• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Organization Discussion

What if the humans feared a dog? His or hers best friend? What if the world was turned around that the dogs took control and the humans feared them? However only half those people worked for the organization? This organization takes any type of dog whether they are big or small even a wolf. The organization trains these dogs to make sure the people inside the organization enclosure to fear them and not rebel. Some of these dogs are normal dogs, some partially corrupted, others full corrupted that wouldn't hesitate to get rid of a defector dog and keep order of the organization. All the dogs wore collars indicating whether they were normal, half corrupted, or fully corrupted however if it was a wild dog such as a wolf that was mixed they would wear special type of collar receiving special treatment. Escaping the organization wasn't easy as the way out was confusing looking maze like as once you get in there was no way out but the only exception was the private cards they used to go through the doors to be able to escape. Will you find a way to escape despite the risks or will you become corrupted with out even have a chance to escape and fall under control of the organization?

As usual the rules follow:

~Crushes can be allowed~
~You can have up to 4 chars~
~Violence not allowed(kids here)
~Must be a paragraph long~
~Must be written in third person as there is no "I" in roleplay and past tense. Those are the rules and you MUST follow them.
If the rules can't be followed I will contact the administrator with out issue and have her/him lock this down.

~Corruption levels~

White: Normal
Yellow: Half corrupted
Red: Fully corrupted( soul and heart are fully corrupted and are controlled by the organization and will not hesitate to eliminate a defector dog)

~Wild dog levels~

Violet: 50% wolf
Green: 87% wolf
Blue: 100% wolf
(You can be mixed with another wild dog not just a wolf)

Dog Character sheet example:

Name:
Breed of Dog:
Eye color:
Appearance:
Corruption level: Normal(W), Half corrupted(Y), Fully corrupted(R)
Wild dog level: if mixed with one)
Personality:(only for normal and half corrupted)

Father:
Mother:
Siblings:
Goal:
Other:

Wolf Character sheet example:

Name:
Species of wolf:
Eye color:
Wild dog level:
Corruption level:
Personality:
Father:
Mother:
Siblings:
Goal:
Crush:
Other:

My Example:

Name: Naga
Species of wolf: Arctic wolf/Husky mix
Eye color: Light blue
Wild dog level: 87% wolf, Green
Corruption level: Normal
Appearance: Pure white pelt with a hint of light lavender highlights and light blue eyes with her right blind. She is small for a wolf but light
Personality: Shy, Gentle, Sweet, Purehearted, Fast
Father: Alaskin(deceased)
Mother: Lunar(deceased)
Siblings: Shadow(M)(Older brother)
Goal: To escape the organization with her brother Shadow
Crush: N/A
Other: Is blind in her right eye which her bang covers

Name: Shadow
Species of wolf: Wolsky mix
Eye color: Gold
Appearance: Pure black pelt with gold eyes having scars on him from defending his sister from the people of the organization and other dogs
Personality: Brave, Strong, Protective(mostly of Naga), Gentle, Understanding, Fast
Wild dog level: 87% wolf, Green
Corruption level: Normal
Father: Alasken(deceased)
Mother: Lunar(deceased)
Siblings: Naga(young sister)
Goal: To escape the organization with Naga along with the other normal dogs and maybe half corrupted
Crush: N/A
Other: Is overprotective of Naga

There is mine I'll add the link to the roleplay once more people join in ^-^