• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The New World

You wake up, look around. Trees? Bushes?.. The world.. looks so different... My.. My hands! No, not my hands, my paws!
Welcome trainers, to the true world of Pokemon.

----

Hey everyone! It's ~:Mist:~ here and I'm starting a roleplay! It's not exactly the best concept and I don't expect it to get far, heck even start, but I want to see what you guys think! :)

Basically, you were once a human, now your a Pokemon. You remember everything clearly, your mom and dad, friends, loved ones... But how did you get there?
Who knows?
How will things turn, from battles to the heart warming crushes, this role play will reveal all!
Anyways, if you're interested in this roleplay, you can join below! ^-^
Or, you know, you could not join and make me feel sad ;-;
XD jkjk

----
Rules :
1) Please follow the main Pokemon Roleplay Rules, for it covers a HUGE amount of information. I know this might sound repetitive, but it's very true and the rules are a great example to follow for nearly all the role plays!
2) Try to add a little more detail into your posts! This helps other people build off of your small bit of fantasy and contribute to their own characters! Role playing in a way is like a team game, you have to work together to make it all work. ^-^

If you read the rules, type "Cookies!" into the other section. Thanks! :)
3) Use common sense!... Yeah, that's it. The Pokemon Roleplay Rules covers a ton of things, so it takes a lot of word off of my shoulders :D

----

Name -

Gender -

Species -

Past (If you want to make up one) -

Accessories -

Personality - (If you want to develop it into the roleplay, that's fine :) )

Other -

My Application:
Name - Brandon
Gender - Male
Species - Shiny Umbreon
Accessories - A small, dark blue wrist cloth which hides a small pendent.
Personality - Will be developed in roleplay ^-^

Other - Bananas
----
That's It! Thanks for reading the entire thing and I hope to see you on the boards ^-^

Accepted Members:
~:Mist:~
SMRPG64
MegaCharizardZ
Meepy
Blu Ace
Kat The Eevee
AcetheAbsol
Honolulu the Vaporeon
ConnectionSQ
Wolfypop

Last edited:
Name - Henry

Species - Cubone

Past - Ironically, his mother is fine and well even though he turned into a cubone. However when he was younger, his younger brother and sister was taken by a Ghost Type Pokémon when he was meant to be protecting them, and he blames himself for it

Accessories - none

Personality - Angry and Resentful due to his transformation, he has lost a lot of the trust he had for others and for himself.

Other - I dunno so I'm just going to list some food I like :) Bananas, Cookies, Cake, Chocolate

Name - David

Species - Rotom (Its not Legendary/Mythical....)

Past (If you want to make up one) - He was a Normal Trainer but got lost in a forest

Accessories - Wears a Small Fedora (Dunno why i added the Fedora. Its just Funny)

Personality - Funny, Always Wants things done Fast, Is never really Serious

Other - Explosions

The secret code I was to lazy to read: Cookies

Last edited:
Name - Ava

Species - Sylveon

Past - She doesnt want to tal about it with anyone.

Accessories - Her ribbons are black, Her eyes are a deep blue, and she is shiny.

Personality - Sadistic,Quiet,Nervous,Deceiving,Dubious,Possesive,
Other - Cute charm ability.

Last edited:
Hi, you stole my Character! Looks like I'm gonna have to choose next best thing.

Name - Amethyst

Species - Espeon

Past - Amethyst is a regular espeon, she was never a human, nor will be.

Accessories - Blue Scarf she stole from her friend, who suddenly disappeared.

Personality - Amethyst is mostly up front and personal, loving to make other Pokemon feel uncomfortable. She tries everything to keep balance, although she might be causing the disruption.

Secret Code: Cookies!

Name - Kat

Species -Eevee

Past - Kat was just a Regular Trainer From Hoenn. She was a New trainer, Her Only Pokemon a Small Eevee. She was traveling in the woods with her Eevee when Suddenly she turned into a Eevee Herself. Her Eevee was so frightened by what had happened it ran away in fear. Kat was Shocked from what had happened , but oddly enough she didn't mind. She had always wondered what is was like to be a Pokemon.

