• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Organizations Moogle Shop

hey im new and id just like to post my work, i am taking requests and all that. so here check them outt

Attachments

• final character.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 239
  • male character running.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Trainer card 003.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 232
  • Riku Mugshot.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 389

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
The Riku headshot needs more shading on the hair, definitely. It's good, but the extra shading towards the left could make it better. Think about where the light source is coming from - if it's coming from above, like it seems to be, the light would stretch beyond the ring shown to us, in order to create a more 3D appearence.

Other than that, I'll leave others to comment.

thankyou very much for the critisizm, it was actually a 15 minute job but your right, i went back and fixed it, id really apprecieate your feedback

Hmm...
With the picture of the guy running, his chest looks like it's comepletely flat. Like a box. Try adjusting that- Maybe different shading would help? I'm not 100% sure. Other than that, I think you're pretty good. Oh, and you might want to put rules about requests and stuff up =} That could save you a lot of confusion!

thanks layene, and nah im good with rules, people can request what they want and if i cant or wont ill say so lol

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Just a word of advice about attaching your work - if 'Charms swaps servers all your work will be lost. If you aren't worried about that then it's fine, but otherwise I'd suggest uploading your work to Photobucket. 'Tis free and all your work is safe from any server moves.

Your approach on KH characters is most certainly interesting. One issue that I have with the Riku mugshot is that I think he looks too young. The facial features don't really make him look like Riku.

The Axel sprites are IMO much better. They are also far more interesting to me, as I actually made an Axel sprite myself. All in all, they are much more "correct" in a way. Just wanted to end my post by saying that all of your sprites are artistically correct, only, at least the Riku one, don't look too much like the people they're based off.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That's all well and good, but this really isn't the place for that now is it? PM stuff like that in future, eward, don't post a reply about it. It's rather Spammy~

***** eward***** the sora mugshot, im going to start working on tomorrow.

Louie Temple, here is your sprite
( i couldnt understand the gender or how the hair went, so i made him/her unisex XP )
16c1bp4.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/16c1bp4.png