• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokemon Fanbar Project - Show your colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey jeydis
Text: The Power Within
Background: something darkish red
Sprite: Darkrai on the left and Lucario on the right
if you have time could you please make this banner for me
thanks in advance

Here you go Wolfnoid :D

powerbar.png

Could i get a dragonite one, and one with a dragonair but with the whole body along the whole thing ^_^?

I dont care the background just whatever looks best ^_^

Thanks ahead of time.

Here you go Squrtachu:
dragonairfan.png

dragonitefanbar.png

I couldnt find a sprite where dragonair was posed right to elongate it all the way through the bar so I just did a regular fanbar with a normal sprite. Hope you dont mind.

Hey Jeydis, how about this
Text:Don't Hold Back
Background:Red and black
Sprite:Typhlosion and Alakazam on the left and the trainer you used for my team shot on the right.

Thank you!!! ;D

hey Jeydis if you have time could you make this please
Text: Pokecharms Member
Background: something green
Sprite: Linkachu(if possible), and pichu
thanks in advance

Hey, Jeydis. I learned how to make userbars also, and an example of my Einstien is in my signature, so can I help you make some userbars? I am out of ideas to make for myself! XD!!! Now I know that you were making userbars before anyone, but I really think I could help you.

How do you make fan bars?
If someone could make me one
I would like shaymin, mew, growlithe,
riolu and pachirisu. Please! They are
my favorite Pokemon and add cool things
on it like riolu:"spirit fighter"

Jeydis, I made you a new Jeydis Fan UB!

ubd2904yl0.png

EDIT: I found the flaming Ludicolo on Google images, so that is the BG, the sprite used is the you sprite with the Psyduck, Croagunk, and Kecleon on your sprite thread. Please don't pass it off as your own. THIS GOES TO ALL READERS: This userbar is for Jeydis to use on this thread only. She has final judgement (other than mods) on IF anyone gets to use it.

Well tell you what you can help me with the project, Purple. Just make Userbars for each pokemon following the dex order (I use the order from http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dpmfa.html and add the evos I need.) and send them to me in batches by PM. I will look them over and place them in the project if I like them.

I would like to be the only one taking requests in this shop though. And that userbar is really sweet, thanks Purple ^_^ (may want to try shrinking the bg image to fit the size though.)

Shaymin: I personally use Photoshop to make my userbars. Essentialy its making a bg and adding text and sprites to it. Pretty simple. For your request im gonna have to ask you to at least give me the text for all of them. Here is the Riolu one for now:

riolufb.png

PS: Also added a new fanbar for Stel :D

Thanks Jeydis.
Here are the things I want:
Shaymin "Nature's gift"
Mew "Mischievous"
Growlithe "Puppy power"
Pachirisu "Shocker"
And thanks for telling me what
you use. My friends have been bugging
me to make some for them. Makes me glad I
have Photo Shop! ^.^

Well tell you what you can help me with the project, Purple. Just make Userbars for each pokemon following the dex order (I use the order from http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dpmfa.html and add the evos I need.) and send them to me in batches by PM. I will look them over and place them in the project if I like them.

I would like to be the only one taking requests in this shop though. And that userbar is really sweet, thanks Purple ^_^ (may want to try shrinking the bg image to fit the size though.)

That's fine that you want to be the only one on this thread taking requests. Can I make my own thread? Here is your updated UB. Hope you like!
ubd9532kt3.png
I use UBDesigner.com to make my userbars. I'll help the thread the way you mentioned. I also get most of my sprites from PE2K, but they not updating in 9 months has made sprites the only thing I use it for.

Sure you can start your own thread if you want :D Im not getting that many requests nowadays though so you might not get much either. If you want you can always head for Serebii.net, they have a big artwork section with tons of shops and tons of people that request all the time. You can set up a shop there for practice in making your userbars.

Here are your userbars Shaymin:
shaymingiftub.png

puppypowerub.png

pachishocker.png

mewMischievous.png

Sure you can start your own thread if you want :D Im not getting that many requests nowadays though so you might not get much either. If you want you can always head for Serebii.net, they have a big artwork section with tons of shops and tons of people that request all the time. You can set up a shop there for practice in making your userbars.

I've been to Serebii.net's forum, but I think I'd be a bit overwhelmed. They barely ever ban people, making it a n00b hotspot, they have no sense of quantity control, only a few of their sub-forums are moderated, so people could say something completely spammy in a non-moderated sub-forum, and not get banned. I already got 1 request here by PM from Mudskipper, who's new userbar can be seen in my thread, so I think I will get my share of requests, especially with American Idol having just ended, and a whole slew of David Cook fans in my school at least! ;P

P.S. Never promote Serebii.net here. Their adminlynesses don't like it. Their modlynesses aren't too fond of Serebii or Joe either. Do you think some of my userbars are good?