Accessories - A Small Pink Bow On Her Left Ear

Personality - Kat is A Super Friendly who loves adventure and anything fun. Kat Is Indecisive though, having a hard time choosing things and is extremely clumsy. But Kat is also the Kind of Person Er Now Pokemon who will Never Give up.

Other - CAKE ♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name- Kain

Species- Zoura

Past- Kain was a normal trainer from unova , but one day he had found a shiny Zoura and some after he caught it, he was suddenly the shiny zoura and he was in a green patch of grass.

accessories: Wears a pendent that has a purple gem in it

Personality- will devolp in the rp

Other- Cookies, brownies, candy

@SMRPG64 , Accepted! Thanks for reading the rules! ^-^
@Blu Ace , Haha, sorry! I wasn't really thinking much and I didn't realize that! Your accepted though ^-^ Thanks for reading the rules :)
@Kat The Eevee , Hey! Your accepted, just don't forget to read the rules! Thanks :)
@AcetheAbsol , your accepted, thanks for reading the rules ^-^
Hopefully, I'll set the Roleplay up sometime today. I'm really busy today, so please be patient. Thanks! ^-^

Oh um... Charizard, can I ask that Rotom can look like, but not actually take control of a NPC Pokemon? It just seems a little... scary XD
Sorry if this ruins anything ;-;

Name - Cam

Species - Skiddo

Past (If you want to make up one) - She'd prefer not to tell for personal reasons.

Accessories - A silver pendant with a Florges on it.

Personality - (If you want to develop it into the roleplay, that's fine :) ) Cam is shy, clever, and cautious.

Other - Cookies

Name - Rai

Gender - Male

Species - Pichu

Past - Was a normal trainer from Johto. Until he fell asleep in the forest.

Accessories - A silver necklace with a cross and a blue crystal in the middle.

Personality - A complete battle freak and narcissistic personality. Caring and tends to be overprotective.

Other - Ice Cream especially cookies and cream flavor!

Name - Dakota

Gender - Male

Species - Mightyena

Past - Was a trainer from Hoenn, until he was knocked out in a forest.

Accessories - None

Personality - Very loyal, and punny. Also very very VERY curious.

Other - COOKIES

Name - Lili

Gender - Female

Species - Lilligant (Shiny)

Past (If you want to make up one) - Lili was a very polite girl, always think of others before herself. She was part of a wealthy family, but she still stayed humble. Lot's of people considered her as a princess. She left on her Journey wanting to try to be a Pokemon master.

Accessories - Small pink crystal necklace around her neck

Personality - Super Humble, Selfless, Polite, curious, Blushes easily, kind

Name - ghost

Gender - female

Species -snow Guardevior

Past (If you want to make up one) -make as i go

Accessories - a white cloak

Personality - (If you want to develop it into the roleplay, that's fine :) )

Other - has a scachel on her side

Last edited:
Name - Benjamin (Nickname: Benji)

Gender - male

Species - Leafeon

Past - This is gonna be super short: Benji was always the oddball, no matter where he went. People shunned him for dying his hair baby blue, but he felt that these colors showed his true personality. Believe it or not, he was fairly relieved when he became a Pokémon!

Accessories - His fur and leaves are blue due to some hair dye he had applied a while back and pinkish-red due to it being his natural hair color. Also, he wears a pair of rectangular glasses. (You can find a picture of him in my signature. He doesn't have his glasses, though.)

Personality - Ima develop this! :D

Other - I liek cookiez! >w<

...Are we allowed to use two characters? 'Cuz I'd love to use Benji's sister alongside him. Just shoot this down, and I'll pick between the two, alright?

Name - Abigail (Nickname: Abby)

Gender - female

Species - Glaceon

Past - Honestly, she has the same backstory as her twin brother, Benji, but she dispised the fact that they became Pokémon. Her life as a human was pretty good, and she didn't want to have to give it up anytime soon.

Accessories - Her fur is a bright yellow (natural), accented with purple (dye). (Again, she's in my signature.) Also, she wears a black beanie.

Personality - Again, this will be developed.

Other - My favorite cookies are... gingerbread, probably.

I do hope that we're also allowed to do something like this. It's two in the morning where I live, and I'm super overtired, but I can't sleep, so I can't think straight. Let me know how trashy this is, or if I should not use a couple of my Pokesonas and just stick with a Pokémon's original color scheme.

Last edited: