• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokemon Fanbar Project - Show your colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I request another? I love these!

May i have one saying "Enchanted Fan" with a part of this pic:
images

You've heard of the film, right?

Jeydis, I understand that I didn't attach my Einstien sprite before for you to make my userbar of him, and normally I would request it again in an angry rage ;D, but I have a better idea for it.

Text: E=MC2 Means Energy=Mass x Acceleration x Itself
Background: Blackboard with difficult math problems on it
Picture: The image at this link (Obviously, it needs to be made smaller on Paint or whatever you use to edit pics)
http://skepticalpd.com/wp-content/uploads/einstein_tongue_2.jpg

This would probably look cool:

Text: Noobs? Not in my forum! Banhammer'd. TBA fan
Background: I don't know. Either grey or blue.
Picture: The Banhammer

Time for some random Floatzel love...

Text: I married a Seabear
Background: something remotely Spongebob-ish, or watery, whichever's easier for you.
Picture: Floatzel

This would probably look cool:

Text: Noobs? Not in my forum! Banhammer'd. TBA fan
Background: I don't know. Either grey or blue.
Picture: The Banhammer
Got any prefered pics of the banhammer? There are alot of variations.

For Purple:
emc.png

For Rocket X:
seabear.png

I thank ye very much, Jeydis. If you're wondering why, its because I feel Floatzel resembles a Seabear....still looking for that Sea Rhinoceros though.

hi i'm back again, [glow=red,2,300]Muahahahaha[/glow] this time can i have a userbar that says "stop hating us", backround can you chose please with, wait for it, magickarp, zubat and tentacool. please and thank you

How do I use 'em? I wanna use Jeydis Fan.
New one:
Sprite: Chikorita (all the way to the right)
Text: I liek Chikoritaz. Got it?
Background: Leaves
AL, last post there was a little too much smoke in that poof. *cough cough*

chikor.png

Sorry for the delay, I forgot about your request :S

To use them just follow these instructions:
Go to www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com (you need to make an account if you want to use the bucket) and host your images there. they will give you a list of links for your image.

-For Imageshack, take the DIRECT link they give you
-For Photobucket, take the link they give you.

Imageshack: Then go back to the edit signature window and click where you want the image. Then click on the small picture icon found in the tool bar just above where your typing. They will ask you for a url. paste the DIRECT link that imageshack provided you with and click OK. Then finish the edit.

Photobucket: Then go back to the edit edit signature window and click where you want the image. Paste the link with the [IMG] tags at that area. Then finish the edit

For T-awh-Mi:
dragonmasterub.png

Since you didnt specify a bg I went for something pretty basic and still dragoney :p royal blue gummy!!!

Oh and you might want to save your sprites as .png in the future, it would up the quality of the colors alot.

Best work on the latest userbar! I am back with Requests. Two this Time, though if you need time to "Cool off" after one, I can wait.

Can I have one With A Gallade and a Gardevoir? As well a Kirlia and Ralts if the space allows? (D/P Sprites for all of them, please)

Text: Psychic Power!! *POOF!*
Background:A Green or White one or both.

Also can I also have:
Text:Mini Psychic Patrol
Background:pick one that you think will fit best.
Sprites:Mesprit,Uxie,Azelf

Don't Burn yourself out! Thank you in advance!

I got this great idea for a fanbar and i was wondering if you could make it for me.
I would like it to have a Shiny Altaria, and a Shiny Dragonair on it (each at opposite ends i you don't mind).
The words "Shining Beauty..."
For the background something dark would be really nice, i'd like black but if at all possible not just solid black.
Much Thanks!! ;D

yea! i want one too!

text:the cutest one ever!
Background:lighting
sprite:pichu

text:the power of thunder
Backgound:lighting
sprite:pikachu

text:my favorite
background:flames
sprite:torchic

text:green as ever
background:leaves and trees
sprite:treecko

All of the admins have fan bars? Jealous. . . I so demand an MSDL fanbar. With the understanding I am the only one who will ever use it :D

Score.

Haha super cute bars, Jeydis! I like them. . . A tyranitar one would pwn. Super hard. . . I can haz? My poor siggy died. Dude a Kenji and Iru bar would be teh sex as well. . . but I'd have to scare them back up. . .

NO! I know what I want! ^^ May I please have one with a park background, like a cherry blossum traditional japanese park, right? and falling pink flower petals, as in the panel with the furret in this trainer card:
Irugitrainercard.gif
All pixely and cool ^^ And then a Furret, one ear not tipped with cream, and Can it say "Chiiru: Flower Power"?

That. Would be the best. :D

O.O "One ear not tipped with cream" What cream?

I can make you all three userbars if you specify what you want more, like image and text for the first one, text for the second what cream where you talking about on the third.

No no, Furret's ears are cream tipped. I swear. It was a furret I RP'd with a long while ago that I still love. . . I'm just requesting the third, Jeydis. ^^

By cream I think He ment one of the ears is brown instead of cream colored.

Teh MoonStruck is a girl, Thanx. >:/ *grumpy*

Status
Not open for further replies.