• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

The trophies in Brawl are nothing but ads for their respective games, really. It works though, I wouldn't have gotten in to Metroid or Metal gear if it hadn't been for 'em trophies. I don't mind at all, I'm just sayin' ^^ And there should've been a Metal Gear boss in the Subspace Emissary, fighting a Metal Gear REX or RAY would've been so awesome :3

You say you're thinking of me
and you'll do it at any cost
you say that you believe in life
and in love you've never lost

Everything keeps changing on me
I can't tell you how I feel
people shift and rearrange on me
how should I know what is real?

And it has been shown
You can't get broken bones
And it has been proved
There's so much to lose...

Ffff Razorlight<3

Man, ever go back and listen to old Pokemon theme songs and get addicted? Well, the 4ever theme song is stuck in my head now >_<

Also, does anybody else hear colors? ??? What I mean is, do you imagine vertain colors when you listen to a song? For some reason, I feel a light blue, dark blue, white, and a silverish color when I listen to this song. That's good, as when I can hear three or more colors, that usually mean that its pretty good.

Anyway, I just made my biggest deviation eva! Click here to see it, as I don't want to post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubled said:
Anyway, I just made my biggest deviation eva! Click here to see it, as I don't want to post it here.
Dang! You might as well have all 493 Pokemon standing there. Seriously, though, that is an excellent picture.

I just downloaded shiny Raikou onto Pokemon Platinum. I now officially own two sets of shiny beasts.

While I'm randomly poaring out thoughts here, I really need to come up with a name for Timothy's team on my RP. I wish I could come up with something outstanding...

Doubled said:

SON OF A MOTHERFRUDGING TOASTER.
That's a lot of Pokemon. Srsly.

Wee-hee, Kera just had RP ideas, but Kera isn't sure if he should post them on the RP boards. Kera sighs and goes into the other room out of boredom.

Kerauno said:
Doubled said:

Doubled heard Kera say a Wirty Dord :x I'm kidding

Man I'm tired. We might have snow tomorrow, but I'm not banking on it. I also just realized that more people think I'm nice than I think. I can remember back when I was 10 and 13 when people absolutely hated me. Now they seem to think I'm sweet :3

Well, gotta start homework. Notecards are a pain in the bad place below the back :x

Doubled said:
Kerauno said:
Doubled said:

Doubled heard Kera say a Wirty Dord :x I'm kidding

Kera never says Wirty Dords! Well, yes, he does, but not often. Maybe he should stop lying to himself...

My mommy is sick... She just had surgery, and she's really sick. I want her to get better... She's sleeping right now, she's so peaceful.

flippin.jpg

And;

157912308_42d618024c_z.jpg

Flippin is home to Ranger Boats, Micro Plastics, J&P Auto Sales and Mar Tron. Wal-Mart, Flippin Public Schools, Marion County Government, Actronix, Baxter Health Care, Mar-Bax Shirt Factory, Parkview Pizza,and NATCO are also top employers of Flippin citizens.

U Jelly?

The headquarters of the ICA (irish countrywomen's association, which is the fancy pancy biddy's group) are in
wait for it...
Tubberfeckin

U jelly Flippin?

Dark Soul said:
flippin.jpg

And;

157912308_42d618024c_z.jpg

Flippin is home to Ranger Boats, Micro Plastics, J&P Auto Sales and Mar Tron. Wal-Mart, Flippin Public Schools, Marion County Government, Actronix, Baxter Health Care, Mar-Bax Shirt Factory, Parkview Pizza,and NATCO are also top employers of Flippin citizens.

U Jelly?
Solstice said:
The headquarters of the ICA (irish countrywomen's association, which is the fancy pancy biddy's group) are in
wait for it...
Tubberfeckin

U jelly Flippin?

I'm sorry but....XDDDDDD

I just learned from my mother that we also have a town here in Mississippi called "It". No joke. If you don't look while you drive, you'll miss It and drive right through It. It just got a post office, and boy does It sound funny XD

Anyway.... My mother is pissed because she can't go to MY prom to take pictures. And now she's presuring me to find a date this month. I want to take a dark haired girl, as they are my favorite, but my friends are pushing me to take out a red head, who I like, but still. When I go to parties by myself too, or with a total stranger, the party seems to come to me instead of vice versa. Man, I just hope Mom's anger won't ruin things like they've done in the past.

