• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Tree House Adventures!

Hello! And welcome to my Wild Pokemon RP! In this RP, you will live in a gigantic tree house that has been discovered in the Kalos Region! You can choose any wild Pokemon to play as! You will get a room based on your habitat. The gigantic tree house is a place for wild Pokemon, the only person living there is a little Eevee. You will have to discover the tree house first.

Also fill out this thing before we start.

Name:
Species:
Level:
Color (You ca change the color of the Pokemon you play as):
Others (items or stuff):

Name: Dylan
Species: Rotom
Level: 50
Color: Is a light blue colored body, with green eyes and green lightning.
Others: None

A little floating ghost wandered around the open land, giving a positive grin at all the Pokemon that he floated by. The little creature wasn't paying attention, so he stopped right when he was about to go threw the tree house. He turned around and looked up at the gigantic tree before him. "Woah!" The Rotom said spinning around in joy. "I found something, I found something!" The Rotom Said spinning towards the entrance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Hal
Species: Servine
Level: 34
Color: Looks like a normal Servine, really.
Others: None

Hal, a Servine, wandered joyfully around an open plain. Not many Pokémon were around, but the occasional Tauros or Girafarig was a nice sight. As he walked, he felt like he had crossed a barrier from open plain to scattered trees in a big land. There was a colossal tree beside him in a clearing.
"What's this?" he said, "some kind of tree base?!"
Hal waddled toward the entrance awkwardly.

Name: Hunny
Species: Vulpix (Female)
Level: 24
Color (You can change the color of the Pokemon you play as): Basic
Others (items or stuff): Nothing

Hunny rounded the trees around the forest. She was alone as her family had lost her in the group, and now was wandering into the dark. She eyeballed some lights coming from a tree and got excited, as she could have found something after so long. Her tail shined and threw some flames away in happiness. She ran to the tree house and talked with Eevee to get accomodated inside. She expressed her grattitude assisting to light up the tree house. Hunny went to her room, which was protected from blazes and had a rest for the night.

Hal stood up from a long nap. The Eevee seemed to have accepted another Pokémon. The Servine stood up and greeted a Vulpix.
"Hello! I'm Hal, a Servine!" he said, proudly.

Hunny woke up after regaining herself at night. She eyed Servine, showing a shy expression on her face and scratching the floor with her feet.

"Wh-who are you? I... I am Hunny. Oh, beware. I have some problems keeping control of my movements. I could set you on fire, unintended." - stated Hunny after greeting Hal, the Servine.

Hunny gained confidence over herself and ran around the hall happily. She observed Hal and asked him.

"Do you want to walk outside with me?" - asked Hunny genuinely.

"Hello, Hunny! Hm, hm, hm. Let's see, uh-" said Hal sarcastically, pretending to think.
"YES." he finished, running outside, "just promise you won't set me on fire!"

Name:Birdal,
Species:Honedge
Level:12
Color:Red/Silver(She's shiny)
Others (items or stuff):None

The honedge was just wandering, Happily cutting through trees with his blade like he would usually do before stumbling across the forest and the Large tree, with a gleam in their eye they looked up at it. "Woah," They said in awe, putting their sheath off

Dylan was slowly floating to his room, when a Servine came running past him. Dylan stopped and turned around to see the zooming Servine. As the Servine's footsteps became more weaker, Dylan shrugged and continued on his way. He floated past a room and then stopped, he reversed and looked to his right to see a Vulpix laying down, Dylan started to stare at her, be Dylan was really staring off into space.

Birdal would have floated inside, Looking at the colossal interior of it As the honedge had a quick conversation, to hopefully get some accommodation, But they were a sword. where are they going to stay? an armory? heh, No. They had gotten just a small room, wth not much inside, being a sword they could have slept when they like, anywhere anytime. which, makes one ponder why Birdal even came here in the first place. either way, they floated over, all casual like oh wait. it was a sword rack. just a lonely sword rack on a wall.

Dylan snapped out of it, and continued to float to his room right next to Hunny. Dylan looked around his room, it was just a simple den for a simple Pokemon. Dylan gave the room a "really..." Look. He floated inside and hovered over his bed. How am I supposed to sleep on this?! Dylan said.

