• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

YOU'RE A FIRESTARTER

TWISTED FIRESTARTER

...Ahem. Two more hours of school to go before Christmas vacation~ Tomorrow, me and my class are doing a Mathematics test (blargh), then we go to church (BLEARGH), and then we stuff ourselves with traditional food (BLE- I mean, good<3). Not quite your ordinary day at school, hm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then, I'm finally out. I actually passed Algebra, but I'm really worried about English and Chemistry. I hope I passed.

Also, I'm out for the holidays :D YAYZ! EVERYBODY DANCE! *plays Feliz Navidad, but to no avail.* ahem...

Also, I finally got my ear looked at. Stupid cotton, now I have to wait before I can hear again. Also, pizza is good. Really really good. Plus, I'm watching Naruto, Broken Bonds on youtube. It doesn't look too terribly bad, but I'm still excited for NSUNS2! Also, I have officially seen every Naruto movie to date. Favorite would be the third one with the summer outfits, and the 2nd and 3rd of the Shippuden saga. Horray for Kakashi sensei's gay moments XD

FIND ME SOMEBODY TO LOOOOOOOOVE~~~~

Urgh, I just messed up a sketch of my new region. (Eldaro, the beastliest region evar.) I originally did it in pencil, but then I went back over it in pen, and screwed it up. i hate my crappy drawing skills. -_-

Buuut, I get outta school for winter break tomorrow! w00t!

I'd like to fully express my happiness here caused by the arrival of the Christmas holidays, but the amount of all-caps letters that would take would bust the maximum...

What is that? There is no letter max in a post? I know that, I mean that it would take up so much server space the site would crash.

And now, because I'm in a jolly mood;

Early Merrry Christmas and an equally early Happy New Year everyone!~

Weeds said:
PokeGirlPraure said:
You're lucky... I still have to go to school for three days next week...

Me too... Argh you lucky bastards! D8

*Pats you two on the bacxk*

Well, rihgt now I'm struggling to type while laying down on my side. Stupid ear drops, they sting too! Only 7 dats til Christmas! Yay!!!

Wow, I am bored. I'm so bored, I decided to go through all of my Yugioh cards and organize them......thousands of cards later, I'm still not done. I've organized them into tokens, Fire, Water, Wind, Water, Light, Earth, Dark, Fusion, Ritual, Trap, Magic/Spell, Syncro, and Divine. I managed to find some pretty rare cards, like my autographed limited editon Obelisk card, and my original Japanese Obelisk card. Funny, I always saw myself as a Slifer man :/ But I have yet to find my Hamon card.

Anyway, I'm watching the Family Guy Star Wars Ep. V special. Why? I'm bored. Ep. VI looks like it'll be okay.

Anyway, I'll make a few decks with my amassed collections. I've already made a Fire and Dark deck, and I want to make Water, Earth, and Light Decks. I had one made one time, but I losted it :x Now, I've just found two Blue Eyes (one original, the other the newer one), Felgrand Dragon, Ultimate Tyrano, and the Creator cards. Y'know, now I'm tempted to get the newer duel disk. Wow, I am that bored.

Doubled said:
Wow, I am bored. I'm so bored, I decided to go through all of my Yugioh cards and organize them......thousands of cards later, I'm still not done. I've organized them into tokens, Fire, Water, Wind, Water, Light, Earth, Dark, Fusion, Ritual, Trap, Magic/Spell, Syncro, and Divine. I managed to find some pretty rare cards, like my autographed limited editon Obelisk card, and my original Japanese Obelisk card. Funny, I always saw myself as a Slifer man :/ But I have yet to find my Hamon card.

Thousands of cards? :O I have about a hundred and fifty of them, and I thought I had many... And also, all three god cards? I thought I was special when I had Uria...

Gawd it's been a long time since I played Yugioh :X Need to get one of my friends to duel me. (Not that he'd be a challenge anyway, I'm a Yugioh master in the small circle of people I know that play Yugioh >:D )

StellarWind Elsydeon said:
Blarg: In his black leather hunting outfit with a shotgun guitar with spikes coming out of it?

