• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokémon Devide Sign Up.

In this world, trainers- or even humans as a whole do not exist only Pokémon, who dominate the world themselves. But things haven't gone well, and things have gotten out of control. Each type of Pokémon has devided into their own kingdom, and each kingdom is at war with one another, wanting to prove their type's superiority, as well as take over the world. Pokémon of different types aren't allowed to socialize with others, at risk of being thrown out of their kingdom and becoming an outsider. Perhaps a forbidden love will bloom? Perhaps one type will reign supreme? Will they find peace? Or will they all fall together?

Here are the rules:
-No legendary Pokémon.
-You can play a maximum of two characters, so long as you keep track of them and make distinctions of which you're playing at any given time.
-You can play the leaders of any kingdom, but no godmodding! (Or should it be called Arceusmodding?)
-Duel type Pokémon do exist, but cannot be rulers. (They're typically of a lower class) But they can be members of whichever kingdom they're born in.
-Eevees exist in any kingdom where they have evolutions of that type, as well as the Normal kingdom where they aren't allowed to evolve
-rulers can make alliances with other rulers as long as they make sense. (For example: Bug/Flying makes sense. Fire/Water doesn't really)

Here's what you need to fill out for your character, and I'll let you know if you're approved:

Name:
Kingdom:
Class: (Ruler/Villager/Warrior/etc)
Personality:
Family:
Additional information:

Here's mine:
Name: Crystal
Species: Glaceon
Kingdom: Ice
Class: Ruler
Personality: Somewhat rebellious, hates conflict, comes off as cold to most others at first, but is sweet once one truly knows her.
Family: Frost (Father, and king of the Ice kingdom) Blanche (Mother, deceased)
Other information: Not actually a ruler yet, but is next in line.

Name: Piston
Species: Hitmonchan
Kingdom: Fighting
Personality: A real hot head, and will never back away from a fight, and is a great battle strategist. Only makes allies when needed.
Family: Steve (Father, Deceased) Rose (Mother, Deceased)
Additional information: Plans to take out the weaker Kingdoms first, and then use their Warriors to exploit .the weakness' of the more powerful Kingdoms.

Well, here they go:

Name: Fortit.
Species: Noivern.
Kingdom: Dragon.
Class: Warrior.
Personality: Fortit is a very loyal Nivern that always tries to cheer his friends. Altough he always show himself as a tough and strong guy, it's just a mask that hides a compassive and emotive Pokemon; a facet that only shows to his closest friends.
Family: an unknown father and sister, that he doesn't know if they are alive or dead; and a deceased mother, called Lara, that was condemned to death after the authorities of the Dragon's Kingdom knew that he was meeting with a Pokemon of the Flying Kingdom.
Additional information: Fortit is a warrior, though he is more used in misisions of transport or as a messenger. He wears a light armor that covers most of his bod, wings and tail, and a helmet too. In his back, he carries a small banner with the dragon flag.

Name: Okada
Species: Salazzle.
Kingdom: Poison.
Class: Ruler.
Personality: Okada is a cruel and egocentric Salazzle that will do anything if she wins something in exchange. She can be quite rude, but her intentions are normally good. Manipulative and blackmailer.
Family: a father, a Scolipede called Tox, and a Salazzle as a mother, called Eroma, both of them deceased.
Additional information: Despite her attitude, she has been trained to be a good ruler, so she'll tend to be a pacifist ruler, always looking for the good of her own Kindom. Her manipulative techniques are mostly her pheromones, which can change's one Pokemon's opinion temporaly, while the Pokemon is near her. She wears a purple cape, with the flag of her Kingdom, and always carries a dark scepter wth a purple gem at the top of it.

This reminds me of a game I made up with my cousin so count me in

Name: Shard
Species: alolan sandslash
Kingdom:ice
Class: Warrior
Personality: he is friendly and cheerful and is protective of his friends, but can be stubborn at times
Family: mother, deceased father, deceased flurry,little sister, alolan Vulpix
Additional information: doesn't want to fight the other kingdoms unless he has to
is Crystals best friend (if its okay with solar of course)

If I'm missing anything please let me know

This sounds really cool!

Name: Proditor
Species: Zoroark
Kingdom: Dark
Class: Warrior
Personality: He's very confident in what he does, which is spy on the other kingdoms. As a zoroark, he is able to disguise himself, which he fully uses to his advantage, disguising as a pokemon of another type, (usually with only the type of the kingdom he's in so he's trusted more), so he's able to gather information about the other kingdoms. So far, no one has seen through his disguise. Despite the fact that he's one of the most respected warriors of the dark kingdom, if his life was threatened, he'd be quick to betray them, fighting for the enemy to save his life. He's doesn't really care about the kingdom he's from. All he cares about is himself. So far, no one from any other kingdom has been able to identify him, so his kingdom fully trusts them. But if two or more kingdoms join forces to defeat the dark types, he'll be right there with them.
Family: He has a brother who is a liepard, but other than that he's completely alone. His brother has a wife and two kids, but after Proditor didn't show up to his wedding, they hardly ever talk.
Additional information: His name means "traitor" in Latin.

