• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS The Pokemon Auction Thread!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
[size=12pt]That's right! Just for you lucky Charmsians, we are opening the Pokemon Auction Thread![/size]

You should feel proud. Now, here's how it works. Every week on an undetermined day I will put a pokemon up for auction. Now, it may be a shiny pokemon, or a legendary, or a pokemon good for training. Here are the rules:

1) You may only bid once. Put your best offer up.
2) You may not edit your bid. If you do, I will know. You MAY edit before the next post is made, but after that then your bid is considered null and void.
3) If the best offer was deemed 'Not-good-enough', the pokemon will be withdrawn and the next put up for auction. This is because people are sending me pokemon to put up for auction, and it is up to them if it is worth it or not.
4) Don't bitch or moan about any trade or offer being withdrawn.
5) If you want to retract your bid, then delete your post or edit to to say "Bid retracted".

If anyone else wants to put a pokemon up for Auction, please PM Ruko about it, and he will decide if it will go up for auction. I repeat, PM Ruko about it, not me because I'll just ignore you.

I BID A SEMI RETARDED ZUBAT WITH AN ODD KEYSTONE AND MY UNENDING EVERLASTING ETERNAL LOVE FOR ALL THINGS RUKO KITTEH RELATED!

Or maybe with like, a plate of some sort. :B

. . .you have to keep the retarded Zubat in a seperate box. The other pokemon don't like the drool getting on them. :3

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
C'mon people, make some offers XD
I'm not huge on getting a legendary I'll never use in battle, since they're usually banned.

I'm almost willing to take the Zubat just because I could actually use it for something ;p
post something including the nature. Stats & level, if you don't mind, would be nice too.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Uh... I bid a Bold Ditto? =D

It's about... level 38-42 or so. I'd say it'd be holding Metal Powder, too XD

Hmm, a shiny Gengar eh?

I'll bid thus then:

Lvl 100 Duknoir.
Name: Detective.
Nature: Bold.
Stats:
HP: 274
Attack: 187
Defence: 331
Sp. Atk: 155
Sp. Def: 334
Speed: 114
EVs:
HP: 252
Def: 52
Sp. Def: 204.
Moves:
Shadow ball
Will-O-Wisp
Ice Beam
Focus Blast

Not sure I can complete with that Zubat above though.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
and the first Auction comes to an end....

I'll be taking the Bold Ditto, as it will help me with the breeding ^^

I'm not a huge stickler for legendaries, but the Ho-oh would have been nice, and if if the Dusknoir had itself Pain Split, I'd probably have chosen it over Ditto.

For this week Reina Carmen is offering a nice Riolu.

Riolu@Muscle Band
Nature: Adamant
Ability: SteadFast

Sky Uppercut
Blaze Kick
Shadow Claw
Earthquake

this Riolu has just been hatched, so it is Level 1 and has no EVs.

[this auction will end Monday, June the 23rd,]

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
due to lack of an offer that Carmen wanted, she decided to withdraw the Riolu from the Auction >>

up this week, Shado's Charmander.

Charmander@Petaya berry

Male, lv 17
Modest
Sturdy Body
Blaze

HP: 42
Attack: 21
Defense: 24
Sp. Atk: 29
Sp. Def: 25
Speed: 31

Ember
Overheat
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Ember

EVs are unknown

[edit]
yes I know I put Ember twice, it's just that good of an attack, much better than the others XD

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Unfortunately this is going to be down for the coming week...
there has been a lack of activity in the Wi-Fi board in general, and so this thread hasn't gotten much attention.

[edit]

Shado has gotten back to me now, and doesn't want the offer made...

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
New offer.

Shiny Ralts
Male
Naughty Nature
Level 19
No EVs at all.
Trace Ability

Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant

Best offer wins
And a hold item IS possible if I can get it. Feel free to negotiate for the held item.

(Side note: Any legendaries will be refused. I want a pokemon I can train. I will train shinies regardless of nature, but a decent nature would be preferable.)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Aaaaand this auction is officially closed. I'm disappointed by the lack of interest, but oh wells.

Carmen just bagged herself a Shiny Ralts! I'll discuss trading and such in the chat.

Aaaaand this auction is officially closed. I'm disappointed by the lack of interest, but oh wells.

Carmen just bagged herself a Shiny Ralts! I'll discuss trading and such in the chat.

closed for good or closed for the new offer lol because I did found something that I have that's hard to obtain (well for some) and has a good nature that it benefits frombut I'm waiting till I see something that I like (so would've bid if the ralts was female lol)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
It's for anyone. As soon as an auction pokemon comes up, you can start bidding on it. It's just not attracted as much attention as I hoped it would.

A new Auction pokemon will be up ASAP.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Up now is Soryian's untouched Manaphy

Manaphy
LV.1
Sassy
Strong willed
Hydration

hp 13
attack 7
Defense 7
SpAtk 7
Sp def 7
Speed 6

Tail glow
Bubble
Water sport

for my bid on it:

Vespiquen
Level 21

HP 62
ATK 39
DEF 50
SAT 38
SDF 49
SPD 22

Gust
Sweet Scent
Power Gem

Unknown EVs if any

I bid my Giratina

LV.70
Rash
Somewhat Vain
Pressure

Hp 303
Attack 154
Defense 189
Sp. Atk 178
Sp. Def 171
Speed 139

Shadow Force
Heal Block
Earth Power
Slash

I'll throw in a master ball too.

That Manaphy sounds nice. I really want it... the best thing I have to offer is:

Level 45 Adamant Ditto

Item: Master Ball (or whatever.. I'm flexible... not sure if I'm allowed to say that? If not, then I'll just say "Offering a Master Ball")

HP: 109
Attack: 68
Defense: 57
Sp. Atk: 55
Sp. Def: 62
Speed: 56

IVs:
HP:24
Attack: 31
Defense: 20
Sp. Atk: 31
Sp. Def: 31
Speed: 18

This is possibly the best breeder you will ever see... and I randomly caught him in that cave in Emerald too :) Passes down Adamant nature if holding an Everstone, plus absolutely killer IVs.

Edit: And, of course, no EVs :)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I suppose this has as many bids as it's going to get...
since Soryian is in the Realm of n00bs, I'm not exactly sure how this one will work out in the end XD

Up this week, Virgil is offering a Shiny Charizard [Hatched]
Virgil is not interested in receiving legendary pokemon at all

Charizard @ *
Impish Nature
Blaze Ability
Flare Blitz
Fire Fang
Outrage
Dragon Dance

Level 36
HP 111
ATK 77
DEF 80
SAT 85
SDF 72
SPD 87
Unknown EVs

*I will attach a Physical TM of your choice from the following:
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Brick Break
Shadow Claw
Rock Slide

Well, I think I'll give this a shot. I bid my Vaporeon.

Male
Quirky nature
Water Absorb Ability
Choice Specs (item held)

Moves:
Surf
Ice Beam
Hidden Power
Blizzard

Lv. 63
HP 263
ATK 100
DEF 103
SAT 165
SDF 134
SPD 96
(I don't know the EVs, sorry D:)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
well, I managed to uncover a buried treasure a moment ago, and I think its worth bidding XD

Abra @ Wise Glasses
Synchronize ability
Timid Nature
Calm Mind
Charge Beam
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Level 1 with no EVs
Special attack IV is 20-23
and Speed IV is 31

lvl 76 Shiny Medicham!
Adamant Nature
Pure Power Trait

Ice Punch
Psycho Cut
Bullet Punch
Drain Punch

EVs and IVs unknown sadly since im not the original trainer.