• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Power of the Mask Roleplay

Post char here please before posting, there are four slots remaining so if you want to reserve a spot please let me know in the discussion thank you ^-^
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-power-of-the-mask-discussion.20543/#post-717133

JC and her brother Shadow arrived home from school when their mom Sherri told them that they both had a package but with no name as to who it was from. JC and Shadow grabbed their packages as JC went to her room as Shadow followed her wanted to see what she got. "It's weird that there is no name on this package...I just wonder if it's safe to open it."JC questioned. "Well, we won't know if it's safe unless we both open it sis," Shadow said. "I suppose that's true bro," she said before she opened hers first. Inside the package revealed a white wolf mask with blue streaks that went around the eye to the side. JC had taken it out carefully examining the mask confused but seemed to like the mask. "I never ordered a mask but I seem to like it"she said looking to her brother as she saw the wolf mask like hers but in black with gold streaks that when around the eye to the side. "Hm I have to agree with you JC, I didn't order one either but I seem to like it"Shadow admitted.

JC and Shadow then noticed a note on both of their masks as it said: "Wear this mask at your own risk"
JC and Shadow were even more confused as they didn't understand how a mask like this could be so dangerous. "I don't get...how could a mask like this be dangerous...it's just a normal mask"JC questioned again. "I don't know sis but...do you want to try it on?" he asked her. "Sure" she agreed before they both placed the masks on. Suddenly, they felt a strong power well up in them and for some reason, they couldn't take off the mask. "Shadow I can't take off my mask!"JC said slightly panicking. "I can't either! What's happening!?" he said as their mother ran in. "JC, Shadow, what's the matter!?" their mom asked concerned. "Mom, we can't get these masks off! We don't know what's going on!"JC said worriedly. Suddenly, a loud knock hit their door before their mom went to go open it to see who it was. Four men in black appeared at their front door as JC and Shadow appeared after to see who it was. "Mam, I'm sorry to tell you this but we must take your kids with us" The man said. "Why are you taking my kids? Tell me the reason why!?"Sherri asked them. "I'm sorry miss but we are not allowed to tell you, it's for your own safety but don't worry we will take well care of your kids," another said as they forcibly grabbed JC and Shadow. "Mom!" they both said holding her back as well. "JC! Shadow! I love you! Never forget that!"Sherri said as tears fell from their mother's eyes.

She and Shadow were blindfolded not knowing where they were going. They felt themselves being lifted as their arms and legs were tied down but felt cold ground once they were placed down. They didn't know where they were at as they remained blindfolded and tied up.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Xandra has come just come home from school. “Another exhausting day...” she thought to herself as she opens the door to her house. On the couch was her brother, Lucane, a stay home from college, asleep on the couch. He did have a job, though it was at night, so he was usually tired, so much so that he didn’t really have time to spend with his sister. But this time, he woke up as soon a second she entered the door. “Hey, Xandie... he said groggily as she entered. She was overly surprised, and went over to hug her brother. “Looks like someone is up to today! How’s work been?” She asked, not knowing exactly what he did. “Oh, being a barkeep is good and all, but getting people out of the bar is pain...” he said. Of course he would be a barkeep. He is somewhat of a drunkard...” she thought to herself. “Hey, why don’t you go get your homework done? I have something for you afterwards.” Luncane continued. With this, she rushed upstairs immediately. She completed all her homework, done math, science, the typical stuff for a senior at school. She then rushed back down stairs to find Lucane standing at the bottom with two packages. He looked at her and then to the packages with confused eyes. “What’re those?” She asked quickly, eager to tear open the box after being handed the package. “I have no idea. FedPS stopped by with these two packages for us. I don’t know where they’re from, and no idea where they came from. Here, let’s see...” he said, getting a pair of scissors and gently cutting the tape. On the inside of Lucanes was a black, seemingly demon mask, and in Xandras was a Ocelot with white spots and grey fur, and glowing blue eyes. “What the hell... who sent these? I mean, sure they’re high quality, but we didn’t even order them.” He said. “Oh come on, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth! Besides, mine looks pretty cute, and yours is cool! C’mon, we should take a selfie with them on!” She said enthusiastically. Her perspective of receiving the masks was a lot better than Lucanes. Luncane looked at her with the look that said ‘I haven’t taken a selfie in ages’. “Lucane, the more you deny, the more I’ll ask!” She persuaded. He finally agreed, and they put on the masks, completely oblivious to the note that said “Wear at your own risk.” They both felt a small bit of pressure applied to their faces, and tried to take the masks off. But if course, it wouldn’t anytime soon happen. “Damn it, I can’t get this thing off! Xandra?” Lucane said with agressive enthusiasm. “I can’t either!” She shouted. The door suddenly opened, and a man in a fedora and black suit stepped inside. “I’m sorry, but you’ll need to come with us.” He said, as two of his associates grabbed hold of Xandra. “Hey, leave her alone!” Lucane yelled, slamming the two into the wall. “Before we’re going anywhere, your gonna tell me w..a t-h he... ish goin ooon....” he said as he began to lose consciousness as on of the men induced him with sleeping drugs. Xandra then willingly put up her hands, where she was forcefully, but not with much grip. The man put a note on the table and walked away from the scene. Once the two Chimrouge parents had come home, they realized both of their kids were gone. After reading the note, the dad looked on the bright side, staying that at least Lucane was gone, but the mom on the devastated side, saying both of their kids had been abducted. And they continued to fight.

Later, Lucane woke up on the cold what he assumed to be floor. Xandra was lightly lifted and conscious when she was put here. They were blindfolded and couldn’t see anything. They were also tied up, so they couldn’t move. “Is anyone there?” The both called out.

Skylar cheerily petted her tabby, Leo, on her bed as she listened to some music. She was disturbed, however, by a call from downstairs. “Skylar! I think there’s a package for you.” Her mum called, then brought it up to her. She looked at it confused on her bed for a moment, hovering her hand over the folds to open it. Curiosity still got the better of her, and she quickly opened it to a lion mask. It had glowing streaks on the cheeks and a big, fluffy mane. She felt the fur and it felt like she guessed a lion would. The note fell down onto her bed and she quietly read it. She shrieked and Leo jumped up and ran out of her room. She showed it to the cat again, and he seemed to be scared of it. “This can’t mean anything good..” She thought. She sighed, then reluctantly placed it onto her face and felt a strange power. She sort of liked it, she felt all out stronger.

All of a sudden, men dressed in black knocked on the door and her mum opened it to them. They pushed past her to grab Skylar. “We’ll take care of her, ma’am, don’t worry, she’s in good hands.” Her mum cried and cupped her hands over her mouth as she tried to grab the men, but they knocked her away. Skylar felt them tying her up and putting a blindfold on her. She squirmed around, but they only made the ties tighter, so she stopped eventually, seeing no hope in getting out without being hurt.

Eventually, Skylar felt herself being put down on cold, hard floor. She heard someone call out. “Yes! I’m here! Do you know where here even is?” She called out, trying to squirm around the room she was in to see if anything could untie her. “I’m blindfolded and tied up! Can you help me?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias stared at the two boxes on the door step, "hey, Amy you have a package". His sister came down and saw the boxes, she picked up her one opened it and took out what was inside, "it's a mask" she said, Tobias opened his and took out his mask, he put his on and so did his sister, seconds after putting it on Amy said, "Tobias I can't get it off", Tobias was about to respond when he saw a group o men dressed in black, then all he saw was nothing.

Tobias felt the cold floor beneath him, he felt Amy beside him, at least he assumed it was Amy, he called out "Amy, you there", little did he know he was actually beside JC, Amy nearby, was beside Skylar, "Hello, I'm here too, me and my brother were taken by these men".

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza was sitting on her bed, reading a book. But she heard a knock on the door, and her mother opened the door. "Hey sweetie, a package arrived, and it's for you." Her mother placed the package on the bed next to Claza, and left the room. "Thanks mom." Claza replied before her mother left. She placed the book down, sighing quietly to herself. Claza then carefully opened the box, seeing a very detailed dragon mask in it.

Her eyes lit up, "It's amazing!" Claza instantly put in on, smiling as she did so. She quickly ran out of her room to her mother. "Look at his mask! Isn't it cool?" Her moher giggled, "Yes it is, it is very detailed."

But then a loud knock came from the house entrance. Her mother walked over and opened the door, then men in black suits came rushing in. "Sorry mam, but your daughter has to come with us." One of the men grabbed Claza despite her mother's protests. They put a cloth over her mouth, and everything went dark.

Her eyes shot open, but was only welcomed with darkness. Claza heard voices, and she tugged on the ropes that kept her tied up. "Someone help!" She cried out, trying to look around despite seeing nothing because of the blind fold.

