• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open THE RAINBOW SOCIETY | reboot

it's no-one's fault at all! it's just blown up, strangely, which I wasn't expecting lmao... this has been up for a DAY and we already have 82 replies!
we're already 1/6th of the way to the original's death lmaooo

I simply try to reply as fast as I see the notifications. I don't mind trying to slow them down, even if I take a lot of time for writing them (English is not my native language, so... Sorry if I am not that good at writing, or if I make some mistakes...) Still, keep counting with me.

hey guys, i made a little map of the territory so y'all can see where everything is! it's a bit shoddy but hopefully it'll make everything a bit smoother ♥
k4o4OKp.png

That map helps infinitely. Always kind of wondered where everything was in relation to each other. That should really help clear things up.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I was staring at this for a long time, and I've finally decided to join it. (It was mostly the 'make sure your not lazy with your posts' part, I don't really know if I'm lazy at them...)

Name: Radar
Species: Woobat
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: A normal Woobat, except his left wing has a cut on the bottom, making it harder for him to fly.
Personality: Stubborn and sarcastic. He hates being told what to do, and constantly acts sarcastic to show off his hatred. Radar is also somewhat adventurous, leading his best friend to explore the entire Map.
Favourite place: Gilded Pass, he loves exploring it the most.
Other: He likes eating Japanese dijon for some odd reason.

Name: Kalahari
Species: Trapinch
Appearance: He wears Soft Sand wrapped around in his collar to increase his damage.
Personality: He doesn't have opinions, and tries to fit in. Because of that, he constantly gets dragged around by Radar and is hard to argue with. Otherwise, he is generally nice to anyone, trying to get on their good side.
Favourite place: His true favourite place is Mirror Plane, though he just says it's whatever the Pokemon he's talking to's favourite place.
Other: He hates crowds..?

Well if you are interacting with my characters I don't mind having to wait for better posts. It will not bother me at all. It will be easier on me being able to split up my characters like I have been doing these last few posts. By the way I love Nini. I think she is my favorite out of the rp.

Nini is indeed adorable.

And yeah, feel free to take all the time you need to write a response. If you're taking, like, a week to respond, that's another story, but we're not expecting anyone to print out emotes twice in a minute or anything. Take your time, and give it as much quality as you think you need.

Thanks! I love her too, one of my favorite OCs. I will have her change before she evolves (like she grows up some) but while she is a Skitty, she will continue to try to stop that pink monster!

I've been slow with posts too, aheh... Handling two characters is fun, but gosh if it isn't worrying when you're the one everyone's waiting on. I don't think I'll burn out at 4-5 posts a day, but if I went faster I'd struggle. :'| It's good to pace ourselves, though. I'm having a whole lot of fun with the story, though! Nini is super cute! Really, everyone is great. I can't wait to do more interactions.

I'm honestly agreeing with everyone, I have a lot of trouble with finding the right words to use and not repeating clauses that it takes like 30 minutes to configure a good post, even though I only have to manage a small Vulpix. I don't have to handle as much, but boy is it hard-

Also, Nini is adorable and if anything happened to her I would probably cry.The big pink monster that her tail is perceived as is so pure and innocent.

Hmm, I suppose now it might be a good time to introduce a new character soon that Daniel might of hinted of earlier.

Name: His name is Silas.
Species: Shuckle | Mold Pokémon
Sexuality: He is as straight as a perfectly timed and accurate ice beam.
Appearance: Silas is your everyday Shuckle in terms of looks and other features. He does not have anything too special, aside from his red shell being in a somewhat paler shade of red due to not spending as much time out in the sun. He is often seen carrying around a moderately sized satchel and a small pick made from smooth fine wood and polished stone. The tool parts are snugly bound together by multiple strands of tight, leafy strings.
Personality: Silas does not really find a view between friend and foe in most situations in every day life. He usually likes to spend time alone to develop more of his strange beverages, or refine his knowledge on improvised tools. As a result of not being affiliated with the Rainbow Society yet, he usually tries to not get too much attention from others when out in public.
Favourite place: He seems to like the Gilded Pass more than other places, though he is trying to see if it is possible to find a japanese dijon here.
Rank: He currently has no rank due to not being with the Rainbow Society yet, so he is considered an outsider.
Other: His home is located in a secluded area in the Gilded Pass. The underground house mostly made of stone has its entryway concealed by several layers of grass and rocks that shield the small hole.

@limniris

I should probably point out that Zavaal is actually shorter than the average Zangoose. In comparison to their normal size, anyway. He appears rather short and stocky.

