...shut up..."

Yes, Atlas was able to hear the voices of Pokemon... to which he shrugged and acted normal around. Now, for backstory, Atlas and Indominus were sent to Anthos to deliver a package while also sent to go on an adventure. Sounded easy, but then Indominus challenged a horde of Beedrills in a strange forest and the two were chased. It was when they swung away on a vine into a tree that brought them to the situation they were in.

"As fun as fighting may be, I'm all funned out right now." Indominus stared ahead before he gulped. "...Uh oh."

Atlas groaned as he heard this as he and Indominus prepared themselves.

"Don't tell me... we're heading towards a herd of angry Gyarados about to Hydro Pump us."
"Yep."
"All of them are extremely high leveled?"
"Most likely."
"...Bring it on."
--------------
It was quiet around the forest as no sounds were heard. Then suddenly... a large explosion of water occured as Atlas & Indominus could be heard...
"BOOYAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!"
These words faded away as Atlas and Indominus were sent through the air.
Thus begun an adventure of a life time.
...that was until they crashed outside of Nikitis City where the sound of their crash echoed through the town.
"BOOM!!!!!!!"

..."WE'RE OKAY!!"

Robin, who had been beginning to fall asleep, jolted awake at the loud crashing noise. Looking around and seeing that it was nothing nearby, he settled back down, prepared to wait as long as it took for Professor Olive to finally begin. His stomach rumbled some more, and Robin amended his earlier thought, realizing how hungry he was.