Name: Solum
Species: Umbreon
Kingdom: Dark
Class: Villager
Personality: The one word that best describes Solum is lonely. As an eevee, he was born in the psychic kingdom, and was the son of a very respected warrior, and great things were expected from him. Many said he would be the one to win the war for them, so of course, he was quite popular. But one fateful night, when he was still a child, he accidentally evolved into an umbreon. Of course, the whole kingdom was in shock. Who would guess that the son of a loyal warrior would evolve into a type they are weak against, let alone one of those backstabbing dark types. Immediately, despite being a child, he was thrown out of the kingdom, no one wanting to even look at him. He was told that he was lucky they didn't kill him. Eventually, he found himself at the dark kingdom, and they let him in. Now he lived alone, in a very small house, hoping that some day, someone will care about him.
Family: Now that his parents hate him, he doesn't really have anyone.
Additional information: He'll probably end up falling in love with someone from another kingdom. Most likely Crystal, as they are both eeveelutions. His name means "alone" in Latin.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
1: Is that the "Punniest" you can come up with? You guys deserve some "Punches."
2: I want in.

Name: Arch
Species: Decidueye
Class: Vigilante
Personality: Arch despises the separation of the kingdoms, although he lives in the Grass kingdom. Because of this, He lives in a forest near the borders of the Grass kingdom, where he has access to every kingdom, only having to travel a short distance from each one. He fights courageously to unite the 18 types, intervening in all battles between Pokemon of different types. He is somewhat brave, and is passionate about what he believes in.
Family: His family all gave their lives in war, hardening his haters of the separation of Type kingdoms.
Additional information: Arch is well-known, and has been attacked several times, being called a terrorist by some and a freedom fighter by others. He has a vigilante costume including an eye mask, and a vest to wear under his hood made of darkened cloth.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Man... our PUNchlines are so bad we deserve a PUNishment. Maybe we'll get thrown down the PUN hole. Maybe we'll get sent to a PUNitentiary in PUNnsylvania!

Pro Hero Dekiru

We're the PUNniest out there. (The Pun train has left the station. It is probably not going to stop.)

There is a Tentacool and a Tentacruel. Tentacruel has just evolved.
Tentacool: Man, you used to be cool.

Last edited:
Name. Devowa.
Gender. Female.
Species. Serperior.
Kingdom. Grass.
Class. Ruler.
Personality. Devowa is the queen of grass she is really sweet and like able but is a terror on the battle
field which is hard to believe at first because she is rather obese and love to eat more than anything. She will only battle unless there is no choice. She is young and recently became Queen since the unexpected passing of her parents but she is determined to be as good a Queen as them and will do almost anything for her people except miss diner.
Family. Vin deceased. Her Father was a servine and was the beloved but strict ruler of the grass types. Vilae deceased. Her Mother was a Serperior she was a kind just ruler of grass types.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion but should we maybe do a time skip to after the meeting and when everyone has returned to there kingdom so we could continue the story and so some of the other roleplayers can have openings for story in the RP

Oh well then I guess solar can do the time skip now,I thought solar posted last so I wanted to wait for somebody to post and then she could do it so solar doesn't double post

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Oliver
Species: Oshawott
Kingdom: Water
Class: (Ruler/Villager/Warrior/etc) Villager
Personality: Lonely
Family: His father (Samurott) left him at an early age. He never knew his mother.
Additional information: Oliver's very sad. He never qualifies as anything, and he is looked down upon by the rest of his kingdom, on the verge of being kicked out. This makes him very very sad. He never really had a true family that loved him, so he spends his time crying, sleeping, or eating. He doesn't keep up with modern events that much, and he even forgets about the whole 'type kingdoms' thing. He just wanted to have friends, but mostly everyone hated him.

I hope to get accepted, I haven't been able to find a good RP, since my one ended. Everyone seemed like a High-Rank leader, so it would be nice to have an unpopular pokemon that everyone hates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Chromius Blackstone

Species: Steelix

Kingdom: Steel

Personality: Very protective of the citizens of his kingdom, as well as the kingdom itself, stubborn at times but has a few soft spots for those he doesn't see as threats to him or his kingdom. Despises both the Fire kingdom and the Water kingdom alike, has no interstate in starting wars but if he must he does.

Family: Is and orphan up to this day, but cares and treats an orphan villager as his child.

Additional information: (can the steel kingdom have an alliance with the poison kingdom?) He wears a crown made of diamond, and instead of a royal cape or robe he has only a black handkerchief scarf around his neck.

Last edited:
Name: Zeus Bolt II
Species: Luxray
Kingdom: Electric
Class: (Ruler/Villager/Warrior/etc) Ruler
Personality: Zeus is very cunning and protective of his people, Zeus lives with the kingdom instead of in the palice and makes sure that everyone in the kingdom has everything they need. Zeus sees the war as a way to free Pokemon from cruel and tyrannical rulers.
Family: Father: Zeus Bolt I (Luxray)(deceased) Mother: Thundra Bolt (Manetric) (deceased)
Additional information: Zeus doesn't care about what type Pokemon have and he tries his hardest to push that on his people without forcing there choice. Zeus refuses the title of ruler but since he had no siblings he was forced to take the title.

Name: Aster Fullsteel
Species: Aegislash
Kingdom: Steel
Class: (Ruler/Villager/Warrior/etc): Warrior
Personality: Aster is very loyal and very serious when it comes to being a warrior and he knows that now more then ever he needs to train and work harder then ever to protect her kindom and her ruler
Family: She was orphaned at a young age and never met her parents.
Additional information: (Can Aster be like the Royal guard?)