• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Power of the Mask Discussion

You receive a package with your name on it but have no idea who it is from, out of curiosity you decided to open it. When you open it you discover a mask with a note attached saying "wear this mask at your own risk". This note suddenly does confuse you as you don't quite understand how a mask could be so dangerous to wear. Regardless of the note, you try on the mask anyway but once you do you feel a tremendous power flow inside of you. Little did you know that wearing the mask could change your life forever. The parents you loved so dear suddenly abandon you or possibly if your lucky refuse to give you away but have no choice but to. Men in black suits appear at your door, taking you away from either your heartless parents or your caring parents. They take you to a special facility specializing in the mask you wear and you seem to suddenly discover the price when you try to take off the mask. If you remove the mask you will die along with your spirit guardian, the only time you can remove your mask is within the facility. How long will you last in the facility? Will you wear the mask for the rest of your time with the help of your spirit guardian to harness your power from the mask or will you go insane and decide death of the removal of the mask?

Rules as follows:
~No autoing/bunnying~
~Romance is allowed(no further than kissing)
~No double posting~
~Don't force any ones char to do what you want to do just let them play their char the way they want to~
~Only two character sheets per person~
~No Marysue's~
~Only up to 4 your char can wield and only one Spirit Guardian~
~Must be a paragraph long
~Must be written in third person as there is no "I" in roleplay and past tense. Those are the rules and you MUST follow them.
If the rules can't be followed I will contact the administrator without issue and have her/him lock this down. Other then that enjoy this rp ^-^.

(If you want me to reserve a spot for you I can just let me know ^-^)

1: @Mystic Zander (reserved)
2: @Shadow_Pup
3: @ThatJustin’sASpy!
4: @Jodie.xox
5: @Kyle From Hoenn
6: @OtisRolePlays
7: @Rohan Kishibe (reserved)
8:
9:
10:

~Types of Masks~

Canine: (Ex: Wolf,Fox,Coyote)
Feline: (Ex: Lynx, Cat, Puma)
Reptilian: (Dragon, Lizard, Snake)
Avian: (Phoenix, Blue Jay, Eagle)
Other: (Devil, Demon, Oni(Ogre))

Char sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mask:
Power(s) received from mask:
Spirit Guardian:
Identification Emblem: (Symbol and location of the emblem)
Siblings:
Soul Weapon:
Other:

My Example:

Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady that is 5'4 in height. She has dark brown hair that is past her shoulders that is pulled up in a ponytail with a bang covering her right eye with light blue eyes, right appearing slightly blind. She has a well feminine build but light to lift. She wears casual clothing which consists of a black tank and a purple and black plaid shirt over it that is buttoned up. She wears black legging pants with bandages around her ankles and wrists with black flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears a silver cross necklace around her neck with a black watch that is white wolf designed in the front around her wrist with a wolf bangle. She wears half gloves showing her fingers. She wears glasses on her face with headphones around her neck colored white with blue steaks with fake wolf ears at the top of it.
Personality: Brave, Gentle, Understanding, Always there for her friends in need of help, Thinks before she acts, Slight stubborn(sometimes), Sometimes stern
Mask: White wolf mask with light blue streaks on the side going around the eyes
Power(s) received from mask: Ice wielding/manipulation, Fire wielding/manipulation, Wolf/Anthromorphic transformation, Telepathy
Spirit Guardian: White Arctic wolf with blue streaks under her eyes with light blue eyes wearing a gold emblem around the neck
Identification Emblem: Her emblem is crossed shaped with a blue gem in the middle around her neck
Siblings: Shadow(M)(Older brother)
Soul Weapon: Katana
Skill Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Other: Along with the mask she wears a hooded black cape that is blue streaked

Name: Shadow
Appearance: He is a light-skinned young man with a well fit muscular build with light blue eyes. He has black jet hair that is slightly longer in the back with a bang covering his right eye. He wears casual clothing which consists of a plain black casual buttoned up shirt with a tank underneath along with black skinny jeans with all black Chuck Taylors on his feet. He wears a black cross around his neck with a nice watch around his wrist. He also wears headphones around his neck colored black with gold streaks.
Personality: Brave, Protective(of his sister), Gentle, Sweet, Understanding, a bit stern
Mask: Black wolf mask with gold steaks at the side going around the eyes
Power(s) received from mask: Electric/Thunder wielding/manipulation, Wolf/Anthromorphic transformation, Water wielding/manipulation, Wind/Air wielding/manipulation Teleportation
Spirit Guardian: Black wolf with gold streaks under his eyes with light blue eyes with a gold emblem around his neck
Identification Emblem: His emblem is crossed shaped like his sisters but a gold gem in the middle around his neck
Siblings: JC(F)(Young sister)
Soul Weapon: Scythe
Skill Weapon: Katana
Other: Along with his mask he wears a black hooded cape that is gold streaked

(Try not to copy the powers my chars have I'll let you guys decided what powers you want by the mask of your choosing but anyway I will post up once the spaces are filled in or close to being filled so I don't make you guys wait. ^-^)

@Shadow_Pup
@ThatJustin’sASpy!

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Tobias
Appearance: Tall, lean yet muscular, black hair, green eyes, goatee. He wears black boots, jeans, a white tank top and a grey trenchcoat. He has a medallion which has the Celtic symbol for strength on it and a gold ring with a fire symbol on it.
Personality: Loyal, kind and thoughtful, he isn't usually one for showing his emotions, yet he tries to make sure people don't do like him and let their emotions show.
Mask: Dark blue dragon with gold fangs.
Super Strength,
Super Speed,
Regeneration,
Flight.
Spirit Guardian: A dark blue snake like dragon, with golden claws, fangs and eyes.
Identification Emblem: A black tattoo of a dragon that goes from the base of his neck, round his chest, onto his back and ending at his lower back.
Siblings: Amy (F)(Twin sister)
Soul Weapon: Bow
Other: N/A

Name: Amy
Appearance: tall but shorter than her brother, skinny, curvaceous. Has black hair dyed with red tips and green eyes. She wears, brown boots, denim short-shorts, a pink crop-top and a denim jacket. She wears a diamond heart necklace, and has a gold ring with a fox on it.
Personality: Loyal, kind, smart and funny. She loves trying new things and can be naïve at times.
Mask: A orange fox mask with green around the eyes.
Invisibility,
Teleportation,
Earth manipulation,
Fox/Anthropomorphic transformation.
Spirit Guardian: A small fox with beautiful green eyes.
Identification Emblem: Her gold ring with a fox on it.
Siblings: Tobias (M)(Twin brother)
Soul Weapon: Dual daggers

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Name: Lucane Chimrouge (Shim-row-geh)
Appearance: Lucane is pretty buff for most people’s standards. He stands around 5’11” and weighs 255.00lbs. He has thick, long(for a guy) dirty blond hair, tanned skin, and steel blue eyes. He wears a sky blue vest over a long sleeve white shirt, a blue bandana around his head, long jeans, and steel toe boots.
Personality: Serious, overprotective(of his sister and his opinion), attentive(mostly of danger), but he can a pretty nice guy. Despite being the buff man he his, he knows quite a bit, but is a huge drunkard if the moment presents itself that an alcoholic beverage is within sight.
Mask: A black demon mask with a silver visor-like eye
Power(s) granted by mask: Demonic attack(his attacks can use evil energy), Night vision, Metal manipulation(he bends Metal), and superhuman toughness(he takes much damage)
Spirit guardian: A black demon that resembles a smog cloud with arms, legs, and a head, and a glowing silver strip across that resembles an eye.
Identification emblem: a demonic language written across his bandanna
Siblings: Xandra(Sister, not twin)
Spirit weapon: Chain Whip
Other: He’s slower than an average human, but has range with his whip. This was actually the same character I’m going to use to start of my RP, but in modern form. My RP is more of a midieval setting, so I thought this might be interesting.

Name: Xandra Chimrouge (Shim-row-geh)
Appearance: She really didn’t take after Lucane, and is pretty skinny, but not to the point where she can’t lift her own body weight(But barely). She stands around 5’07”, and weighs approximately 165.00lbs. She has carmel and platinum mixed short(for a girl) curled hair(the style where there is no hair past ear length), ice blue eyes, and half tanned pink skin. She wears a red baggy zipper hoodie over her anime t-shirt, and black athletic pants, as well as white tennis shoes. She wears a light pink scarf around her neck.
Personality: she’s pretty kind most of the time, but she can become an abomination when angered, annoyed, or otherwise. Definitely smarter than her brother, and faster, too. It’s hard to tell who’s braver between the two, and she is more selfless when it comes to others.
Mask: A Light grey ocelot mask with dark blue eyes, and white spots(an ocelot is a leopard that’s a medium size between a small leopard and a large house cat.)
Powers: Agility(dodging, jumping, climbing prowess), Night vision(shared power as demons can see through darkness, but so can cats), Fast attacking(attacks faster), Ocelot/Anthropromorphic transformation(ocelot and human)
Spirit guardian: a light grey ocelot, with white spots and ocean blue eyes.
Siblings: Lucane(brother, non twin)
Spirit Weapon: Short sword
Other: Likes anime, and is decently fast. Also a character I’m gonna use in my RP.

If anything needs to be changed, just tell me. Thanks! Also, don’t forget to read @Shadow_Pup s!(I’m saying this because in one RP my character bio was completely missed and they closed signups after that. And I posted before signups were closed, they just didn’t see it. And I wasn’t the last one either!)

Last edited:
@Shadow_Pup accepted and you forgot about Amy's personality other than that its good ^-^. Nope everything is good @ThatJustin’sASpy! so accepted and also if you have any people in mind you want to tag feel free the more the merrier ^3^ and also it will all start at a school setting until they are arrive seeing the package in their rooms.

Last edited:
Name: Skylar Cosmos
Appearance: She has light blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes. She has a pink wavy crop top with a normal transparent top over it. She has light denim shorts and sneakers. (Sorry, I can never be bothered with detail anymore, all these roleplays I’ve joined.. usually takes forever to make them)
Personality: Skylar has a rainbow coloured personality. She thinks of everyone as a friend, and is always kind, often putting others first. Although, she’s pretty good at looking after herself, in hard times like these, she really cherishes the friends.
Mask: A lion mask with a fluffy mane like outlining. It has black streaks under the eyes.
Power(s) received from mask: Fast speed, strength, endurance to her own injuries and even a pouncing power.
Spirit Guardian: A young light lion with a scruffy mane. He has glowing white streaks under his eyes and his own powerful roar to let Skylar know he’s arrived.
Identification Emblem: His glowing streaks under his eyes. (Is that okay?)
Siblings: N/A (She normally has one, but I don’t want two characters for the roleplay)
Soul Weapon: Long claws that can strap onto her right arm. (Can I also say she has a bow for long range? But this’ll be her own skill, not for a soul weapon)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Okay, so thing is, I’m trying to think of who to tag, but I’m having trouble. I know some people like these types of RP’s, but out of the people I follow I have no idea who would like this...
@Killerbunny would you be interested in this?

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
So I've decided to look into to this and this reminds me so much of persona its unreal but also kinda Sao but faintly anyways I decided to I wanted to join if you accept my character .-.

Name: Asta Maö
Appearance: Your average guy standing at 5,8 with black messy hair, 1 strand is sticking out above his headband. As for for actually clothing he wears a white shirt under a blue jacket. Along with that he wears blue jeans and black and white sneakers. Oh did I forget too mention his skin is mixed and his eyes are grey.
Personality: He can be an angel at time yet also a demon. Most of the time he's the energetic hyper person in the group of friends but when he's not around them his thought can go from happy to sad to bored to mad, basically anything.
Mask: A black demon mask with 1 horn fixed on the left side but on the right side the horn is broken, the eye lining is red with a pinch of white.
Power(s) received from mask: Anthropomorphic Transformation.
Increased Strength
Increased Speed
Cleared mind of all distracting thoughts allowing him to think clearly
Increased Deception
Increased Persuasion
Power of Darkness
Spirit Guardian: A demon with complete black skin not allowing you to make out it's features.
Identification Emblem: (Symbol and location of the emblem) A demon with a sword through it's head.
Siblings: None
Soul Weapon: Demon Slayer Sword
Other: Can I have 2 weapons or is that a no?

