• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Kanto Travels

Sign-Up: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-kanto-travels-sign-up-page.18022/

Rules:
1. Be kind to the other PRPers
2. No Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Battle Bond, or Legendaries
3. Put a smiley face somewhere in your character sheet
4. Read the Sites RP Rules, click here to read them
5. 3 line posts for PC users, 6 lines for Cellular users
6. No Fakemon or Pokemon Cross-Breeds
7. We follow anime rules, so just a heads up
8. Up to 4 Pokemon to start
9. Try not to run away from the group
10. Try to avoid using Pokemon others are using

Small side notes:
-Not every trainer is indestructible everyone loses, even Alain and Ash, so don't try to be the invincible trainer
-Please notify me/PyroGaleZX if you are leaving the RP don't vanish off the face of the Earth
-Red exists as well as Ash

This setting takes place 10 years after Ash's travels across the Pokemon World, since then many Legendary Pokemon have gone into hiding to avoid all contact with humans. However a new evil organization known as Team Cohete has risen in power, with their plans to use any and all Pokemon to destroy the planet by enhancing their abilities in scientific experiments. Many new Pokemon have also migrated giving the Kanto Region a large diversity in the different Pokemon you can catch and befriend from regions like Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will took his first step into Pallet Town after his long trek from Vermilion City, he took in his surroundings, the town was much more peaceful than Vermilion City, people were out on ranches or just enjoying the beautiful weather.

"This is a lot different than Vermilion City," Will commented as he began walking through the town, amazed that everyone was so calm and easy-going. Back in Vermilion City everything was busy, but here everything seemed so calm. "Well I can't stick around and admire the view I've gotta get to Professor Oak's Laboratory!" he exclaimed before running towards a large building with a wind turbine at it's side.

Jordan got to pallet town after being attacked by pokemon every were he went, He looked and the town was smaller than he thought but he knew it was smaller than Viridian City.

Jordan started to walk around the town then looking at the three to four houses. Later he walked right into a sign that said ''Professor Oak's Laboratory'' A bright smile was on Jordan's face when he walked in.

Luna woke up from the pallet town in. " *yawn* Morning Kiki!" Said Luna a little tired pressing the button on her pokeball. "Nyaa!" Said Liki On her lap. "I made breakfast!" Said Luna while giving Skitty a treat. Luna changed out of her pajamas and put on jer ribbons. She ran out to the pokemon lab and head inside she saw 2 people (she guessed where trainers). "Hi I'm Luna. Behind me is Kiki (Pronounced Key-Key). Kiki quickly hid behind Luna's legs.

TKT: M&E, EP1, The sea ghost!

The ship which Euclides and Mark were in was absolutely full! Euclides found the best place for them, it had 3 seats, one for him, other for Kadabra and the last one for Mark. They sat down, as Mark pulled out his PokéDex, playing a strange game. Euclides peaked it, noticing that it was 'Guess the Pokémon!'

"Oh, you also play it!" Euclides exclaimed with a grin on his face, pulling out his PokéDex. Euclides entered the game, as the silhouette of Glalie appeared.

"KOFFING!" Euclides shouted, as everybody in the ship looked at Euclides with a mad face.

"Look at what you did!" Mark roared, slapping Euclides' nape.

"Eyyy!!! What is the matter?!" Euclides said, looking at Mark, who just giggled.

"You guys should watch your mouths... We could get arrested!!!" Kaddy whispered, looking at Euclides, then looking at Mark.

"You're right.... Ah, and what are we doing here??? We could be inside our room!" Mark exclaimed, getting up.

"Alright! Let's go! Pikachu and Croconaw!!!" Euclides said, letting his Croconaw hop on his back, then placing Pikachu on his shoulder, getting up.

"I guess I should go to our room as well..." Kaddy said, getting up.

They all walked towards their room, it was the room 266, as soon as they stepped in, they felt something inside them, Kaddy's eyes widened, as he looked up, a purple silhouette going down and disappearing in a flash. Kaddy stepped back, falling to the ground, he was shocked.

"Gh!? What?!" Kaddy thought. Looking up at Mark and Euclides.

"Mark... WE SHOULD RUN!!!!" Euclides shouted, turning his head to Mark. Euclides turned back, running towards the opened door, which, in the most cliche scene, brutally closed, causing Euclides to slam his face onto it. Euclides fell down, sliding back. Mark looked at the door, his eyes widened so much that he didn't even looked like a Chinese person anymore!

"We are locked inside this!!!" Mark shouted, looking up at the wall clock, it was crazy, spinning in an anti-clockwise manner. Mark stepped back, bumping onto the bed, falling on it.

"We need to find a way to get out... Or else.. WE WILL DIE!!!!" Euclides shouted, looking around, he had no idea of how they could escape...

"You are so stupid..." A strange voice said, it came from inside the room, but still, the person who said that couldn't be seem.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

TO BE CONTINUED.

"Oh hey, my name's Will Jackson, I'm from Vermilion City," Will introduced as he soon realized the Pokemon near Luna. Will took out his Pokedex and pointed it at the Pokemon but he was promptly presented with the words "NO DATA" on his screen.

