• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Nomads

You are a member of an ancient village. Keep in mind that this is ancient times, so the cities aren’t super far away. This all happens in an area similar to the Mediterranean on Earth. When an empire known as the Corcan Empire ransacks your village, many people are sold into slavery, and only you and a few others escape. As a group, the role players will decide where to go next, what to do, and how to seek revenge on the Corcan Empire. Polls will likely be used. This is called the Nomads because you are basically nomadic as you travel around without a village.

-Normal Pokécharms Rules Apply
-Romance Allowed within Pokécharms Rules.
-This is ancient times. Not everything will be pretty and bloodless. However, don’t go too much into detail on how mercilessly you killed someone.
-Have pizza at the beginning of your bio so I know you read the rules.
-If this is successful, I may do another RP focusing on a different area of the world.

Bio:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills:
Job:
Backstory:
Other:
Tags:
Map: The first image is the map of the entire world. The second image is the map of the part we will be focusing on. The area in the red is the Corcan Empire, while the area in the green is the Kytillyrian Empire. The red dot is the Corcan Capital, Corca, while the black dot is your now destroyed village.

Attachments

• 7D29AEB0-4043-4BE4-A38D-90916E447926.jpeg
    7D29AEB0-4043-4BE4-A38D-90916E447926.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 7D8F3D19-55B2-43CD-9B18-D1BB0F57E0E2.jpeg
    7D8F3D19-55B2-43CD-9B18-D1BB0F57E0E2.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 41
It will not be going into medieval times unless I do a sequel. What I plan to do is have everyone start in the village. Once it is attacked by a Corcan patrol, all of the roleplayers will flee. We will travel the lands and either found a new nation or attack the Corcan.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Gier
Gender/Sexuality: Male/Heterosexual
Appearance: He is nearly seven feet tall, is extremely lean yet muscular, wears white leather clothing, and has blue hair.
Personality: Although still a good-natured person, he seems to have no qualms hurting or killing his enemies.
Skills: ?
Job: ?
Backstory: ?
Other: N/A

for the ? I would like a little more explanation and then I will edit it.

Skills: What your character is good at. (Ex. Chopping Trees, Lighting Fires, Ironworking, Sailing, Swordsmanship)
Job: What job did you have in the village before its destruction.
Backstory: A little extra detail about your character, their family, and why they had job/skills.