She and Shadow were hearing voices in the same room as they were. She was blindfolded along with her brother so she couldn't actually see anything. She heard a couple of footsteps walk into the room as the door was shut. "Alright take their blindfolds and restraints off" said a male. She felt her blindfold and restraints come off along with her brother Shadow. She saw them clearly now under the mask as it was all men in white coats instead of black. She also saw them remove the other blindfolds and restraints from the other kids in the room. She looked around her then noticed Tobias next to her. "Tobias? Your here too?"she asked him looking at him before hearing the male speak. "You may remove your masks"he said. She and Shadow gently removed their masks as it was suddenly easy to take off now. They were confused as before they couldn't take it off when they were at home. She stood up along with Shadow as he became protective of her. "What is the reason why you brought us here!?"she asked sternly annoyed. "I will answer your questions after I finish speaking, you are here because of the masks you hold. That mask you have holds extraordinary power that you can only imagine. It seems you did not heed the note warning we placed on these masks we gave you. I'll get straight to the point, you can only remove these masks in this facility but if you take them off when you not in the faculty you will indeed die"he said without hesitation. JC and Shadow were shocked about what they heard as JC became furious about this. "Why didn't you say that in the note before! If you would have put that then we all wouldn't be in this mess!"she shouted. "If I had done that we won't be able to test out our experiments with the mask"he said coldly. "You cold hearted pest!"she said sharply. "Watch your tone Ms. JC"he warned raising his hand to hit her but Shadow grabbed his wrist stopping him causing him pain. "If you ever lay a hand on my sister, I will show know mercy to you and to basically put it you will meet my rage"Shadow warned. "As a matter a fact, if you harm any of us here, what ever power I have inside me I'll make sure you will feel pain!"he added glaring at him as he stood protectively in front of JC. "Hm sharp words, I'll return once you calm down"he said as Shadow watched him and his assistants leave. JC suddenly cried of frustration as she clinched her fist. "This is so unfair....why us Shadow......mom is left alone with our Husky Dove...worrying about weather we are safe or not...."she said leaning her head into his chest. "Don't cry JC....be strong its alright...we will find a a way out of here once we discover why we are here"he said gently holding her as his eyes showed anger but had remained calm. "We will do the same for all you guys here...I know your parents are worried sick"Shadow added as they waited for them to return.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias now untied had removed his mask, he cracked the bones in his neck and turned to JC and Shadow, so what do you think the masks do exactly, he said he was running experiments they must do something." He looked at the mask in his hand, "I don't particularly see anything special". He then sighed angrily and threw the mask across the room.

Amy looked at the people nearest her, she decided for now to keep her mask on, she wasn't sure who to trust and sat in the corner, until she heard Tobias throw his mask, she walked over "hey, hey, I know your frustrated, but you don't need to react this way". She looked around, until she saw what she was looking for, "there you are" she said as she walked to a camera in the corner, she sat in front of it, mask still on and watched the camera, she wanted to see if she could tell who it was currently watching.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Her eyes were wide when the man in a white suit left. "You jerk!" Claza shouted after the man. She sighed, her mask still on tightly. "What about we all stop sobbing and worrying so we could think of a way out of here!" She snapped at everyone. Claza was really mad at the thought of being a test subject.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta was caught moving into to a new house when in 1 of the boxes he found a mask. 'Wouldn't hurt to it on' he thought. After that thought had put on the mask then looked in the mirror. Looking in the mirror he saw how the Demon mask looked on him then tried to pull it off in a hurry. During those moments men in suits came in and knocked him out.
Afterwards these men took him to a place he didnt know about. Put him in a cell and left him alone.

She and Shadow were frustrated as well as JC got a bit pissed. "Don't you think if I knew a way out I would have done it already!"she reminded the girl sternly. "But anyway, Tobias when I had put on the mask a strange power seemed to have wheld up inside Shadow and I so as I was thinking it through I had figured out these masks we wear aren't just ordinary masks"JC stated looking to Shadow then Tobias then at the others.

