• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Night Hunters. [Roleplay]

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-night-hunters-discussion.23563/

It was a calm and peaceful night, the sky was clear and the moon was full, in a small and quiet village, many stores had closed for the night, however the local bar still had the occasional drunken songs while a couple of men walked outside of it and laughed, clearly it looked as if they had one beer too many. Elanor scouted the town from the rooftops, partially disgusted by the men's drunken behavior, she was never one to drink alcohol as she didn't want to end up like one of those men, she jumped from one rooftop to another with barely a sound made.

Meanwhile, a strange woman slowly walked out of an alleyway and caught sight of the two men. The woman wore a beautiful white dress, almost as white as her pale skin, her long golden hair covered most of her face apart from a gentle smile towards the men who looked at her in awe. The woman beckoned lightly to the men as she slowly walked back in to the darkness of the alley, the two drunken men looked at one another before they lightly laughed and what might happen next as they followed the woman in to the darkness.

Things were quiet within the alley, although Elanor's sights were on the rest of the village as she knew that most Vampires tended to hide in plain sight. Suddenly, the silence was broken by a loud scream that came from the alley the men had walked in to, Elanor quickly responded and jumped back to the rooftop she was at before and looked down over each edge to find where the noise came from. Although, it seems a few policemen also responded to the sound and tried to find where it was, but if Elanor knew what the threat was, she knew that she and her colleagues had to find it before they did.

~Angron Armadeus...~

"Pour me another drink! I'm feeling thirst today!" A rough voice could be heard. A short stout man was sitting in a tavern at the counter taking a few drinks since the mood was rather calm. "Can you please keep your voice down? We can hear you from the other side of the tavern!" A man shouted. "KEEP MY WHAT DOWN?!?! KEEP THAT DISGUSTING THING YOU CALL A FACE DOWN! Ugly son of a..." Angron yelled. "Goodbye mad man, clearly this man has been drinking too much" the man said as he turned towards his friends. Angron was now visibly pissed, "Just like your parents! Clearly they must have been heavy drinkers too! Otherwise you wouldn't be here, now would ya?!... hmph!" Angron sat there muttering as he finished his drink.

Angron got up, and slammed his fist on the counter before leaving. Before the bartender could tell Angron to come back and pay, he noticed Angron left his bar tab along with a tip. Angron stood there outside, looking around.

~Niccolo Wollstonecraft...~

"Yeeees. We have a healthy one. Male. Five foot seven inches. one hundred eighty-six pounds. Looks around early thirties. Specimen was acquired from Portugal. Look at the way it squirms when I poke it. Look at the way it squeals like a skewered pig when I make an incision. It bleeds a lot too. I'm going to make this one bleed as slow as possible" Nicollo said. Muffled screams could be heard from Niccolo's red room. The red room is a large room filled with various corpses and body parts. This is where Niccolo performs much of his experiments.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
In the abomination stables laid a hulking figure. A wolverine, although very large for one, named Ryan, not that anyone was aware of his name.
Ryan was faking his sleep, not really having much to do, with his back facing the open area. He heard two sets of footsteps, a thump of something landing behind him, and a voice following it.
"Shhh! Not so loud. It'll hear us."
"So? It's not like he ever attacked a vampire."
"But do you know what he's done to other abominations? It's sick I tell you."
Ryan was getting sick of pretending not to hear them. He growled as he rose, deliberately moving slowly for dramatic effect. It seemed to have worked, as the vampires were gone when he turned. Ryan looked at the corpse before him in disgust for a second, before mentally preparing himself. A meal was a meal, but to eat it casually was lunacy. He was the bloodthirsty wolverine, always wanting to kill. He couldn't lose that reputation, when it relates to his life. So, once in the right state of mind, Ryan attacked corpse, going for the throat first and brutally shaking the body as if it was still alive.
"I told you. Sick." he heard one of the vampires whisper.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter Hale was wandering across the rooftops watching people walk below him, he heard the scream and came running finding Elanor. He walked up to her and took a more stealthier stance, "so that scream, you found where it came from yet" he asked simply as he cracked his knuckles in anticipation. He was fairly sure he knew what the issue was and knew the police wouldnt be able to do anything, "you know I could deal with those officers, they should keep there distance anyway but I could always just knock them out or something that or we should hurry and find the vampire or vampires responsible for the scream" he added.
@Red Gallade

Deucalion exited the room he had just been occupying wiping the blood from his mouth, "someone deal with that mess" he muttered as he walked to the nearby chair next to a bookshelf and grabbed a random book before sitting down and starting to read.

