• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokemon Fanbar Project - Show your colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celadon

Hi Jeydis!
I really like your your userbars and would like to request two.

First:
Text: Yakitate! Ja-Pan Fan
Picture: The person in my avatar.
BG: Flames or something like this BG. (link removed by Kazuma)

Second: An Elleon fanbar, similar to the one you made for Sami, but with a different BG. I will leave it you to decide what goes best.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Link removed as a different link has been provided.

Glad you guys like your requests :D

Kazuma mind giving me a much larger image of the character? these are rather low quality for my use. For the Eleon request, any particular reason you dont want to use the current one?

C

Celadon

For the Elleon request, any particular reason you don't want to use the current one?

I don't like red BGs much :p (flames are a different thing)

Kazuma mind giving me a much larger image of the character?

Is ~link removed~ fine?
I do not have any other pictures. If this does not fulfil the requirements, then just shoot down my request.

EDIT:Link removed as request has been scrapped by me.

Another fanbar please?

Text: Here comes the Squirtle Squad!
Pokemon: Squirtle (With sunglasses if you can do that)
BG: Watery ripples or something close to that.

I forgot about this one in my first post. :-\
I'd be happy if you could make it!

Sure ill make that for you DragonTrain86 :D but guys a quick heads up, ill keep taking down you requests but they will take a while to do. You see my portable computer (the only computer I have that has photoshop installed) is having major issues with its USB ports and currently is not reading my mouse at all. I have tried to use my touchpad but it gives poor results.

So until the problem is fixed i cannot complete your requests.

Name:ネジキ fan
Background:Something Metallic like.
Image: Nejiki

Yes, that is his name in japanese up there XP
Let me know if you can't see the kanji.
I can wait. Also, could I link the userbar to somewhere other than this thread?

Name:ネジキ fan
Background:Something Metallic like.
Image: Nejiki

Yes, that is his name in japanese up there XP
Let me know if you can't see the kanji.
I can wait. Also, could I link the userbar to somewhere other than this thread?
Nah I cant see the Kanji, I never bothered installing the translator thingie. And sure you can link elsewhere, I think my rep has been established here :p

Can i get one with the text: War Is Just A Rumor
and a ground like background and the pokemon's: Rhyperior, Tyranitar and Kangaskhan???

Alrighty, guys I got the news today that after crunching some numbers I would be able to pay my internet off at home until the end of the month. (We are terrible with money and have debts, yada yada.) So if you guys wanna back out of these requests feel free to do so, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience but I cant post up work from my PC from anywhere but there since hosting sites are blocked at work. Now that I think about it I shouldnt even be on a forum O_O...

*ducks boss yelling*

Would it be any trouble getting a userbar that says "Fan Of The Cloak Of Shadows"? Also, can you put a Charizard (shiny form), Rayquaza (shiny form), and Electivire? But the thing with the Electivire is can everywhere on the Electivire that is yellow be black, and everywhere that is black on Electivire be red? Is that asking for too much?

Alrighty well I am back at my parents for the time being so I can restart working on your requests if you guys still want them in a few days. So guys if you are still intrested in your requests please post asap so I know which ones to do as a priority.

Sorry for the enourmous delay guys.

And after over 24000 views I must sadly annouce the closure of the Jeydis Pokemon userbars project and request topic. You see the computer (a year 2000 Toshiba laptop) that I was using to make these has coughed its last spark today and with it the last photoshop usage I can get my hands on. Since I am now stuck on my parents computer and am forbidden to download anything to it I cant grab Gimp and keep going.

So thank you guys for all your support for this tremendously popular project of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.