A sudden familiar voice interrupted their conversation. "What Ms. JC says about the masks is correct I'm afraid"the man said opening the door as he and his employees walked in. "The masks you hold unlocked extraordinary power inside of you, this power is no child's play to play around with. I'll show you an example, JC place your mask back on then open your hand and watch the mask do its magic"he said. JC was stubborn to even listen to him but decided to do it anyway. She placed her mask back on as she opened her hand and once she did, an ice mist appeared creating an ice shard. Shadow had followed his sister placing his mask back on as he opened his hand as jolts of electricity appeared out of his hand as he formed an electric ball. "What!?"JC and Shadow said in surprise. "You see these masks give you this power but you must learn to harvest them correctly or you will die if you use it in the wrong way but luckily a guidance that lives inside of you will help you wield and unlock the next stages of your power that you have so if you could cooperate with me, I will help you control your power better"he said. JC and Shadow looked at each other then back at him. "Of that's what it takes to get us out of this place then I will accept your quest but only for my brother and my sake along with others nobody else!"she said stern. "I have to agree with my sister but the question is what do you guys think you should do?"he asked the others.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
"Well maybe you should start looking for a way out! And you certainly aren't doing it by standing around." Claza snapped back. She looked away from the rest of the group. She glanced at the door as the man walked in again. Claza listened quietly, and she didn't know if she wanted to stay or not. "I'll... stay..." But then she stood up to the man's face, her eyes narrowed. "But as soon as there is a chance for me to escape, you know that I will take that chance," Claza growled to him. But she then took a step back, and walked a few steps away from the group.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Xandra was untied along with Lucane. They were in a room with other people. They’re yells for anyone there were useless, and they’d already heard what the man in white had said. The others in the room were also in masks, two had a wolfs mask, another had a lions mask, some dragon masks, there were quite a lot in the room. One of the ones in a dragon mask spoke of thinking of a way out. “Yeah, sure. Sounds like a good enough plan. But how the hell are we gonna do that?! And magic powers? Oh, give me a break!” Lucane shouted out loud in an agressive tone after the man came in and explained. “Lucane, calm down! Sure we were abducted, but we should at least keep our heads!” She said, quieter but with expression. She then to Shadow, not knowing his name, it listening to what he said. “If it helps us get out of here, then I’ll trust you. But I don’t think the big bad drunkard over here is gonna be accepting.” She said with a bit of a grimace in her voice. Lucane turned to her with a ‘Are you crazy?!” look, but just let out a loud grunt. They waited for the others to respond.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Out of curiosity Tobias walked over to his mask, planting it on his face, suddenly an energy rushed through him, he turned to a wall and reached forward. He then dug his fingers into the wall pulling out a chunk and crushing it in his hands, "oh I like this", he turned to the man "so how do we know what powers we have then".

Amy was cautious of how easily Tobias used his new found strength. But she was curious anyway she attempted to harness the power and she felt strange and then nothing. She looked around and felt slightly tingly but nothing else. "Oh are you sure it works for everyone" she asked, little did she know that she was now invisible.

JC and Shadow looked to the girl. "Um yes...your invisible...dear....also watch that tone with me or I'll make sure you won't feel any bone in your body once I am done with you!"she warned as Shadow grabbed her shoulders. "Alright calm down sis, your stubborn and soreness is getting the best of you"he reminded her. She realized this as she placed her hand on her head. "Geez.....sorry really...can't help when I am irritated with this bonehead here!"she said pointing at him. "But I have to agree with you once Shadow and I have the oportunately we will get out of here!"she said. "Tobias though his power may come in handy when that happens"she smirked giving a chuckle. "Since we are all in agreement here all of you come with me"he said leading him out as clear rings were placed on their wrists to prevent them from running easily. Shadow stood closely next to JC, protective instinct coming in as he looked around.-

JPSomeone

Asta had heard all the fuss about the mask and how they had magical powers inside. He put his mask on (which fell when they put him in the cell), stuck his hand out to see shadowy particles appear above his palm. "Woah... wait your trying to leave? Think about it, won't they come for us?" He asked them out loud.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias and Amy followed behind JC and Shadow, they seemed like people to stick with. Tobias thought about everything that had just happened, neither he nor Amy could control their new found powers, Amy didn't seem to be able to turn back from being invisible, and he was creating small cracks in the ground as he walked, he looked at the man "so your gonna teach us to control these powers. Why?"

(I assumed that everyone was being taken somewhere by the man who explained everything)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza shot an irritated look at JC, and she let out a scoff. "You overestimate yourself, because someone like you couldn't break my bones or make me unable to feel them." She then smirked when Shadow stopped JC. "Well, how can one man help us 'achieve our powers'." Claza asked in a sarcastic tone. She sighed, and glanced at Tobias. "That boy is right, why help us?"