Angron walked down the street in a rather imposing manner. He saw some police officers, Angron hated their staring. Angron continued walking, clenched fists. He was just about to give the nosy cops a piece of his mind, but instead he took two deep breaths and continued walking. Angron knew he could have easily shattered the first cops nose with a single punch, then broke an arm on the second before he could realize what was going on. Yet Angron had self control ,and played them no more attention.

As he approached the corner he looked down in the road for any water puddles or other reflective surfaces to see if anyone lie beyond the other side of the corner. Angron may have been pissed off 24/7, but he wasn't stupid nor arrogant. He relied on his sense to survey the area.

Angron eventually caught up with some of his associates. Elanor and Peter. Before Angron could approach them, he heard a scream. Angron stood nearly motionless for a few seconds pondering whether or not to investigate. Angron knew it could be a vampire attack, but also considered that it could also simply be a domestic dispute. Either way that wasn't his primary concern at the moment so he approached the two other Night Hunters. "Its a little too calm for my liking" Angron said. Angron didn't mention it, but he could feel some tension in the air. He was expecting something, but wasn't sure what.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Scorpio had just finished digging up a hole in the ground that would hide him underground. It was deep enough to hide his whole body inside, it was also a good way of escaping the place where he is. Two vampires had just arrived at his 'stable' they hadn't seen him around, so they went inside.
"Where are you Scorpio?" One of the vampires called out.
Another voice could be heard, a sound of a lashing whip could also be heard seemingly ready to put him in place.
"Come out now, And you won't get hurt" one of the vampires called out. The vampire had checked under to find a seemingly sleeping Scorpio in a hole underground. As both of the vampires left, Scorpio had got back to digging a tunnel to escape. But he didn't notice another vampire passing through. Causing him to get spotted and was hit with a whip twice. Just a few more days and He'll finally escape. Just hold out a little longer to finally escape.

"No!" Elanor said as she looked at Peter. "We don't harm innocent people or the local authorities. I have a feeling I know where that scream might have come from, if it is what I think it is, then we'll take care of it and make sure the police don't get involved too much." She said before she looked at Angron. "Nothing wrong with "too calm." Then we won't have to worry so much about Vampires, speaking of which, I think I know exactly where it is." Elanor said as she walked closer to the alleyway where the scream was heard.

Inside the alleyway, one of the drunken men sat against the wall in utter terror while the other man was dead in the woman's arms, the latter bit down on the man's neck hard, the man's body soon turned paler and paler. After a short time, the woman dropped the now dead man while her mouth was covered in blood, he turned her head to the other man and licked her lips. "Just one more taste should do for tonight." The Vampire woman said almost seductively as she stepped closer and closer to the other man. "No, please!" The man pleaded as he held his arms out in what he hoped was defensive enough.

Elanor widened his eyes to see the Vampire in the alleyway and quickly pulled out her bow and an arrow, with quick reflexes, she shot the arrow directly at the Vampire who managed to move out of the way and look over at Elanor in slight surprise. "A Night Hunter...?" The Vampire cackled as her fingernails seemed to grow like cat's claws. "You're not the first one of your kind I've slain, and you won't be the last." She said smugly. "You will prey upon innocent people no longer!" Elanor replied as she readied another arrow.

---Meanwhile---

Far in the countryside on a high hill was a castle, unlike many castles that looked ancient and abandoned, this castle still looked to be well tended to as if people still lived in it, and so they did, Vampires to be more specific. Many black armored and robed Vampires inhabited and patrolled within the castle, some tended to the Abominations, others sparred against one another or tested their skills on training dummies while the few that were on break tended to their 'cattle.' In the throne room, Lawrence sat upon a throne decorated in gold with a wine glass in hand, he enjoyed the peace and quiet alongside a good glass of blood.