Not to say that deficits his strength, though. He's just smaller than he usually should be.

it's difficult to keep up, I know, but hopefully the raging action will calm down soon enough. also, when I said 'don't be lazy with posts' I more or less meant no one-liners! you guys don't need to spend a long while writing a post- any length is fine as long as it's clear that you've read the posts before you ♥

I was staring at this for a long time, and I've finally decided to join it. (It was mostly the 'make sure your not lazy with your posts' part, I don't really know if I'm lazy at them...)

Name: Radar
Species: Woobat
Appearance: A normal Woobat, except his left wing has a cut on the bottom, making it harder for him to fly.
Personality: Stubborn and sarcastic. He hates being told what to do, and constantly acts sarcastic to show off his hatred. Radar is also somewhat adventurous, leading his best friend to explore the entire Map.
Favourite place: Gilded Pass, he loves exploring it the most.
Other: He likes eating Japanese dijon for some odd reason.

Name: Kalahari
Species: Trapinch
Appearance: He wears Soft Sand wrapped around in his collar to increase his damage.
Personality: He doesn't have opinions, and tries to fit in. Because of that, he constantly gets dragged around by Radar and is hard to argue with. Otherwise, he is generally nice to anyone, trying to get on their good side.
Favourite place: His true favourite place is Mirror Plane, though he just says it's whatever the Pokemon he's talking to's favourite place.
Other: He hates crowds..?
+ accepted!! ahhh I love them,,,,

Hmm, I suppose now it might be a good time to introduce a new character soon that Daniel might of hinted of earlier.

Name: His name is Silas.
Species: Shuckle | Mold Pokémon
Sexuality: He is as straight as a perfectly timed and accurate ice beam.
Appearance: Silas is your everyday Shuckle in terms of looks and other features. He does not have anything too special, aside from his red shell being in a somewhat paler shade of red due to not spending as much time out in the sun. He is often seen carrying around a moderately sized satchel and a small pick made from smooth fine wood and polished stone. The tool parts are snugly bound together by multiple strands of tight, leafy strings.
Personality: Silas does not really find a view between friend and foe in most situations in every day life. He usually likes to spend time alone to develop more of his strange beverages, or refine his knowledge on improvised tools. As a result of not being affiliated with the Rainbow Society yet, he usually tries to not get too much attention from others when out in public.
Favourite place: He seems to like the Gilded Pass more than other places, though he is trying to see if it is possible to find a japanese dijon here.
Rank: He currently has no rank due to not being with the Rainbow Society yet, so he is considered an outsider.
Other: His home is located in a secluded area in the Gilded Pass. The underground house mostly made of stone has its entryway concealed by several layers of grass and rocks that shield the small hole.
ALSO sorry I missed this, accepted!!

Name
: Max
Species: eevee
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: normal looking eevee with brown eyes but has a cute mask
Personality: clumsy, sassy, doesn't care that much has a mean side but can be cute and kind
Favourite place
Other: they are the youngest green horn

Hey Guys I think it is time that I do a character sheet for Blade seeing as I have been using him and not really gave him his own. I hope you don't mind that I kind of brought in a charactor without asking I was not planning on using him much but ended up loving the story with him so here he his.

Name: Blade
Species: Gallade
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: He is a little paler then a normal Gallade. He also wears a necklace around his neck that Paris got for him.
Personality: He is very kind. Loves to help anyone in need. He is like Paris in many ways. He tends to act a little impulsively when he is out doing his duties.
Favourite place: Gilded Pass where he and Paris shared their first kiss.
Other: He would love to raise a family with Paris someday. Well after he finds out whatever "Japanese dijin" is.

Wow, this really does move fast.

I'll try and crank out a reply sometime soon, but I'm a little busy today. It might be a few hours until I get one out, and I likely won't be getting another one in for a few hours afterwards. Just a head's up.

Or, who knows. I'll slam one down now while I have the chance.

Speaking of being busy- I might be absent some hours of today and later days, as it is Smerer and my parents want to get me and my siblings out of the house. So if I'm a little late to respond, that and my previous post about repeating clauses and words to use will explain.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
OKAY, I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER.