The men took everyone in a special room for them to train their powers and unlock their guidance he was talking about. Once everyone was in the room, the door shut locking automatically. He stood in front of the room as JC and Shadow watched him cautiously. "Can you tell us why we are in this room?"JC asked as she was losing her patients. "I was getting to that Ms. JC, the reason why you are in this room is to train and unlock your powers that wield inside of you. You have already unlocked one so now you have to unlock the other ones. It will become more difficult as you go but you will have a guidance to help you learn how to control your power. You must put on your masks for this training but also with it off so if you mask happens to fall off you already know how to use it without it. First a demonstrations, JC and Shadow could you demonstrate for us"he asked them. JC and Shadow looked at each other before back at him. "Fine, we'll demonstrate"JC agreed as her and Shadow walked up to the front. "First, place your masks on then use your power at the targets I setted up here"he said pointing to them. JC and Shadow placed their masks on before raising their hand. JC's hand was surrounded by an icy mist as Shadow's hand was surrounded by sparks. JC unleashed her power at the target as it turned into ice shards hitting the target right in the middle as it froze over. Shadow unleashed an electric ball at the target also clean right in the middle destroying the target. "Well done, you did that on your first try, well some of you will have more luck then others. Now since you saw the demonstrations from JC and Shadow I will pair you up with each to train." He said pulling out his clip board with the list of their names.-

Skylar slowly took off her mask and carried it to the room. She quivered was she heard the door lock shut. “But.. what about our parents? They’re still back home..” She watched the power demonstrations, then couldn’t stop a smile on her face. “Well, maybe it’s pretty cool!” She put her mask back on. “Who am I with, then?” She asked, looking around at everyone.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza watched as JC and Shadow demonstrated their powers. She let out another quiet scoff, she was still in a bad mood. She looked towards Skylar, but then quickly looked away. "Why can't we just train alone?"

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Lucane stared angrily at all of this. He hadn’t noticed the invisibility or ice or electric powers. He still thought everything that the people were telling them was complete BS. “Look, I’m gonna say this once, and only once. There are NO MAGICAL POWERS IN THESE M-“ he said, putting his hand up. Loose metal began to shoot toward him, and became liquid. He stared at what just happened, wide eyes hidden by his mask, and calmed down. He took off his mask, which was not stuck to his face any more. “So what was that about the masks not having magic, bro?” Xandra said with a smart alec tone and a smirk. “Shut up...” Her brother responded. She wanted to try out her power as well, so she did somewhat of the same thing that her brother did. But, she didn’t realize she had no elemental abilities like her brother. She was a bit confused, so she decided to try again. Nothing. She decided to stop trying and take her mask off. She’d find her powers a bit later. She looked in the room at the others, and overheard another girl ask why they couldn’t train alone. “They probably don’t have enough rooms to hold us all in solitude. Or maybe our powers are stronger if we’re all together.” She proposed as an answer.

He looked through his list before randomly selecting the groups but had noticed one would work by himself but he can arrange that. "Alright, I am going to announce your name and the person your going to train with and no arguing I will select randomly. JC and Tobias, Amy and Shadow, Skylar and Claza, Lucane Xandra, and Asta. Those are your partners no objections!"he said. "Wait, are you say I have to train without my brother beside me, I don't feel comfortable about this!" JC said as she was slightly tense and uncomfortable about this. "Yes, you can't just train with the ones close to you that would be too easy so that's why I paired you with someone else"he said. "Calm down sis, its alright I'll still be close to you even if we are not training together" her brother said. "I guess your right but since it's Tobias I'm training with then I have no problem with it"she agreed obeying her brother. "Alright, get with your partners and train with each other"he said before leaving the room as the door shut and automatically locked. JC stood in a spot waiting for Tobias to come over as Shadow waited for Amy just next to JC.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“You can’t train with the ones close to you? You literally put me and Xandra with each other, even if we are training with another person. Don’t give me your bull****”. A still pissed Lucane said. This was one thing Xandra could agree with. Why would he pair them up if not JC and Shadow? They patiently waited for their partner, Asta

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias listened as the man stated the partners, "in my opinion it doesn't matter who you train with, as long as they help you to achieve". He then walked over to where JC was standing waiting, "so looks like we're partners I guess" he then waited to see what she thought they should do.

Amy was still fluctuating from visible to non-visible, she walked over to Shadow and stood next to him, she turned to him and said "I could really do with getting control over my invisibility, this is just annoying". She then remembered his power from earlier, "so your first power is electrokinesis or something along those lines" she smiled.