"My lord." One Vampire guard called as he remained still with his hands behind his back. Lawrence lowered his glass, but didn't turn his head or eyes to the Vampire. "Approach." He said nonchalantly, the Vampire guard nodded and walked up to Lawrence to whisper in his ear, Lawrence's indifferent expression changed slightly to a look of slight interest. "I see... leave." He said as he moved his free hand and made a gesture as if to shoo away a pest, when the Vampire left, Lawrence slowly stood up from his throne and left to the meeting room. "Tell the other Greater Vampires to meet me in the meeting room as well as a cartographer... and let Niccolo know that he is allowed to use one Night Hunter prisoner for his experiments." Lawrence said as he proceeded to the meeting room while the Vampire he spoke to rushed to find any other Greater Vampires within the castle.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter followed Elanor with a grin, he dashed in and used Elanor's arrows as a distraction and activating his retractable claws he rushed in, "hey Elanor cover me while I get in close and Angron could you maybe get the surviving dude away then come back and help me" he said as he reached the vampire and slashed at her, "right then love, lets dance shall we" he stated with a grin and a wink as he slashed at her.

Deucalion received the message and made his way to the requested location by shifting into a snake and silvery along the cracks and frames. He reached the room and entered, "what is it my lord, I just ate and was planning to take a small nap but thought I would grace you with my presence before hand, so here I am" he said taking a seat and sitting back slightly with his arms crossed.

~Angron Amadeus...~

"I don't like the silence! The calm of the storm is just temporary, for the worst is just yet to come. People under calm circumstances drop their guard. These vampires are becoming sneakier and sneakier. Which makes it even more unsettling!" Angron said. Despite Angron's warnings the others continued. Angron knew nothing was gonna get done if they sat around doing nothing so he followed. Atleast this way they could confirm whether or not a vampire is the cause for the scream.

Sure enough. It was. "I don't need you telling me what t do! I'm a Night Hunter too!, I know what I'm doing. Get outta here man! Come on! Get! Scram!" Angron said pushing the man to make him move faster. After Angron managed to chase the man off away from the vampire threat, he pulled out his flute axe, ready to cause some mayhem. Angron ran back ready to the others to see how the situation was going.

The remains of a 5'7 male lie on the table in the red room. His skin, a sickly pale green with dark purple blood veins. The expression on his face was of pure horror. Niccolo was now finishing his notes on the man, and was now considering either disposing of the body or animating it into a undead thrall. He had plenty of time to decide as he already used embalming fluids to preserve the body.

Niccolo was mildly irritating to be interrupted, but was more than happy to check up on his young lord. The vampire lord was practically a boy. However he displayed far more intellectual properties than any vampire around his age that Niccolo has ever met. Niccolo had surprisingly high Hope's for the new lord in fact.

The thing that Niccolo admired most about his new lord was the fact that his new lord understood that Niccolo didn't like being interrupted. Niccolo would look over this time since it wasn't often, he'd be interrupted. Niccolo made sure all of his servants and lesser vampires were being obedient. Niccolo headed towards the meeting.

A lesser vampire opened the door for Niccolo. Niccolo's gaze shifted from vampire to vampire. Niccolo saw Deucalion was already present. Finally his gaze stopped on the lord, "Your lordship" Niccolo nodded. He quietly took his seat. Niccolo took mental note of the vampire's present and the ones that weren't. Sitting at the meeting table like this reminded Niccolo of his youth, back when werewolves were the vampire's sworn nemesis, but those days had long since passed. Niccolo patiently awaited the current lord's orders. Niccolo sat there, finger tips pressed together in a triangular shape.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Vira had been sleeping fitfully before, almost like an alarm, a scream had woken her. She rose to a sitting position slowly; it wasn’t an uncommon occurrence for screams to permeate the halls as the master conducted his experiments on unfortunate souls who either wandered too close or were marked from the beginning. As he passed by her door with a purposeful step, she stood, unable to help her curiosity. The girl emerged once Niccolo’s footsteps had faded and leaned against the wall of the room he had entered, silently eavesdropping.

(OOC: I apologize for the late post, I just couldn’t figure out where Vira would be. I figured since she was one of the more successful experiments without plans of escape, she’d be allowed relatively free rein of the mansion.)

Amree flourished her rapier to distract herself from the boredom that was creeping up on her. Although she was part of the Night Hunters, she wasn't exactly all up for the hunting vampires at night. She hated the lost trails and the quiet nights that just made her want to sleep. Then she heard the screams. Her face hardened as she rushed towards the cries, hand on her rapier. When she arrived at the scene, she was a little disappointed that she was late, however, she refused to let it show. "Bonjour. Pardon me for my late intrusion. Have I missed anything important?" She said as she held her rapier in front of her, ready to fight.