"There's no data of it in my Pokedex," Will muttered as he soon began to fill with excitement, "So what kind of Pokemon is that, where did you catch it, what kind of moves does it have..." Will continued rapidly asking questions about the smalle Pokemon hiding behind Luna's legs.

James was looking out the plane window, his buddy Eli asleep in his lap. "Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts. We are about to land in the Viridian City Airport. Thank you for travelling with Air Sinnoh." The stewardess said with a soothing voice. Eli woke up to the turbelence and stretched, looking out the window, excited as ever. "This is it buddy, a new adventure." James said, petting his head.

When the plane landed, James' aunt Catherine was waiting for him at the terminal. She gave him a tight hug and walked him to the car. "How was the trip sweetie?" She asked, putting his backpack in the trunk of the car. "Exhausting." He sighed, looking around at his surroundings. The trip to Pallet Town wasn't long, but James was amazed at the beautiful scenery he saw on the way there. Once there, Catherine showed him his room and he unpacked his stuff. In his backpack was the letter he received from his mother, wishing him good luck on his journey. He got a bit emotional reading the letter, but it reminded him of why he was here. He took his backpack and left the house, Eli following closely behind him.

He arrived in Oak's lab, which was already filled with other people. He took a deep breath and decided to socialize with the others, joining Jordan. "Hey man, I'm James." He said, trying to start a conversation.

"Thats my friend Kiki!" said Luna. Kiki got frightned and jumped inside of Luna's messenger bag. "She's a pokemon called Skitty!" said Luna. "She's from the hoenn region so that's why your pokedex probably can't read it. She's a little shy so instead of bombarding her with questions, you can have this!" said Luna as she held out a data card. "It's a pokedex upgrade, just insert it in the slot at the bottom and it has data on all pokemon native to the hoenn region." "Lucky for you I had a spare!"

Jordan looked behind him to see a boy just like him he looked nice enough so he decided to say hi. ''Uh nice to meet you, I'm Jordan he said feeling introverted because this is the first person he ever saw in pallet town.

He didn't want to get attacked with question after question because that happens with every stranger he met before but this guy looked worth it so he decided to stay.

He had nothing to really say so he just waited for the other guy to respond, He hoped this was wroth it

" Thank you very much," Will replied as he graciously took the card and swapped the one in his Pokedex before pointing it at Kiki again. "Skitty, the Kitten Pokemon. It's adorable when it chases its own tail. It's difficult to earn its trust." the Pokedex's voice explained. Will looked at Kiki with amazement.

"Considering I've never seen one before, the Hoenn Region must be pretty far away," Will muttered before hearing some voices behind him. He quickly spun around facing the two trainers, "Hey Jordan, and James, I'm Will from Vermilion City."

Before being able to continue their conversation, Will joined them and introduced himself. "Hi Will!" James replied with a smile, offering a handshake.

Behind Will was a girl playing with her Skitty. James had never seen a Pokémon like that so he sort of looked through Will to admire her Pokémon, and her. "And you are..?" He asked, looking over Will's shoulder at the girl.

Meanwhile, Eli was a tad overwhelmed with the amount of other Pokémon in the room, and hid himself between James' legs; a classic maneuver to escape unwanted attention.

"I'm Luna, nice to meet you James and Will!" said Luna. Luna looked between his legs. "Ahh! a Turtwig!" said Luna joyfully. She ran to it and gave it a big hug. For some reason the turtwig wasn't scared. As a matter of fact the turtwig felt relaxed. "I have that effect on pokemon. It's not a special power or anything I just feel relaxed around pokemon ,and some pokemon feel relaxed around me. I used to volunteer at a nearby hot spring place and I could take care of the people's pokemon while they dropped 'em off" said Luna.

M&E. TKT.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

As they heard the creepy voice, Mark instantly got up, he knew that the voice was a human voice. Mark looked around, then looking down at Kaddy.

"Kaddy, I know it's not the appropriate time, but... Use Psybeam!!!!" Mark screamed, looking down at Kaddy, Kaddy nodded, concentrating his mind, sending a powerful beam towards Mark, who got propelled back, completely fading.

"WHAT THE?!" Euclides thought, looking down at Kaddy. "Explain what just happened..." Euclides said.

"I don't really know...." Kaddy stated, looking up at Euclides.

"Kaddy, use Psybeam on me and my team!!!" Euclides shouted. Kaddy closed his eyes, concentrating his mind once again and sending a beam towards Euclides, it made Euclides and his Pokémon poof. Kaddy then bashed his skull against the wall, poofing.

Euclides, his team, Mark and the rest woke up inside their room. "I knew it! We woke up right here because it was just an illusion, and the impact of the psybeam made we poof from it! But the question is; who made that?!" Mark said, looking around.

"Hmph, looks like you found out what we WEREN'T doing." A voice said, it came from a guy in front of the door. The guy smirked, he had blue eyes, about 5 feets, a blonde hair and a gold hoodie. The guy had a Haunter beside him, the Haunter was bigger than usual... "My name is Josey, I came from the Hoenn region, I came to Kanto after I heard about the Indigo League," Josey stated.