Also..... Look here. Looks like all the people who said that video games have gone down the drain were right XD

Well, don't want to double post. I have one of the best friends on earth. He got me a date for prom, and she's not too bad looking either :> Not only that, but she's single, and a brunnette (I have a thing for dark haired girls), so no complications from a jealous boyfriend XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This weekend I'm buckling down and getting my three Pokemon trained for the ABC Soup tournament. I already know what I'm planning to use, so it's just a matter of breeding and training 'em. >=3

Well, in just a few hours, my mother will be taking me to look for a tuxedo. Still, it feels too early to be looking for one. But, I guess since she didn't get to help my sister pick out her prom dress, I've gotta substitute -.-

Yay it's Saturday today . No regrets , no worries .
At least that's what its supposed to be like .
I Feel So Crummy . :-\

So I went shooting today. It was lots of fun. I assume my arm will be sore tomorrow. I shot a .22 rifle and 12 and 20 gauge shotguns.

Pokemon-wise, I got 5 Ash's Pikachus today. They don't unlock anything, but they're still cool to have. I really need to train my ABC Tournament Pokemon too... I can't wait until Black and White more than ever because the anime premiered today. I'm going to hate the 4th and 5th of March because a good chunk of 'Charms will have them while I won't. :3

I'm also creating the OC that will have Ali, the Feraligatr. She's a Water-type trainer. That's all I can say until she's complete. :p

Man, today was rough. We got the tux, but afterwards I nearly got mugged while going to the restroom. Then we had to dodged traffic because for some reason they let idiots drive.

I really wished my mother wouldn't tell so much about what the store was like on Facebook. She's telling everyone my size, and I'm a little sensitive about that :s

But anyway, I decided two days ago that I would start working out. My legs feel like jelly -~- Man, I've lost my touch. I can only lift 75 lbs. on the barbell. I haven't tried benchpressing yet because I don't have a buddy who can handle that kind of weight at the moment (my mom is super weak and my step dad has a bad back and feet). Hopefully I can get a little trimmer before prom.

Speaking of which, its on April 1st. April 1st people. I will laugh if we just party it out at a truck stop XD

Also, my date changed her mind. Since we didn't know each other, she didn't want to come. No worries apparently. My sister introduced me to a friend who is single. Quite shockingly, considering she is my sister's friend, she isn't/hasn't/isn't planning on getting pregnant, not married, not doing drugs or alcohol...Yes, she is truely the cleanest friend of my sister's I've met 0_0 Anyway, if she doesn't work out, she said she has other single friends that could come to prom. Is it wrong to say I'm feeling like a pimp now, because these women are just lining up one by one XD

At least it isn't Valentines day anymore. I spent the most part of yesterday feeling lonely :C

AND NOW, time to go get fitted for my bridesmaid dress :| Because everyone really loves standing in their undergarments being measured by someone you don't know :>

/sort of annoyed and lonely

EDIT:: I think I might have sort of married Kamaran. Or something.

As some of you may or may not know, I recently downloaded an ROM of A Link to the Past.

While discovering a house in the Dark World, I came upon this.

sweetmotherof-.png

WUUUUT

DE FUUUUUUUUK

That's nothing new, Nintendo's been putting references to other Nintendo games in their games (fucking tongue-twister of a sentence, that) for quite some time.

e.g. Malon's brooch in Ocarina of Time is of Bowser, Samus Aran and Link sleeping at two separate inns in Super Mario RPG, etc.

...crap, now this topic is going to be added to my "Show new replies to your posts" page. JOY.

Silent Dre said:
That's nothing new, Nintendo's been putting references to other Nintendo games in their games (fucking tongue-twister of a sentence, that) for quite some time.

I know, but it isn't any less cool for that :> Especially since I found it myself xD olololololo-*shot*

Well, me and my friend sat down today, and now I have a list of Fakemon to make, and hopefully I can make my own Pokedex.

Anyway, I'm tired. I finally got finished with another sprite, which I'll wait to reveal. Plus, I'm gewtting concerned about my prom date. I need to know if she wants to go my the 28th or I can't take a date. But the backup girl, for lack of a better term, looks pretty cute too. I already promised to take this other girl though D: Man, sometimes having honor and being a man is too much.

Looks like the sun has decided to fire some waves 'n particles our way. Make your important phone calls today, people! I just hope the Internet isn't affected.

The good news is, now you can get a tan in the middle of winter, even without snow!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm having a very British urge to make scones... must have tea and scones for supper :'D

You know you've played too much LoZ when you can't stay on one page too long because you think a hand will fall down and take you to where you entered the dungeon -.-;