*high fives Stel*

On the topic of Yugioh though, I recently just got my hands on a Wicked Dreadroot, and that thing can really rip someone a new one if used competitively. Just made a new deck around it as well, and it's working out great!

...And damn is that siren outside loud. D:

That's the one I'm missing! Thanks Blarg. I knew I was missing the Wicked Dreadroot, now maybe I'll have a better chance of completing my trio (Wicked Erasor, Avitar, and Dreadroot).

Also, I am adicted to Yugioh Abridged like a hopeless crack addict 0~0 The Leather Pants!!!!

Weeds said:
Doubled: Everyone loves Yugioh Abridged! :D Have you seen the movie?

Yes, but not all bundled up in one video. Hilarious anyway XD Screw the money I have RULES!.....waitaminute.

Anyway.... I've been sitting in this exact spot watching the Abridged series since I woke up. Does that make me obsessed? :> Maybe. But I got finished watching the .....well, this isn't the place to say it. I'll just say the Randomfemalebodypartthatoffendssomepeoplewhentypedonscreen Monologues were hilarious XD As well as the What would Yugi do segment...... DO you want this baby? And of course the part that made me laugh the most.....

Seriously, you have a one track mind!

Did you just say 69?

What I said was nothing like those words!

.....You're sexy.

XD Seriously, I'm not a puzzle shipper but that was hilarious!

~Tamama~ said:
I'm getting money. I like money! Who doesn't?

Rabbits.

Oh god, chat was great this evening<3 Had a lot of fun with Karu and Toru... In a non-creepy way :x

AND SORRY FOR THE COPYRIGHT BREAKING TUNDULI BUT FLUCK YEAH, THREE DAYS TO CHRISTMAS<333

Guess what *I* just did? I banned someone. not here, but on a chat site where I'm a mod. Stupid sonsabitches think they can diss my friends... And then ask me to ban them! The nerve of some people!

But on the other hand... Christmas. Three days. w00t!~

I had no idea what to ask for Christmas this year, but I ended up asking Oh No and Of the Blue Colour of the SKy, both being albums from OK Go<3

Also what the hell why are there so many sealandgulls in my backyard? I haven't even gotten to hanging up the bird treats yet :x

Serious Request is seriously awesome. I love how all of the sudden, some European countries unite to raise money for AIDS orphans<3 That is... The Netherlands (Who have the best DJ's in the world, just sayin' ♥), Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden~

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! christmas eve is tomorrow YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its almost time to open presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Yay, Christmas Eve :3 I still can't beleive its only noon. Feels like its been hours.

But yes, I'll finally be able to play my new XBOX 360. Yay. Now my family will fight over that -_- Thank you Kinect. An my sister is coming down to our house for Christmas Eve and is staying the night. Great, now my 19 year old sister will be jumping on my bed at 3 a.m. to celebrate Christmas, and now her new hubbie can help -_-; And they'll more than likely be bringing their huge dog. Oh joy, now I gotta look after it while they slack off.

Oh, and for those of you who haven't seen.... well, here. I beleive you'll especially enjoy the part with Dartz.

At the time of writing this, it is currently Christmas Eve in New York. :D (by 22 minutes, no less)

THUD

demotivational-posters-suddenly1.jpg

(Sorry for stealing your line, Stel :x)

Merry Christmas, too<3

I'M SO HYPERRRRRRRR....... I downed, like, two sodas and WHHHHOA.

I was cooking all morning. I was cooking my signature dish for a Christmas Party tonight that everyone LOVES... AND IT'S ONLY NOOON bwaaaaa...

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas, everyone. I might get on tomorrow, but probably no posts that day. ::) SO yah,. Happy Hawlidayz! (That's how I say it, yeah.)

Rolly the Red-nose Roopushin said:
I love the days between Christmas and New Years Eve ( in Sweden we call them Mellandagarna)!

Aah, you're a Swede? Jag är egentligen finlandssvensk men svenska är ändå mitt modersmål och jag kan tala det lika bra som vilken som helst av er :p But I agree, those days aew awesome. You get to enjoy your presents ^^