• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The next generation of Pokemon masters

Hi everyone this rp is based around an elite training facility located in the hoenn region. Your character should be aged between 15 and 17 and MUST have some kind of theme(s) to their team, you are also allowed to have upto 10 different Pokemon on said team. This rp is invite only so if you want to partake and i haven't invited you pm me with a character bio and I will consider your application
Also fan made Pokemon are fine just let me know BEFORE YOU POST

BIC
'Dear Mr Jake Anistar
I former frontier brain and pokemon master brandon along with the mentors of the LEO institute would like to offically congratulate you on your acceptance into our most prestigious training academy, now as per the conditions of the pokemon masters league your choosen team must include some form of theme and or battle style, you are allowed a maxium of 10 Pokemon in this team, enclosed within the attached package is your academy issue pokeNav along with 10 expert ball covers, these covers are highly customisable and are designed to accommodate any and all types of pokeball.
We hope to see you soon
Signed Brandon
Head mentor and principle'

"Sweet, I got accepted" yelled jake as he read the gold embossed parchment he had received in the mail,
"Max! bring the Pokemon up from the training yards" yelled the eager 17 year old to his younger brother
"Will do jake!"

---10 minutes later---

"Ok guys I've just received word that we've been accepted in the LEO institute, it says I get to bring 10 Pokemon so I've made my decision based on unpredictability and the ability to change plans in the blink of an eye, so here goes lucario, ferrothorn, aegislash, knightmare, scizor, greninja, metagross, alakazam, garchomp and talonflame your my choosen 10, now for the rest of you I want you all to work hard and train harder max and may are in charge so no screwing around if i hear about any bad behaviour you ALL will be doing weakness training all day every day for a month, now I'm off to pack my things" said jake as he returned his choosen 10 to their pokeballs and then placed them all into expert ball covers, before heading back to the house to pack his belongings

---one week later---

"We're here guys, the LEO institute" said jake as he approached the front entrance of the training academy

Last edited:
'Dear Mrs. Katana Anabi
I, former frontier brain and Pokemon master, Brandon along with the mentors of the LEO institute would like to officially congratulate you on your acceptance into our most prestigious training academy, now as per the conditions of the Pokemon masters league your chosen team must include some form of theme and or battle style, you are allowed a maximum of 10 Pokemon in this team, enclosed within the attached package is your academy issue Poke-Nav along with 10 expert ball covers, these covers are highly customisable and are designed to accommodate any and all types of Poke-Ball.
We hope to see you soon
Signed Brandon

Katana read the letter, her Venomoth on her head and her Sewaddle on her shoulder as her other Pokemon hung around the house. "What do you think?" The black haired girl asked her Pokemon.

"Ven!" Venomoth flew around her head.

"Sewaddle!" Sewaddle cheered.

"Okay Let me pack..." Katana packed up her belongings and set the bag on her bed. "Venomoth, Sewaddle, Spearow, Venipede, Emolga, Beedrill, Togakiss, Ducklet, Crobat, and Joltik you guys are coming with me."

"Ven!"
"Sew!"
"Spear!"
"Ven!"
"Emol!"
"Bee!"
"Kiss!"
"Duck!"
"Cro!"
"Joltik!"

"Of course you would be excited..." Katana laughed. "I don't want to be involved with people...waa~" She whined.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------One Week Later------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here..." Katana mumbled.

'Dear Ms. Kanako Yasaka
I former frontier brain and Pokémon master Brandon along with the mentors of the LEO institute would like to officially congratulate you on your acceptance into our most prestigious training academy, now as per the conditions of the Pokémon Masters League your chosen team must include some form of theme and or battle style, you are allowed a maximum of 10 Pokémon in this team. Enclosed within the attached package is your academy issue PokéNav along with 10 expert ball covers, these covers are highly customisable and are designed to accommodate any and all types of Pokéball.
We hope to see you soon.
Signed Brandon

Kanako stares at the letter in her hands. "I'm surprised that i actually got accepted... this will be fun." Kanako puts down the letter and grabs her Pokéballs along with her Locket. "Suwako!" barked Kanako. A small girl in a brown dress with a frog hat walks into the room. "Yeah? What do you need?" Asked Suwako. "I'm leaving for a while, can you and Sanae watch over the shrine?" "You do remember that i was the goddess of this shrine until you beat me... so i think i can manage it." Replied Suwako. Kanako gives her a stern look and walks away. "Do you actually know where the Institution is?" Asked Suwako with a sassy tone. "Shut up Suwako..." "Ill take that as a yes." Suwako throws her Iron Ring In front of Kanako. The ring starts exposing light and transforms into a portal. "....Thanks" Muttered Kanako under her breath.