Meh. I'm not that concerned about it. Others are. Overall....well you call it. Most of us don't mind it. We just have our own Forums to gaze over and dedicate to. We've got better time than spending time posting there that could be spent doing stuff for the overall quality of 'Charms.

On a note related to that...We're getting a little off-topic now. Back to the real purpose of this topic: Jeydis, how about fan bar for me?

Text: 'Charms Clinic Slave
Sprite: Shiny Swellow and A Regular Pikachu sprite, both on the same side
Background: Clovers...like the forum background.

I've been to Serebii.net's forum, but I think I'd be a bit overwhelmed. They barely ever ban people, making it a n00b hotspot, they have no sense of quantity control, only a few of their sub-forums are moderated, so people could say something completely spammy in a non-moderated sub-forum, and not get banned. I already got 1 request here by PM from Mudskipper, who's new userbar can be seen in my thread, so I think I will get my share of requests, especially with American Idol having just ended, and a whole slew of David Cook fans in my school at least! ;P
True but you can simply ignore requests by people you consider "n00b" But I get what you mean. I opened up a shop there for general sprites and was overwhelmed with requests to the point I had to close it.

P.S. Never promote Serebii.net here. Their adminlynesses don't like it. Their modlynesses aren't too fond of Serebii or Joe either. Do you think some of my userbars are good?
I dont see why they wouldnt like promotion. That doesnt make much sense. Plus they advertise us for the trainer card maker :p But ill keep that in mind thanks. And well as I told you in the PM they look pretty good just try not to resize too much.

Here you go Jet :D (I made myself one too :p hope you dont mind)
clinicslave.png

clinicslaveme.png

True but you can simply ignore requests by people you consider "n00b" But I get what you mean. I opened up a shop there for general sprites and was overwhelmed with requests to the point I had to close it.
I dont see why they wouldnt like promotion. That doesnt make much sense. Plus they advertise us for the trainer card maker :p But ill keep that in mind thanks. And well as I told you in the PM they look pretty good just try not to resize too much.

I guess so. I just feel more comfortable here. Serebii and Pokecharms are rivals, and I think too much promotion of Charms' rival would anger the mods. *Thunder cracks over Jeydis' head* I just think that for your own good, don't promote Serebii here. This one guy did, and he got banned for it.

That's cause all he did was flame 'Charms. So...could we drop the 'Charms vs Serebii thing now? Tr to stay on topic now. Nothing more about Serebii now.

P

PokeRad

Hey Jeydis
BG:something frosty(or frost coloured)
PKMN:Milotic
Text:THE CONTEST CHAMP

please make it .please!

P

PokeRad

Lovely.
I just wish i had a knack of artwork like u have.
:) 8)

I have a few more requests if u do not mind.

sprite:arcanine
Text:THE ROYAL WINNER
BG:Golden-red flames

Sprite:ninetales
Text: MOLTEN GOLD
BG:(surprise me)

Sprite:Shiny Dragonair(sinnoh sprite)
Text:GENTLE AURA
BG:Blue Ocean

THNX again

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hrm, just want a few more just for the fun of not having one for a while now.

Sprites: Plusle on the right, Minun on the left. Use their R/S/E sprites, please.
Text: Adding fun to life
Background: Yellow Lightning against black (obsessed with those types of backgrounds, sorry.)

Sprites: Kricketot on left and Kricketune on right
Text: Music for the soul
Background: Music notes against a pinkish, peachish, yellowish, and redish background that kinda mixes together. Don't really know how to put it... if that makes absolutely no sense at all, or if it's too hard, do red lightning against black background. XD

Math and Orchestra... my favorite classes. And once I get good sprites for Astronomy, I'll ask you for that as well.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh man, how could I forget? XD

Sprites: Lunatone on one side, Solrock on the other. Doesn't matter which side they're on.
Text: Reach for the stars!
Background: a starry kind of backgrond.

And those two userbars are so... awesome! Thanks so much!

I was inspried by a comercial I saw this morning. >>

Sprites:All Eeveelutions plus eevee. (that's going to be pretty crowded... Put some on both sides)
Text:Feel the power of the Eeveelutions!
Background:Stonehenge-ish. (Again, shown by the comercial)

For Shiny:
astrobar.png

For Shado:
shadoeevees.png

Here you go :D

PS: I redid my own fanbar and touched up the Sem one since the sizes were off on the others :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh, wow! Perfect! That last one you made for me is so... awesome!

I am sooo going to put that in my sig, along with the other two. Thanks!

hi Jeydis can i have a userbar please?

Sprites: a chao (this was the best i could find, see as how my computer wont upload images to photobucket or image shack
chao.jpg

tell me if it's too big.
Text: Chao Pokecharms member
Background: some thing sky blue or the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.