Suddenly... The Eevee came up. "Oh dear, the Eevee said. We will have a capsule ready for you okay?" The Eevee said, taking a few quick steps forward nodding her head. Rotom sighed in a depressing way, "okay..." Dylan said spinning a few times out of his room. He thought as the Eevee called some Machoke to help her out. Dylan was going to introduce himself to everybody, so he first went to the Vulpix's room. "howdy, stranger!" Dylan said waving his right lighting bolt arm at the Vulpix giving her a "^u^" look.

The hondege would of just. Placed their selves on the sword rack, it was literally just a sword rack oh the wall. then again, their room is their scabbard. A Moving room, They had that privilege even though they will lose it as an Aegislash they had no real issue, being a sword they could literally cut through tree's at will or absorb life through their cloth, anyway, They had missed the sword holder clattering to the floor

Hunny smiled at Dylan and spread some flames around in a happy manner. Then, touched her belly and said.

"Nice to meet you, Dylan! But I am hungry right now... Mind if we eat first?"

(Can I still join in?)

Name: Hannah
Species: Girafarig
Level: 19
Colour: Normal
Others: No items, but she stands at 4' 8" as opposed to 4' 11".

The girafarig had been trotting through the very same plains many had traversed. She honestly wasn't looking for much of anything, instead just wandering, exploring. The psychic type had just been keeping to herself, that is until she spotted the trail of chopped trees. "Wh-What in the name of…" she started, not able to help but notice how cleanly they were snapped in half. She'd seen trampled trees before, typically from some form of rampaging Pokémon (usually a Donphan), but nothing like this.

Deciding to further investigate, abandoning any subconscious motives she may've had, she continued onward, eventually stumbling upon the very same tree that multiple Pokémon were housed in at the moment. Hannah blinked, making sure she wasn't seeing things. Nope, it was most definitely real.

Not having to dip her head, she stepped inside, curious of what it held. Clearing her throat, she spoke to no one in particular.

"Anyone h-here?"

The honedge just laid there... On the floor...... after missing the sword rack. Contemplating their existence, being a sword in a large treehouse with no purpose, No priorities. No use. Just a living sword that kills people to survive. Surprised no one had actually picked them up thinking they were an actual sword but. Really who would do that? Who is to say this was all a dream in their head rather than existence

Dylan and the Vulpix trotted down the lane when they saw a helpless Honedge laying on the ground. Dylan floated over looking down at the Honedge. Dylan thens suddenly smiled saying, "HOWDY STRANGER, WANNA GET SOME FOOD WITH US?!" Dylan screeched.

"As in the forest. Okay... Why not my form might be useful. " They'd float up, looking at them, their voice monotone, slightly muffled by their scabbard. In a way that was like their version of aegislash's stance change. But they decided to push that aside and join them

(Can I join?)
Name:Charlie
Species: Cyndaquil
Level: 2
Color: Black streak on top with peach underside
Item: Focus Sash

Running. Running is what Charlie had done all of his short life. Soon after he hatched his mother gave him a red sash and told him to run. And that is just what Charlie did.

Shortly after Charlie reached the vast plains, He spotted a large tree. Charlie thought to himself, 'Shelter.' he used his remaining energy to sprint to the destination.

As soon as he reached the entrance he collapsed out of exhaustion.

Last edited:
Name: Ryu
Species: Riolu (male)
Level: 22
Color: Normal
Other: He has a red scarf around his neck

For the past few hours, Ryu had been running aimlessly through a forest trying to escape a group of angry Beedrill he had encountered way back. He kept running because he wasn't too sure if they were still chasing him, and he was too scared to look back. Upon building up the guts to look back, he noticed that the group of Beedrill weren't chasing him anymore. He slowed to a halt, and collapsed onto the ground from exhaustion.

Out of the corner of his eye, Ryu could see a few lights. He looked to where the lights were emanating from, and it looked like they were coming from a tree. A tree with lights? Yeah, that's not suspicious at all. He sarcastically thought to himself. Despite how weak he was, he managed to pick himself back up off the ground, and make his way to the tree. When he arrived at the entrance, he sat to take a breather, and noticed that there was a Girafarig standing in the hall, asking if anyone was around. There was also a Cyndaquil beside him that he hadn't noticed before. Replying to the Girafarig's question, Ryu answered. "I am."

Last edited:
When Charlie woke up from his slumber, he winced in pain. That water gun almost killed me! He thought to himself. He looks up to see a Riolu at the doorway of the tree house. Why didn't he look at me? He wondered.