JC looked to Tobias as she huffed giving a sigh. "Yes, we are but we should probably focus on how to control our first power we discover so, in this case, my Cryokinesis and your first power which I don't seem to know but you will reveal it to me anyway if your going to train with me then after that we can try and discover any other powers we have"she said moving her mask to rest on the side of her head looking to him. Shadow looked to Amy giving a smile to her. "Yes, that is what I have but first let me help on trying to control that invisibility of your since is a pain in the butt to control but that's why this mask will help you but here's a tip, clear your mind completely and focus on your invisibility ok" he advised. JC kept her eye on Shadow then back at Tobias. "Well, if you could at least show me your power may help you on how to control it better then you can help me if you want to with my Cryokinesis," JC said offering.-

Skylar stepped towards Claza and nervously smiled, “Well..” She slipped her mask back on. “Let’s hurry up and try this stuff out.” She took a place in front of some targets. “Cool mask, by the way! What do you think your powers might be?” She put her hands out to use powers like everybody else, but it didn’t work. “Huh! Mine don’t work!” @OtisRolePlays

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
"Thanks... and I think my power may have something to do with fire... since that is what most dragons breathe to use as an attack." Claza nodded to Skylar, and she noticed that nothing happened when Skylar put her hands out to use her powers. "Hmm..." She walked up with Skylar, and put one of her hands up towards the targets. "Mine doesn't work either..."

Skylar suddenly felt a power surge inside her. "I feel something!" She locked onto the target with her now enhanced eyesight and sprinted at it. She punched it into the wall behind and it broke apart. "I guess mine's a lion!" She chuckled, walking back up to Claza. "You just have to feel the power.. focus on it, then use it." She smiled, "But don't singe me with fire!"

JPSomeone

Asta walked up to them while putting on his mask. "Don't diss on it the faster we figure out our new found powers the faster we get out of here..." he said as he brushed some dust off his jacket. Though his expression on the inside was way different than his outside appearance, the way he said something, how he was calm, he thought things through now before he spoke. "Anyway, shall we figure out our powers?" He asked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias shrugged at JC, before walking up to a dummy, he pulled back his fist and hit it square in the chest sending it firing as if shot from a cannon, into the wall become implanted there.

Amy heard what Shadow said and focused on only her power. She went invisible for a few seconds then returned to be visible, "yes I think I've got the hang of this now."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Sorry, I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to have an opinion. Anyways, I already found one of mine, Metalkenisis. What about you Xandra? You haven’t gotten any yet. How about you train with her first?” He suggested. While this was probably a way of getting out of training for a bit, she agreed, as indeed she had not found any of her powers yet. She looked across the way to Asta. “Alright, I guess I’ll try first.” She said. She tried focusing her power like Lucane, but something different happened. A soul like blade appeared in her hands. She looked at the blade, just a small short sword, and back at Asta. “Well, what about you? What can you do?” She said to Asta.

JPSomeone

"I dont know... How bout trying to test my strength and speed." He said. Running around and jumping, it was as though he was an anime character, his leg muscles allowed him to jump however high he wanted. Then he tested his strength, as he was coming down from a jump he punched the ground it thus creating a mini crater. "I'm now what I wanted to be... AN ANIME CHARACTER!" He said with a gigantic smile on his face.

JC looked at Tobias closely than his power seeing how powerful it was as she seemed to have figured out how to help him with his power. "Hm, I think I figured out what you need help with, you need to learn on how not to overdo your power or you may end up destroying everything by accident if you know what I mean Tobias. Try focusing a bit better and only take out the target and not the wall altogether" she advised before thinking about her own power and what she needs help with. Shadow gave a smile to Amy and nodded. "Well done Amy, I knew you could do it if you just work hard on it. Now I can see you" he chuckled gently placing his hand on her head gently rubbing it like he would do with his sister JC.

Skylar looked up to the man with the clipboard, "Hey, boss man? What're we doing after this?" She asked, standing next to Claza. She smiled at the girl, "I hope we've made some new friends, at least!" She looked around at everyone using their powers, "And what's the point of the powers? Not that I don't think they're cool.. because I think they're very amazing!"
(@OtisRolePlays look above for my other post!)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza nodded to Skylar, and focused on her power. After awhile, nothing happened. "Huh, I guess I don't have fire powers..." She let out a deep sigh, and put her hand down. Claza then balled her hand up, and ran to one of the targets. Her speed increased much more, allowing her punch the target with lots of force. This caused the target to break into smaller pieces. "Hmm, I guess one of my powers was for my speed to be increased a lot.."