Elizabeth looked out of her window and out to the thralls below as she addressed on in her bedroom. He didn't act with the same respect the thralls normally gave her or with the respect he gave thr other vampires. Instead, he was relaxed, comfortable even. She gave a sigh. "Benny, you can't call my kind "parasites" like what you did. If I wasn't there, then you would be in a lot more trouble right now."
Benjamin sighed. "It's true that you and the the rest of your are parasites. Why should I not say it how it is, Liz?"
"Elizabeth while being scolded, Benjamin," she said in a warning tone as she turned around, glaring at her older brother. "As for your question," she started walking towards him, "I'm sure many of my kind doesn't like being called a parasite when we are the superiors."
Benjamin sighed. "Fine. No more calling the vampires "parasites."
Someone knocked on Elizabeth's door. She glided over to the door before opening it. "The Lord wants to see you." Elizabeth rose a brow before nodding. "I'll be there soon. Just have to finish here." The lesser vampire nodded before leaving. Elizabeth looked back at her brother. "You're free to go. Just don't let it happen again." She left her room to go meet the Vampire Lord, feeling a small amount of human emotion because of it. She liked being around her Lord. He, in her mind, shared the same beliefs on humans and was extremely powerful. She gave him a curtsey before she sat down herself. "I apologize for being a bit late to your summons. I had to remind a thrall where he stood on the pecking order."

Niccolo heard a voice, and shot a glare across the room, it was just Elizabeth. She was late, and what was this about disobedient servants? "Most curious" Niccolo thought to himself. Niccolo didn't press the issue, as they were called there to see the lord. Niccolo had a feeling, he knew why the lord called them there. He didn't ask since he wanted to hear it from the lord's maw first.

~Angron Amadeus...~

Angron noticed Amree come, rapier in hand, "What is this? Four Night Hunters? One vampire? HAR HAR HAR!!! This isn't a fight! This is an execution, say your goodbyes parasite!" Angron said. Angron stood back, axe in hand, as you only needed one night hunter to kill a common vampire. Angron stayed nearby just in case the situation demanded intervention.

The female Vampire attempted to jump back only to feel the blade leave a shallow cut on her, she grunted in pain before she heard Angron's comments and cackled. "Four Night Hunters? Are you all afraid to take me on by your lonesome? You needn't worry, it's only natural that you need all the help you can get when it comes to facing one like me... and even an army of you won't be enough to defeat our grand Vampire Lord!" She said before she snarled and rushed towards the Night Hunters, Elanor fired another arrow only for the Vampire to dodge it with a slide to the side before she readied her claws to slash at Peter. "Die, meat!" She shouted with a wide and sadistic smile. Elanor went to put her bow away and ready her daggers as her chance to defeat the Vampire via long ranged was gone, this didn't mean she was a stranger to close combat however.

---Meanwhile---

Lawrence turned his eyes to Elizabeth with annoyance. "You can scold your pets as much as you like after things like these; if I summon you, I expect you to answer with haste." Lawrence said with a scowl before he closed his eyes and sighed, another Vampire entered the room with a large map in his hand and immediately laid it on the table. Lawrence stood up and opened the map to see it was a map of the whole country where everything from paths and towns to forests, old landmarks and other Vampire hideouts were jotted down. "I brought all of you here today to discuss ways on expanding our power, not just in strength and numbers, but in resources and territory as well. Normally, I would go for areas that sit at the edge of each country and box the humans inside, although there have been a few areas which caught my interest... namely, here..." Lawrence said as he pointed to an area on the map that looked as if it only had one house. "...and here..." He said as he then pointed to an old castle.

"I picked these two areas for certain reasons, one of them could be the source of strange rumors I've been hearing, rumors regarding a rather unusual Vampire. I have yet to understand if they merely intend to live out the rest of their endless days in peace or plan something. I want to know if these rumors are true and if this Vampire is worthy enough to join us. As for the second one, it used to belong to other Vampires, but I also heard that they were killed and the castle was taken over by none other than members of The Howling Blades, I want to know what intentions they had to take the castle and have our Vampires take it back and under our control. Does anyone have anything they wish to add regarding these things?"

