• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokemaniacs

This sounds like it'll be a refreshing story but there are two big things: You seem to have the same problem as I did--describing the setting. I want to know how Hoenn and Sinnoh look/are in your mind. The second thing: you need paragraphs. Your last two posts were very hard to read. I suppose the Articuno doesn't matter since this is a fanfic and not an RP.

Are you planning on posting more? If you just work on those two things, this will be really good. :)

~Carmen goes away to work on her own fanfic~

I will work on more! contests, gyms, a (shush) new character, etc. plus pkmn trades. When I get free time, I work on it. I will seperate those posts into paragraphs and Articuno is the Only legendary I plan for ANY of my characters to have. (plus, its only a baby

PokemaniacJ. goes to work on sprites...

I'm back! And I've got lots more fanfiction

Chapter 7

They continued walking. They thought they had made it through the route when another trainer popped out of a bush. He was older than Natalie and Tristan.

Since I had a hard time reading this, and I'm sure everyone else did, you better smarten up and post in a more Fanfic style. That means no huge blocks of text and write at east a page full of the fanfic. Not half a page, but a full page (Or something around that). Other than that, carry on.

Just me nitpicking here, but I developed a few strategies that help me when I write my fanfics, so I'll share them with you.

1) When two characters speak, it isn't necessary to add their names at the end of every sentence. If there are only two, and the dialog is back and forth, then all we need to know is who spoke first.
How you wrote it:

Thanks for the advice! I'll work harder! I'll definately try the new layout. (I just like single space) :p
EDIT: I just read the fanfiction rulles, and it says no-single spacing. I must have missed that earlier :p
So any mods reading this, I'm getting to work un-single-spacing this.