Usually the forest pokemon always knew Charlie was close by. Charlie's flame from his back alerted them before he could even speak. Charlie looked back to a surprise.

"Aaah!" Charlie screamed, "My flame went out!"
The Riolu and the other figure were startled and turned around.

(@Chanse Perkins Can you please not mod me like that, or more preferably, not at all? Thanks! ^-^)

At the sound of a scream coming from his side, Ryu looked over to see the Cyndaquil looking at its back in shock, claiming that his flame had gone out. Ryu looked confused. "Wait, I thought the flames from Cyndaquil (plural) were always out unless threatened or startled?" Ryu inquired. He had seen another Cyndaquil before, and the flames on that one were out, and he was completely fine.

"Yeah that's what my mother and siblings said too." Charlie murmured. "Well since it's been burning all of my life I thought it would have negative consequences." Charlie said.

Charlie stood up and asked. "Do you know what this place is? I was running through the plains and this is the first thing I saw."

As the Cyndaquil got up, Ryu did as well. The Cyndaquil asked what the place they were at was. "Well, clearly, it's a tree." Ryu jokingly said. "But specifically? Probably some sort of tree house. I wonder where everyone else is. The lights are on, so this place isn't abandoned." Ryu said as-a-matter-of-factly. He'd always had a knack for noticing, and pointing out things not many others noticed. He's been told on multiple occasions that he could make a great attorney, but Ryu thinks otherwise. He slightly blushed after realizing what he said.

Trying to brush off his "goof", he tried changing the subject from where people were, to if they should try to find them. "So, wanna get searching?" Ryu asked the Cyndaquil.

"Charlie. That's a nice name." Ryu complemented the Cyndaquil known as Charlie. "You can call me Ryu." He really liked the name Ryu. Although, that wasn't his real name. He didn't like his real name, so when he thought of the replacement, he got all excited. Way before, he once saw a Sawk named Ken fighting a Throh named Ryu. Of course, the Throh won, and ever since then Ryu (the Riolu) had looked up to him, and even renamed himself after him.

(I know all of that is irrelevant, but I didn't want it to be a one-liner! Also, I'll be back later! Curfew over here. xD)

"Ryu is a nice name too." Charlie complimented.

Charlie glared deeply into the tree house.
He took a few steps before he noticed another pokemon in the hallway. It looked like a Girafarig. The pokemon looked shorter than what Charlie had seen before but he didn't want to ask why. Charlie asked,"Hello do you live here?"

The honedge would have waited for a response. Just waiting. they would complain but their a sword. What better things in life do they have to do? Nothing. Apart from draining the life out of people to keep themselves alive, but that's irrelevant they are obviously needed to go find berries.

Name: Zee
Species: Zoroark
Level: 35
Color: White fur on the neck standard fur on the head but over all pitch black
Other: None

After three weeks of wandering the forest alone after watching those he held dear die. Zee was in a state of great depression alone no one. Until he came upon a tree house tall and great. Zee stood there for a minute and then walked in.

Name: Jax
Species: Zangoose
Level: 50
Color: Average Zangoose
Other: wears a black scarf with obvious holes, loose strings,and faded areas. And a small self made bag of leaves and twigs for carrying stolen goods.

Jax sat up in a tree only a short distance from the tree house, watching the commotion from where he was. He had noticed more and more lonely pokemon coming upon the place recently and getting along quite well but he wasn't that type. He was a Zangoose; not exactly friendly and social pokemon. As much as he'd like to be, it just isn't in his nature. He dug through his small bag again, digging out a sitrus berry and chuckled to himself, remembering the small pokemon he took it from. He ate in delight as he continued watching the crowd.

Name: Omega
Species: Oshawott
Level: 24
Color: His scalchop blade is red instead of blue, and his fur is gray
Other: Wears a silver bracelet around his left arm

Omega wandered around the forest, as he had barely eluded a Samurott and said to himself, "So tired... must keep going..." He continued to walk around for a little, until he found a tree house!

He looked up at the tree house, as he thought to himself, "Should I go inside or not? I don't know about this, I have a feeling that someone might probably hurt me in there..." He hesitantly went inside the tree house, as he saw a lot of Pokémon inside. He continued to walk inside, as he kept his arm on his scalchop, ready to use razor shell in case if someone tried to attack him.