• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS The Neverending Cyndaquil Giveaway (D/P)

It's so strange when I get the final evolution of something before the first. Bolded means better!

WIFI INFO:
Name: Wark
Pearl Code: 3523 0983 1329

Things I'm offering:
  • Cyndaquil
  • Mareep
  • Trapinch
  • Snorunt
  • Skorupi
These are just the things I already have bred.

Things I'm especially interested in getting:
  • Taillow
  • Poochyena
  • Koffing
  • Rhyhorn
  • Wynaut
  • Dratini
  • Furret
  • blah blah legendaries blah

Alright, my wireless is fixed and I'm back in business! Please PM me if you desire to trade, I have an easier time checking an inbox than poking through a forum and am lazy. List of "things wanted" is wildly incomplete, but I still have a box and a half of Cyndaquil to go!

Aww, bollocks, forgot to specify. Yes, Pearl/Diamond, and that sounds like a wonderful trade. PM me if you have any preferences in which cynd you get, and we'll work out a time. :)

I'll trade my gengar for Cyndaquil
I'll also trade my raticate for Mareep
and I'll trade my Cleffa for Trapinch
If you want to

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Hey you're moving in on my turf with the starters! :p
I really don't mind ;D, but I don't see how trades are opening up box space for you...

I can provide you with an Absol, Kecleon, Electrike, and a Cubone(with a thick club even)...
just give me anything you are trying to get rid of. ;)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I can provide Pineco, Wobbufet, and with some time the Togepi you want....

a little talk with my friend might get you a Solrock too... but don't count on that one.

I already have a cyndaquil. On the other hand I would like to trade you if you have a swinub? Please say that you do have one for trade. If you would like to see what I'm offering then look on my trade thread.

I wouldn't mind a female cyndaquil to go with my male... but i'd also like a trapinch.. hmn..

well i have a doduo and evolved forms of some of the stuff you're looking for so.. i can try and figure out so i can give you 2 provided i can get eggs from some of these other things. alrighty? =)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
now that I know you're still alive out there XD

I can get you a Tailow, Koffing, Doduo and Magnemite... as well as a Wynaut if I tried...
do you think you can throw a handful of Skorupi at me?
I'm trying to get a Female any of the Natures that Reduce Sp. Attack. (Careful, Impish, Adamant, Jolly)
Careful and Impish in particular, then Adamant... Jolly I'm not so much for, but it would still be nice. XD

if you can get any of those natures, especially on a female, I'd be really happy; if not, I'll just take the handful of Skorupi as they come.

[Edit for note]
I recently got doubles of a few legendaries, and would be willing to give one of them as well for the Skorupi, if you get a female with a nature I listed.
-Uxie
-Azelf
-Heatran
-Giratina

• Taillow
  • Poochyena
  • Doduo
  • Magnemite
  • Koffing
  • Rhyhorn
  • Wynaut

Hey I can get you a Wynaut, Rhyhorn or Koffing for Cyndaquil :3

Things I'm offering:
  • Cyndaquil
  • Mareep
[glow=purple,2,300]
  • Trapinch
[/glow]
  • Snorunt
  • Skorupi
These are just the things I already have bred.

• [glow=red,2,300]
    • Taillow
    • Poochyena
    [/glow]
    • Doduo
    • Magnemite
    [glow=red,2,300]
    • Koffing
    [/glow]
    • Rhyhorn
    [glow=red,2,300]
    • Wynaut
    [/glow]

The Trapinch is what I'm interested in and the red is what i can breed for you. Just let me know.