Last edited:
Charlie was walking down an alley, smoking a cigarette and thinking about his parents "Where are you guys now" Charlie thought as he stood up at the sky. He realized that there would be no forgiveness for any vampires so he vowed revenge on all vampires. "They shall regret the day they opposed my family, but first I need a drink" Charlie said as he walked into a local tavern and slowly got himself drunk.

Niccolo had plenty of experience dealing with vampiric hermits. Most of them were a filthy disgraceful lot. Many would seek hiding, either for fear of being ostracized ,or other disdainful traits. Most hermits that Niccolo met were little more than animals. Barbaric in nature, and completely uncivilized. The idea of willingly confronting one, disgusted Niccolo. Though Niccolo didn't object to the lord's mention of it. Despite Niccolo's distaste towards hermits in general, he has had a few good experiences. Some held valuable knowledge ,and interesting insights on worthwhile subjects. "The howling blades? I forget that the werewolves were too incompetent to kill these stolti(fools)" Niccolo thought to himself. "I wonder what those luridi porco(filthy pigs) want with that old fortress" Niccolo said, wondering why the howling blades would choose that place specifically. Perhaps it wasn't specifically chosen, and just a random place they chose to attack. Though maybe they've gotten smarter over the years.

~Angron Amadeus...~

Angron took up a defense stance, ready to attack the vampire woman where she stood. However the vampire changed her mind ,and proceeded to attack Peter instead. Angron began looking for an opening. Clearly Peter had her full attention, she was distracted. Plus she was enraged which meant she would be prone to making poor irrational decisions. Seeing other people get angry and act out in such a manner, infuriated Angron to no end. Angron might have been a mad son of a gun ,but he always maintained a level of self control.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
-Peter-
Peter grinned wide "well aren't you a cocky one" he said before swiftly ducking under her attacks before blocking her claws with his own, he then twisted her arms and pulled her into a bear hug before he jokingly kissed her head "well aren't you precious" and attempted to bend backwards and slam her into the ground (Suplex Style). He loved messing with the vamps and if the duplex failed he would simply hold her in place for someone else to finish off.

-Deucalion-
Upon examining the map he had to agree that the locations would be useful and he himself had been to the castle when it was still under the control of a friend of his. He turned to the vampire lord, "My Lord, I'm am familiar with the castle's interior and have my own personal vendetta against the mongrels occupying it, would it be ok of I were to liberate it for you" he said with his arms folded against his chest.

Far from the chaos of town and the order of the castles was a home too spacious to be considered a cottage, but one too small to be revered as a mansion. It was a home that spoke with words that claimed it was vacant, yet spoke those words with a tone that implied it was inhabited. It was a mixture of old and new, warm and inviting yet cold and unfriendly. Nothing about it wanted to fit neatly into one category or another, and its paradoxical traits suited the owner the house acted like it didn't have.

The dead house was alive, and tonight was no different. Dim candles adorned the halls, serving no purpose other than to set a mood for nobody to see. A fireplace crackled, the sounds of its crackling echoing through the house as it tried to convince a kettle's water to boil. The man who lit the candles and who introduced the kettle and the fireplace to eachother roamed the halls, appearing satisfied yet bored. Today was a day like the day before, and like the day that would come after. The repetition offered a peace and an order to life, yet left it incomplete, left to be completed by an unpredictability that was nowhere to be found.

As he thought, he began to realize that this day was more than just a day -- This day, 28 years' worth of days ago, he was born. It also meant that it was 10 years since his canines became fangs, since the green faded from his eyes, and since the milk he added to his tea was replaced with a dark-red glass. It hadn't felt anywhere near a decade ago, and apparently the repetition of everything since then made him lose track of time.

The man soon found himself back in his room, shuffling through a drawer to find a key. Close by was a small box that he then unlocked and took a small vial from, fiddling with it. It contained a cloudy, greenish-yellow substance that flowed around the vial like molasses. He stared into it for some time, deep in thought until he was interrupted by a distant hissing of a kettle as it announced that the water was ready. He put the vial back, placed the key back in the drawer, and began to prepare himself a cup of tea.

The vial still didn’t leave his mind, and the events that led to him having it replayed in his head. He thought of the man who made him a vampire, and he thought of the one who offered a way to get revenge.

He wondered where that man was now.