"Ok, Josey... We get it, but the main question is; WHY DID YOU DO THAT WITH US?!" Euclides screamed crossly, looking at Josey with an angry expression.

"And who told you that it was me?! It was my Haunter!!! Hahahaha! Ok, sorry, I will tell you why I did that... I'm just testing my Haunter's new ability... It's Hypnosis, but, instead of just making you sleep, it can make things happen inside your mind," Josey stated, grinning at Euclides.

"Creepy. Ah! You look though! Let's battle?!" Euclides said, looking at Josey.

"Ehhh... Eu- WHAT IS WRONG?!" Mark screamed, slapping Euclides' nape.

"AGH!! WHAT IS THE MATTER?!" Euclides screamed, tapping his nape.

Both Josey and Euclides walked towards the battle room inside the ship, Mark also came, but he was not agreeing with the battle.

Euclides and Josey walked towards they respective places. "Hmm.. We should start now, right?" Euclides said, looking at Josey.

"Yes... Haunter, I choose you!" Josey shouted, pointing forwards.

"Oh! Croconaw, I choose you!" Euclides shouted, his Croconaw getting in front of him.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

TO BE CONTINUED

"A Turtwig?" Will muttered as he pointed the Pokedex towards the small turtle-like Pokemon which quickly resulted in another "No Data" screen.

"I take it Turtwig isn't a Pokemon you see in Hoenn of Kanto then," Will stated curiously as he stared at the Pokemon before taking out a Pokeball, "Well after seeing all of those Pokemon I guess you should meet mine!" Will cheered as he threw a Pokeball into the air releasing a small yellow mouse like Pokemon known as Pichu, "This is my partner Pichu," Will introduced as Pichu ran onto Will's arm.

Drew ran into the lab. He was huffing and puffing as he looked around. A decent amount of people where here. " Good I'm not late." He said. as he walked to one of the walls and leaned on it. He woke up late do to his phone dying in the middle of the night. This resulted in him missing the buss so he had to run the five miles between Viridian and Pallet town.

"Ralts." Tess said as she looked at him from her place in his shirt. She gave him a devilish grin.
" Well... it wasn't... like you were offering.... to teleport me." Drew said looking at his partner.
" Ralts." She said again giving him a wink.
Drew shook his head as he tried to catch his breath.

Jordan wandered away from there conversation soon after that he shuffled passed the other people in there. Later not knowing he tripped on a table spilling three pokeballs on the floor, ''Oh whats in these pokeballs'' Jordan said thinking.

Unready and blissfully grabs one of the pokeballs and opened it and a bulbasaur came out, ''Yes a grass type I'm keeping you!'' He yelled waking back to the entrance with his bulbasaur.

"Well this is Eli, he really loves-" James said before abruptly being interrupted by the ruckus of three Pokéballs falling to the floor. The whole conversation just sort of died and everybody witnessed Jordan walking out with the Bulbasaur.

"Should we.. Uhm, is he.. Do we.." James stuttered, not knowing what just happened or even what to do. Because of the chaos in the lab, Eli rushed back between James' legs, his safe spot.

M&E. TKT.

RESUMING

"Right, Croconaw, use Bite!" Euclides exclaimed, pointing forwards. Euclides' Croconaw jumped forwards, opening it's big jaw brutally, its fangs were as sharp as a sword! After getting next to Haunter, it slammed it's tail on the ground, propelling itself up.

"Haunter! Dodge it!!!" Josey shouted, his eyes widening. The Haunter tried to evade Croconaw's fangs, but it got caught, being held down to the ground by the same, the Croconaw then started to shake its head viciously, badly harming Josey's Haunter.

"Gh!? Haunter.. Use Hypnosis!!!" Josey screamed. The Haunter nodded, looking at Croconaw's eyes, causing it to fall down instantly, it was already sleeping!

"... Croconaw!!!!" Euclides screamed. Euclides' Pikachu hopped on his shoulder, screaming its name at Croconaw, trying to wake it up.

"Hah, it's too late, Haunter, use Nightmare!!!" Josey screamed. The Haunter walked towards Croconaw, tapping its forehead.

"That's it!" Mark exclaimed. "That's what he did to us, Euclides!!! I knew it!" Mark completed, smirking. Mark's Cyndaquil woke up, looking around, then dozing off again.

"Agh... Croconaw... Come back!!" Euclides said, raising Croconaw's Pokéball, retrieving it. "Pikachu! It's your turn!!!" Euclides shouted, pointing forwards. "Use Wild Charge on that Haunter!!!" Euclides shouted. Euclides' Pikachu glared at Haunter, dashing towards it at high speeds, a cloak of electricity being formed around its body.

"Haunter, dodge it!!!" Josey screamed, but! While he spoke, the Pikachu reached his Haunter, slamming its back on it. The Haunter got propelled back, hitting the wall, completely fainted!!!

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

TO BE CONTINUED.