Allie's backstory is as follows:
Allie originally lived in a sort of tribe of Eevees. When an Eevee comes of age, he or she will be evolved in a sort of evolving ceremony. Allie was set to evolve into Glaceon, wearing a pale blue scarf because of it. However, due to her Partner Eevee status, she didn't react to the Icy Rock. She also did not react to any other Evolution Stone. When it was discovered that she couldn't evolve, she was shunned by the other Eevees and eventually abandoned in the woods by the leaders of her tribe.
Determined to prove her tribe wrong, she trained for an entire year and mastered all the moves of Partner Eevee, making her better than all the other Eeveelutions combined. However, she was still ordered to leave once she returned. Dejected, she lived on her own for quite a while until she met Luna. Eventually, the two found out about the Rainbow Society. Allie decided once and for all to leave her old life behind, and destroyed the scarf that marked her a member of the Evoli Tribe. She replaced it with a purple one, a color that no Eeveelution had. (ESPEON IS PINK.)
She is reluctant to talk about her past, only having told it to Luna. Luna doesn't quite understand it, but understands that it upsets Allie.

Name: Max
Species: eevee
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: normal looking eevee with brown eyes but has a cute mask
Personality: clumsy, sassy, doesn't care that much has a mean side but can be cute and kind
Favourite place
Rank
:green horn
Other: they are the youngest green horn
hi, I'm sorry but it seems like you're really new and I don't know whether joining this rp would be the best idea! it moves very fast and there's a lot to keep track of, but I'll be happy to welcome you in when you've got a bit more of a grasp on the site and have a few more posts under your belt ♥

I'm gonna be pretty busy too, hopefully time will slow down for us! I'm also homing to catch the Pokemon press conference hjhd

He ran in between the two fighting pokemon and used physic to push them apart and held them to two different trees. It took a lot of power and he could feel himself getting a headache from holding the two struggling pokemon from harming one another. He looked to Vazza the pokemon that he met in Fuchsia marsh. "Vazza I thought you were looking for your friend Zasaal. Why would you do this when you are friends with one of his kind. And I don't know who you are but you were in the medics den and you ran out like it was nothing if you were hurt and did that then you could have done more damage by doing something so reckless. I am not letting you two go until I know that you are calm and promis that you won't hurt each other."

I don't mean to mini-mod, but holding both Vazza and Zavaal back against trees with Psychic is kind of autoing. I'm gonna roll with it, but I just wanna point that out, because I did kind of have other plans for that interaction.

Again, I'll still go with it, just thought I should point that out. I don't want to mini-mod.

Sorry about that. I did not mean to do that. It kind of slipped my mind. I will try not to do that in the future. Also thank you for catching that.

Again, I'm cool with it right now. I just don't want this forum flagged for anything against the rules in the future. I don't like risking being called out for mini-modding either, but just needed to point it out.

Hey, going to have to drop as well. It's hard for me to keep up due to my own personal schedule. Good luck with the roleplay and I can't wait to see where it goes!

I think we ought to wait for other people to respond before continuing with that, people are having trouble keeping up with it.

Yeah I agree. I don't mind waiting to post more. I have been trying to do that today as well. I would rather see this continue then see it die from moving too fast and end up with only two or three people in the rp.

I hope this bio is sufficient.

Name: Samson
Species: Bisharp
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Just looks like an everyday Bisharp with an added black scarf.
Personality: Samson is mainly a laid back and informal kind of person, although he is a very friendly person who wouldn't hesitate to help anyone with anything and would always do his best to repay someone if they did something for him. Despite his kind demeanor, he can show a rather violent side when in battle and abhors losing above all else.
Favorite place: Sakura Valley
Other: He isn't a big fan of condiments on his food, especially Japanese Dijon.

I should also ask what the limits are on Pokemon moves; can it learn moves that they learn via TM?

@Red Gallade @Solar Eclipse @EmoKitty21 @zodiac_queen @EeviumZ @SwiftSwoobat @PlayfulFox47 @limniris @Justalonelyaxew @OmnipotentOnion

OK, SO I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

@tokyomustard has been rather overwhelmingly busy recently, and she's asked me to spearhead the RP for the time being. Possibly returning later, though. In the meantime, I'm going to be giving it a shot. Because I lack the experience to really lead an RP, however, I can't really say I'll be doing a magnificent job.

Whatever the case, Mustard will be out of commission for some time. As a result, Chervil will be temporarily put out of commission as well. This means that Aquilles, being the Consul, will be temporarily promoted to Blueblood. I'll be ranking Sebastian as the next Consul in succession, but just keep in mind that I'm only doing the best I can.

Tokyo has already given me permission to do this, so I'm doing what I can to keep this RP going. I do care about it, and I'm hoping it lasts longer than the last time we ran it. In the meantime, if there are any additional character applications, I'd ask that you ping me with them, and we'll see how things go.

Here's to hoping, anyway.