• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokemon Nickname Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam (as in steamed >:D)

A Teddiursa who hates being called cute, and wants to evolve into Ursaring has been captured! Give the little cutie a name :3? *Teddiursa jumps on me, and commences beating me up*

SIR FLUFFY-CUTIE PANTS! WITH AN EVERSTONE! And, I have a force field. He can't touch me.
*Claws through force field.* OH GOD! *Claws me to death.*

A Skitty with an addiction to the internet and a tendency to create strange, yet humorous pictures has been caught! (Again, if you read Pedestal you will get this.) Give it a name?

Crisp

I have here an egg. It is dark and shadowy and I have nightmares around it. Name the Darkrai when it hatches?

Vodka.

A stalker Duskull was caught! Give it a nickname while I watch it from behind the stalker bush? (Haha, inside joke...)

Great ball. At least that's what I mistook him for (ZZZAAAPPP).

I caught a Togepi with access to the Pokemob (That's Pokemon like Honchkrow and Mismagius, and others.). Please, give the boss a name before he whacks me D:

Princess the salamence is a good boy

You caught an Electrode using self-destruct. GIVE IT A NAME BEFORE IT BLOWS!

A

Anonymous

Super puffball
you catch a Kingdom hearts obsesed chimchar, give it a name

Arfeline! ;D
You just caught a SHOOP DA WHOOPING Mudkip! What do you name it? HURRY, BECAUSE HE IS FIRING HIS LASER! D8

Last edited by a moderator:
I name it George. Cuz I will hug it and love it and feed it and I will call him George :3 (Eevee looks at someone else) *help meee...*

You caught the cold a Wailord who likes to cuddle. Name it.

A

Anonymous

Volt, shocking, isn't it *bricked*

you cought a hyper sandshrew, name it before it drinks all the monster cans! :p

A

Anonymous

Catscratched *bricked again*

you catch a torchic who has watched the movie "snakes on a plane" waaay too much caughhaxcaugh *bricked, yet again*

A

Anonymous

Ruby, because that's what game it's in ;) *bricked* (Okey, who keeps bricking me? >:()

A very, very mean glameow was caught, name it?

Status
Not open for further replies.