• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokemon Fanbar Project - Show your colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i request another 1 plz?
this is the last 1 that i'm gonna request

Text:torchic lover
Background:flames
sprite:torchic

Text:shiny umbreon freak
background:darknes
sprite:shiny umbreon

text:treecko fan
background:leaves & trees
Sprite:treecko

Here you go Moonstruck, sorry for the lack of petals but they are a pain to scratch well :S

ChiiruFlowerPower.png

can i request another 1 plz?
this is the last 1 that i'm gonna request

Text:torchic lover
Background:flames
sprite:torchic

Text:shiny umbreon freak
background:darknes
sprite:shiny umbreon

text:treecko fan
background:leaves & trees
Sprite:treecko
I already did a torchic one and a treecko one for you :( here is the umbreon one:
shumbreon.png

Text wanted: Can you create two with different phrases. You can make them up. I just want a choice between.
BG wanted: A leaf storm background, if you can make the leaves moves and glow cool. Or you can pick your own. You made it.
Sprite wanted: Torterra on the right, the sprite I recolored in my first trainer card in the left. You can present him in with a front pose or back, doesn't matter, as long as he's summoning Torterra from the other side.
I'm quite happy with anything, just have the sprite in my Trianer Card (Sauron) and Torterra. Thanks in advance.

Thanks, but I noticed you accidentally added a part of Rayquaza's tail (the two red pixels), I've already taken them out, and I hope you don't mind. Also, can you message me a few userbar backgrounds or the place you get them from. I'll still credit you for the stuff, I just want to try my hand at making my own things, because simple recolor isn't enough.

Thanks, but I noticed you accidentally added a part of Rayquaza's tail (the two red pixels), I've already taken them out, and I hope you don't mind. Also, can you message me a few userbar backgrounds or the place you get them from. I'll still credit you for the stuff, I just want to try my hand at making my own things, because simple recolor isn't enough.
I make the backgrounds on the spot so I cant really give you any. for yours it was just a google search for leaves and a gradiant for the background. I make the leaves pixelly to be more like the ingame leaf storm with a tool in my Photoshop.

S'all right. I'll just have to work a bit harder. Working with sprites isn't as easy as it looks, but I never thought it was, either. I actually find using Photoshop for sprites makes everything more complex. I just stick with Microsoft Paint.

Yes, that last one looked really good. No costuctive critizism because I cna't give you any because you are so good.

Text: Awww, Aren't I the cutest?!
Background:Water like
Sprites:Shiny and Non-shiny Buizel

I think Buizels are cute. I have one that I am never going to evolve. :D

I think Buizels are cute. I have one that I am never going to evolve. :D

Cool...I have at least 60, all hatched from eggs. I spent about 2 hours worth of playing simply riding my bike up and down through Solaceon town. I also have all 280 seals from that boy near the town. Yes. I was very, very bored.

Back on topic:
Text:EEVEELUTION FAN!
BG:Anything that you think fits for that screen.
Sprites:
TrainerCardSteevee2.png
Can you use the guy in there? He started out as an Artemis Fowl recolor....but...I kinda got bored...I also couldn't think of a recolor for his inside shirt collar, so if you can fix it, please do. If you could, make it animated switching screens with the guy on one side in all, but it scrolls through all of the eevee evolutions, excluding eevee itself. I also need espeon added too (They had to make 7 evolutions when you only keep 6 pok

Hey, I would like one.

Text. Legendary Team.
Background: space like
Sprites: Palkia, Dialga, Latias, Latios, and Garitina

Please, and thank you

Hey, I would like one.

Text. Legendary Team.
Background: space like
Sprites: Palkia, Dialga, Latias, Latios, and Garitina

Please, and thank you
legendaryteamubfr1.png

@Shado: Im probably gonna edit the one I did for you once I get to Buizel in the list :p

hey if your'e not too busy can you make me some pretty please? the look so awesome.

Text: DO WORK! (you dont have to put ! symbol if you want)
Background: like money .... a dollar bill or something?
Sprites: can you get two hariyamas on each end?

Text: SHIFTRY FAN
Background: anything black and a little green
sprite: Shiny Shiftry

also can you make the words on each one glow like the one you made that says legendary team?
thanks and sorry if my request is too long.

I like the Hariyama one. It reminds me of Mystery Dungeon. May I please have one of this?

Text: Must...pwn...noobs!
Background: Something appropiate for one of the mods.
Sprites: Any mod sprite.

Please and thank you!

Um....Do you think you could do Bibarel,Suicune, and Totodile bars for me?

sprite: Bibarel
bg:Doesn't really matter.
text: Leave It To Beavee

Beavee is my Bibarel's nickname, btw.

For the Suicune one:
sprite: Suicune
bg: Ocean blue
Text: We're mysticaly bonded

Totodile:
sprite; Totodile
bg: Red
Text: What big teeth you have!

I will heart you forever, Jeydis.... >_>

Text: Must...pwn...noobs!
Background: Something appropiate for one of the mods.
Sprites: Any mod sprite
Your gonna have to be more specific then that im afraid. Im gonna need the sprite in question.

For Mystic:
beavee.png

mysticsui.png

tototeeth.png

Time for a sig change.....

Text: The Tactical Edge...The Killer Instinct...The Sonic Speed...The Lingering Stealth
Background: Forestish
Sprite: Furret and Zangoose on the other side and Shiny Swellow and Umbreon on the other side

Thanks for everything you've done for me before hand Jeydis. You're the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.