• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

burnkirby2011 said:
I have to go back to school tomorrow. :(

As do I. I'm not really dreading it. Except for the whole getting up at dawn thing, I don't mind school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blisk said:
I ordered an ocarina last night. I can't wait until I get it. I got the Spearhead Ocarina from Songbird Ocarina. Tis going to be really enjoyable to learn another instrument.

Me wants :<

I wish Linkin Park would return to their roots musically. I'm kinda not really liking A Thousand Suns. This is actually the first time I've been disappointed in a new release of a band I've been listening to before :<

I have 5782 words done with my NaNo. I'm 781 words ahead of where I should be at the end of day 3. I hope I can keep up this pace when school starts today. :D

You know, this may be the speed demon in me speaking, but man, everybody is driving slow today. It's like some message went out that said "Denver's going to get the dentist! Let's make him late!".

Also, I hate having to lie to the dentist. "Have you been brushing EVERYDAY?" even when I have just a little plaque from school's lunch.

Plus, I hate having to where this stupid foot thingy. It's suppost to help with foot pain, but it's just giving me a burning feeling.

Also.....I've been introduced and horribly addicted to Haruhi Suzumiya. Seriously. WHY!? Why now of all times when I'm trying to write my novel?

Mai and Zuko must be my favorite ATLA couple.

"I love you when you hate the world."
"I don't hate you."
"I don't hate you too."

Priceless xD

Weeds said:
Mai and Zuko must be my favorite ATLA couple.

"I love you when you hate the world."
"I don't hate you."
"I don't hate you too."

Priceless xD
I love that scene. I can never stop myself from smiling from the silliness of those lines. The part afterward is funny too. Right when they're making out, Azula has to come along and tell Mai to help Tai Lee with her hair. I can tell on the inside that Mai is saying "Azula, you jerk! You have to come along to interrupt our date, don't you?!?!?" It cracks me up everytime!

Its been almost 2 months since I ordered a Death Note box set and it still hasnt arrived :-[

Nim said:
Its been almost 2 months since I ordered a Death Note box set and it still hasnt arrived :-[

You should probably contact whoever you bought it from. Unless you live in an obscure part of the world, it should have come by now...

Nim said:

I know how it feels. When I bought my DS Lite, it got to me, like, after two and half months?

I did some radical dancing last lesson today C:

We were supposed to be doing Creative Dancing in P.E. but no one really did anything and the chavs just put really loud rave music on and argued over it.

So I had a little private rave int he corner x//3
I was busting some impressive moves ;//D

But you begin to feel a little strange when you're constantly being watched from the other side of the gym >//>''

And why do I sit so strangely on chairs? I.. kind of cross my legs over on it... why is that?
I blame primary school for my derranged manners V.V''

Kasumi xx

Well, I'm waiting on my friend who has challenged me to NSUNS 2. He's keeping me waiting, the jerk >:I

Aaaanyway, I guess I'll try to get a chapter done today. I'm going to redo what I have typed. And I also have to remember to go to Gamestop sometime this weekend. The one in my town won't have it, mainly because we aren't even on the map. Plus, I just don't trust getting Raikou there. People I know will see me.

I wish I could just hear a song and bust out dancing in my own way, and not get ridiculed for it. Then again, there are two boys in the entire dance class (who show up, anyway), and he can dance like a professional, so my dancing come in last.

In five days, I go to Tampa. No-one can harsh my mood!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
My thought riiiiiiight now?

I wish people would change their names back from these "n00b names". It's far too confusing and makes my eyes bleed just looking at 'em. :p

I love re-watching all of these Pokemon Advanced Episodes xD

May: Well, when it come to crazy little brothers I know how you feel ^^
Max: I wouldn't talk if I were you, Sister Dear.

xD *laughs*

Linkachu said:

I wish people would change their names back from these "n00b names". It's far too confusing and makes my eyes bleed just looking at 'em. :p

I was wondering why these names were popping up. Care to explain when/why this occurred?

I just prank called Hollister.

I broke the law.

I'm going to go cry now.

I should talk to Mitchell more often.

Okay bai.

*END SIMULATION*

So I woke up yesterday morning and when I stood up from bed, I found a turtle just sitting next to my bed...just inside its shell, just...sitting there. I picked it up and looked at it, then I actually wondered WHY or HOW it was in my room...then I took it outside...and then I stayed estranged for the the rest of the day. ~_~

Roselia breeding is a pain in the ass. They have long step counts for hatching and I had to hatch about 20 because I wouldn't get the nature I wanted. Ironically, most of the time, I had the right gender and nature. =/ I finally got the one I wanted though. :)

Linkachu said:

Confuzzlement and ocular bleedings are the point of these names, Linkachu~ Most of the bandwagoners are recognizable though, and those who aren't put something in their signature to point out their identity. *points at his own sig*

Also, it's freaking Sunday already! I have to go to school again tomorrow DDDD:<

...On a happier note, the Germans are clever. They invented thin slices of chocolate that go on your white bread, ce'st bon das ist gut~

Give the rabbit his beer, SC D:<

...Speaking of random thoughts :V

I felt philosophical, so decided to go look up some paradoxes. At most, though, my only thought was;

demotivational-posters-i-dunno.jpg

Yayz! Chapter one of my novel is... COOOOOMMMPPPLLLEEETTTEE! :D *budah* *confetti flies everywhere, getting random people in this topic mad*

Also, It may snow today or tommorow. It's more likely to be icy roads tommorow, though. That is all.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
=|

My co-workers need to stop "crying storm". They keep getting my hopes up when the weather is perfectly calm the next morning. C'mon nature, give us a storm day! Just one? :(

So we got a first closure due to snow. It's about time. All December whenever a snow storm might happen, people would go around saying that it's going to be a snow day. Now, no one said it and it is. XD

I'm OK with this one. It's our first. I'll allow one more, but any others and I'll get angry. The more snow days we have, the later we are in school at the end of the year.

Well, I'm sad to say that I have finished watching all the Haruhi episodes, even the movie. I really want to see more! :'<

Anyway, thaks to dear old Dad, I've woken up and can't go back to sleep. Seriously, on the one day I don't have school.

I'm trying to get the motivation to write some more, but right now I want to sleep til noon. That's 4 1/2 more hours. Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Weeds said:
OMG WHERE IS THIS CONFETTI COMING FROM IT'S SO COLORFUL AND TASTY AND-

*retreives remaining confetti because I'm a cheapskate* :I ......... *Gives Weeds his tasty confetti back. I don't want to upset him :>*

Nyaaahaa... I'm siiiick ;( And yet I'm on the computer. There's stuff I gotta do here, so shuddup...

*Kera sneezes and goes to get some chicken soup*
Three days until I leave for Tampa. Hopefully I want be sick then.

Okay. Bai. *cough*