• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokemon Fanbar Project - Show your colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I'm not here to request!

I love the Sem Fanbar. Interesting request... I am curious, where do you get the backgrounds for these fanbars? They are amazing looking!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

Ill do the requests when I get back from work and after my WoW raid so at around 10pm ish.

I love the Sem Fanbar. Interesting request... I am curious, where do you get the backgrounds for these fanbars? They are amazing looking!
Most of them are done by me in photoshop, some are stock pictures (like the flames and the icebergs) and some are just gradients that are default to photoshop.

Glad you like them though :D

How about this:

Sprite: A shiny Ditto right next to a shiny Eevee
Text: Coco can't decide between her two forms
Bg: Sort of like this meadow of sky blue flowers or something

Once again, another!

Text: If you can't understand E=MC2, *inhales*, I won't say it... You're an idiot!
BG: Chalkboard with math equasions written on it
Sprite: My attached Einstein sprite

Please, don't make it the size of my Eevee and Co. UB. It wouldn't let me animate it with my others. Thanks!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Sprite: Raichu in a Link's hat
Text: Prepare for trouble... Linkachu pwnz you all.
BG: Green with lotsa clovers, and possibly a Triforce or two.

That sort of defeats the purpose of a fanbar, doesn't it? =p
No,on another website,i've seen people who make signatures using a userbar as a credit tag,and i'll be back to spriting soon and it would be easier just to use that for a credit tag,y'know,with all the animated FB's going around. :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'd love on please :)

Text: Behold the Thunderdog
BG: Lightning
Sprite: Manectric :)

Thanks!

Here you go guys! Sorry im a lil late, my router died out last night before I could post these up :S

rosacoco.png

magnetricrequest.png

linkachupwn.png

kylefanbar.png

Awwww...*huggles* But, you have to see my charrie to understand it. (The fact that she has a shiny Ditto that confuses the living crap out of people because it's usually in the form of a shiny Eevee.)

Dont ditto's usually confuse people anyway ? :p

and that got me thinking... if you have a shiny Ditto and it morphs... do you get a shiny copy for the duration of the fight?

i think you do because when i did it i got shiny pokemon

Really? *sighs with relief* Good. Because you see, one of my characters has this Ditto(Coco), and whenever Coco morphs into a different pokemon it is always the shiny version of that pokemon, and I was wondering if that was sort of god-modding.

If I may request again, may I ask for another? If so:

Text: Do u liek Mudkipz?!1?1!?
Sprite: A Muskip w/ mouth open.
BG: I dunno... you choose!

Thank you ahead of time!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

I love the bars!! Can I request one?

Text: DragonairManiac
Sprite: the dragonair on my custom picture
BG: Like Draco Meteor was hitting behind it, if that is to hard make it look Watery.

May want to try editting your post instead of double posting, ganonrai. Yes I obviously make bars since thats what this topic is....

Here is what you requested:
ganonrai.png

And here is the watery version of the DragonairManiac bar:
DragonairManiac.png

I would do the draco meteor version but I would need some sort of screenshot of the attack to do it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Shiny wants another request done for her, desu.

Sprite:
Pearl.png
and
Christine-3-1.png

Text: Chronicle, the RP: Christine Ray
BG: Something like... purple horizontal lightning on black?

Can I request two more?

Sprite: Two Mudkip (one R/S/E-style, the other D/P-style)
Text: Yes, I liek Mudkipz.
BG: I'm not sure. You pick.
(The 'Do u liek Mudkipz?!1?1!?' gave me that idea...:p)

Sprites:
Mudskipper-dragonaircosplayer.jpg
and
Mudskipper-shiny_Riolu_cosplayer.jpg

Text: Forever a cosplayer
BG: Sky blue with clouds

Text:ShadoPikachu
Bg:Something Dark like. You can do this part.
Sprite:I'll give you the link via PM tomorrow. Its on the computer my sister is using... Or if you can't wait untill then, a male Pikachu's Yellow theme Recolored with Dusclops' Gray-brown theme (main body.) Cheeks are the color of Dusclops' ears(?).

Sorry for the trouble.

Text:ShadoPikachu
Bg:Something Dark like. You can do this part.
Sprite:I'll give you the link via PM tomorrow. Its on the computer my sister is using... Or if you can't wait untill then, a male Pikachu's Yellow theme Recolored with Dusclops' Gray-brown theme (main body.) Cheeks are the color of Dusclops' ears(?).

Sorry for the trouble.
No problem at all, ill wait until you PM me though, not really in the mood to sprite tonight, well not with pikachu anyway :p

Sprite: Two Mudkip (one R/S/E-style, the other D/P-style)
Text: Yes, I liek Mudkipz.
BG: I'm not sure. You pick.
(The 'Do u liek Mudkipz?!1?1!?' gave me that idea...:p)

Hehehee... nice. Yes I leik Mudkipz!1!one!

And the good Ideas still come and good fanbars to follow. I like them, Jeydis. If I may request a third, I would like one that shows "Mai favoreet Classeec Characur!"

Sprite: Look... O_O One of those with him Munching (Top) And a ghost, blue, on the other side.
BG: Black with White Dots
Text: Waca Waca Waca

I hope it's not too much trouble...

AL Hopes It's not Too Much Trouble
*POOF...*

Status
Not open for further replies.