• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Apoclypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I like lapras, but he isn't strong, he just carries me, maybe I could switch him with an actual water type fighter" Jayson said gripping the ball with lapras in it

A Serperior was a sleep coiled on a lampost. HB whispered,"Should we go around it or try to fight it?"

"If we fight your quilava will get stronger,"

Last edited by a moderator:
"O-o.o.o okay, i'll give it my best" Jayson said with quilava looking as confident as ever, where as jayson looked like he was going to puke

"Alright,Greninja go and use Night slash on that serperior," HB said looking confident.Greninja ran across broken cars a blade of darkness appeared in it's hand. Greninja slashed at the serperior. The serpior instantly awoke.

"Okay quilava it's our turn! Use flamethrower!" Quilava flared up and hit the serperior right in the chest, hurting it a great deal

Serperior slithered towards quilava about to strike. "Greninja use Water shuriken," HB commanded. Greninja throw two water stars at serperior exploding on impact. "Jayson finish it!"

"I don't know which move to use!" Jayson said as quilava started glowing white. "Wait, maybe... typhlosion, use ERUPTION" Jayson said as his newly evolved typhlosion hits the serperior with a powerful eruption

"umm... okay. Typhlosion use sunny day and brighten things up." Jayson said "you got to be ready to take one hit, can you do that for my Ty?" jayson said as typlosion nodded at him

"Greninja,use your speed to strike twice, Night slash and the Water shuriken," HB commanded. Greninja looked back and nodded. Greninja lunged forward in to Typloshion with Nightslash. Greninja went to use water shuriken but the Suns rays evoprated them before they could make contact.

"Typhlosion are you okay?" Jayson said as typlosion flared his back. "Okay I know your hurt and greninja is really fast right now, but I need you to concentrate... USE SOLARBEAM." Typlosion fired his solarbeam at greninja

"Greninja slice it in half with Night..."HB was cut of by the solar beam hitting his Greninja."Hold on Greninja!" HB stated. Greninja struggled but it managed to tank the solar beam. The sunlight faded. Greninja didn't' this even need HB's command. The bound was so strong between them Greninja didn't need to be commanded. The water shuriken exploded on Typloshion face.

typlosion went down "NO! typlosion don't give up yet! this is my first real pokemon battle with another trainer, the rush, its so exciting... I WON'T LOSE! Typlosion quickly use smokescreen all around your self and hide" Typlosion struggled to get up, but as soon as he did, he did as Jayson commanded

" Greninja Water shuriken to clear away the smog and then AHHHHH," the bound between Greninja and HB transformed the water shuriken into golden water shuriken! It struck everything inside the cloud. "Greninja now Nightslash" both of the attacks landed on Typloshion.

Before typhlosion goes down, he hits greninja with a final thunder punch, then drops. Jayson runs over to his fallen friend. "you did great Typlosion, I'm so proud of you, have this and feel better" Jayson said feeding him a revival root

Greninja starts to stutter but keeps it's footing. " That was the most intense battle I have ever had, I think your Garchomp will respect you now." HB said with pride.Hb walks over to Greninja and helps him stand, "You did so good Greninja,"

"You think he will? what if he doesn't?" Jayson looks at the ultra ball with garchomp in it. "well here goes nothing" Jayson throws out garchomp. It doesn't growl, it just stares at jayson waiting for a command

"Well prism tower is a good place to start"HB says while reaching for another pokeball,"Greninja,get some rest, Go Charizard." Charizard looks triumphantly into the sky. "Charizard Mega evolve!" HB says touching his keystone on his coat zipper. He jumped on Charizard's back. HB said ," Jump on,"

Charizard uses flamethrower on the wall. The melted away wall reveals a legendary pokemon in slumber ."Hey let's get a closer look at that," HB whispers with a hint of fear in his voice.

HB pulls out his pokedex. The pokedex opens and says,"Girtina the renegade pokemon, It was banished for its violence, It silently gazed upon the old world from the Distortion World." This sound wakes Girtina up. Giritna roars intimadatinly at us

The Garchomp runs tot he giratina and slashes at it legs with dragon claw to knock it down to the ground and gets away from under it by using dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.