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Hmm, This RP seems very interesting, count me in!

Name: Claza Ejder

Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes and she wears red glasses. She is short overall and normally wears a black skirt, white long sleeved formal shirt along with white converse.

Personality: Impatient, and usually only cares about herself. But she can be kind, though she is only like that with friends.

Mask: A dragon mask that is covered in white feathers. There are two horns on top of the mask, and three little horns on each side of the mask. All the horns are a very light tan color.

Power(s) received from mask: Speed, and flight (grows wings that look like angle wings, but every time she's does this she will slowly lose her memory)

Spirit Guardian: A dragon covered in white feathers. It's head looks exactly like Claza's mask, but the snout is longer, and it has little ears next to the horns. The same light tan colored horns from the mask descend from the top of the head to it's tail. The tip of the tail has one long big blue feather. It has big wings, the wing membrane is a normal tan color. It's eyes are a bright emerald green.

Identification Emblem: Dragon of the same species of Claza's spirit guardian, but it is purple with a pink feather at the end of it's tail instead of blue, and there are blue streaks coming from the emblem's eyes. The emblem has a red streak across the purple dragon's chest, the emblem is actually a stone painted to look like that, and it hangs from a thin chain, making it a necklace.

Siblings: Older brother, but he went missing a year ago.

Soul Weapon: A dagger that looks like a dragon.

Other: Is it okay to have the emblem a necklace?

Hmm, This RP seems very interesting, count me in!

Name: Claza Ejder

Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes and she wears red glasses. She is short overall and normally wears a black skirt, white long sleeved formal shirt along with white converse.

Personality: Impatient, and usually only cares about herself. But she can be kind, though she is only like that with friends.

Mask: A dragon mask that is covered in white feathers. There are two horns on top of the mask, and three little horns on each side of the mask. All the horns are a very light tan color.

Power(s) received from mask: Speed, and flight (grows wings that look like angle wings, but every time she's does this she will slowly lose her memory)

Spirit Guardian: A dragon covered in white feathers. It's head looks exactly like Claza's mask, but the snout is longer, and it has little ears next to the horns. The same light tan colored horns from the mask descend from the top of the head to it's tail. The tip of the tail has one long big blue feather. It has big wings, the wing membrane is a normal tan color. It's eyes are a bright emerald green.

Identification Emblem: Dragon of the same species of Claza's spirit guardian, but it is purple with a pink feather at the end of it's tail instead of blue, and there are blue streaks coming from the emblem's eyes. The emblem has a red streak across the purple dragon's chest, the emblem is actually a stone painted to look like that, and it hangs from a thin chain, making it a necklace.

Siblings: Older brother, but he went missing a year ago.

Soul Weapon: A dagger that looks like a dragon.

Other: Is it okay to have the emblem a necklace?
CLAZA? CLAZAAA??
WHERE'S OTIS??!!
xD

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
I think I use Otis wwwaaayyyy too much in Role Plays. And, when ever dragons are mentioned (the reptilian mask mentioned dragons) Claza will always be my first pick as she is a dragon enthusiast like me.

JPSomeone

I like how everyone gets to train with there group but some people start dissing on it b4 they try it bcuz they think there group is weak then they find out... we're all equally buff (mind blown *explosion sound here*)

Name: Kyle Braven
Appearance: Has flat short black hair except for the bangs which covers his right eye. Wears a red t-shirt under a black jacket, grey pants and black boots.
Personality: A kind and passif person who doesn't like to get involved in trouble. But his stay in the facility has made his develop his more aggressive and assertive side, slightly unstable.
Mask: An eye mask with the design of a crow
Power(s) received from mask: Super Speed, Enhanced Jumping, Enhanced Agility, Light Falls, Mental Fortitude, Enhanced Perception, Accelerated Healing, Shadow Manipulation
Spirit Guardian: A giant Crow
Identification Emblem: A crow feather on his right eye
Siblings: None(Might have one created later)
Soul Weapon: Shadow Constructs
Other:

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Aw I was waiting it out to see how this conversation goes but .-. Why delete it just tag people you know that might wanna join