• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Kalos Journey RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Please ask to join in the discussion thread. Link here:https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-kalos-journey-discusison.18972/

Rules:
1. Cursing and romance must be PG-13.
2. No Mary Sues/ God-modding (basically don't be too OP)
3. At least 3 sentences. I understand if you are talking to someone and have to use less, but seriously.
4. Say "cookies" somewhere in bio to show me you read the rules
5. All Pokécharms rules (I don't know why I have to say this)

-------

Bios:
Name:
Personality: (optional)
Appearance:
Backstory: (optional)
Other:

--------
My Bio:
Name: Adam Stanley
Appearance: Black hoodie and jeans; gray bandanna on mouth; red eyes; brown hair

--------
RP:
Adam woke up and yawned. Then he left his bed and did his normal morning routine. Brushing his teeth, changing, washing his face, breakfast, the normal drill. He quickly grabbed his backpack to which his mom packed the night before and said goodbye to her. Then he left the house and headed towards Aquacorde Town. Adam found a table and placed the capsule where the Professor had gave him so he can start his journey with his friends. It held 3 Pokéballs which contained the starters of the region.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: What I would never.....
*shows all examples of RPs I've accidentally made Romance ones
Well Hecc
BIC:
Name: Andre Johnson
Appearance: white sweater with green stripes, bright green eyes, brown hair with a single silver streak, jogging pants
Other: Andre hates cookies.
Like any other day, Andre had started his with his usual alarm clock blaring in his face. He tiredly turned it off and got dressed.
"Hey mom," Andre greeted his mother with no apparent emotion. He gave a tired grin when he saw his pancakes with sprinkles in them, that was how his mother made them when he was 6.
"Morning sweety," Mrs. Johnson told her son cheerfully as she wrapped up cleaning up after herself and got to reading her newspaper, "What's on the agenda today? remember that today you were apparently gettting your first Pokemon,"
"Oh right!" Andre remembered as he perked up, he finished up his pancakes, so he rushed back upstairs and put some minor finishing touches before reaching into his closet and pulling out his "Trainer Bag"
"It's time little Andre, today, we are gonna be Pokemon trainers," He told himself as he speed-walked downstairs and waved goodbye to his mother. He observed his neighborhood, it looked as beautiful as ever.
"Time to leave this place, can't wait," He told himself yet again as he searched for the lab.

Name: Nova Prowler
Appearance: Nova has a tan skin color, and wears more dark clothing. His shoes are black, he wears dark blue jeans, and a full black shirt. He doesn't bother wearing a hat, but he does carry one in his bag, that being a fedora.
Other: Cookies

Nova was patiently waiting at Aquacorde Town, practically half asleep. Getting an early start, he woke up early. He didn't get much sleep the night before, so it was no wonder as to why he was so tired. He lazily perked an eye open, spotting Adam, who placed down a capsule. Spotting the capsule, he jolted up, almost knocking the chair he sat on over. He ran over to the table Adam stood at, "hey! Are those the Pokemon that Professor Sycamore are letting us start our journey with?" Nova couldn't contain his excitement, jumping up and down in place.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Andre looked in his neighborhood, he couldn't find the lab, but then he rememered something.
"Oh right, the lab is in Lumiose City, " He faceplamed at his stupidity and booked it to Lumiose. I don't have a Pokemon yet, so I need to do my best to avoid them, Andre thought as he ran, making sure to avoid every area he could with grass.

(OOC: I will be using a Fakemon of mine for this RP since I have permission from the RP creator. However, I will not be including a character bio for my Pokémon at the moment since I would like to keep with the mystery; it will be up to you to see what the Pokémon's features are before I publish the bio either a bit later or PMing it to those that want it if the time is appropriate. Note that my character is quite the experienced trainer, as he will be likely assisting the beginners to those that have not completely read this post.)

Name:
His name is Scott Stalt. (Though sometimes he is referred to as Mr. Stalt if approached by others in a formal manner.)
Appearance: Scott stands at a modest height of 5'6" and has pale skin and a light build. He has gray hair, a small mustache above his lips and wears a monocle with the outer area being in a nightly shade of violet on his right eye. He wears a purple tuxedo with the collar being black with golden cufflinks on each sleeve in the area near his wrists. The backside of his tuxedo has an emblem of Team Sigma, as it is composed of the letter sigma being in a modest shade of pink and being uppercase, while two black horizontal, parallel lines strike through the letter's central area. A small, purple circle comfortably sits in between these lines, as the circle has an outer black area protecting the shade from spreading around. He has on straight, purple pants styled with a smooth, formal feel to allow for bonus contest points. He wears black, leather boots lacking any laces and carries around a small, cubical device in his pocket that serves the purposes of a Pokédex, map and more. As a result of his back strength somewhat decreasing due to the amount of stress it took from a prior incident, the device is able to convert almost all matter into data and vice versa. (Though even the device can only hold so much as it has a data limit of around five hundred gigabytes. Data space is measured through the means of adding together the object's mass and volume.)
Personality: [TBA in the RP as this has changed somewhat after he decided to turn a new leaf.]
Backstory: [TBA in the RP.]
Other: He still likes to eat cookies from time to time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
BIC:
“Daddy... If I’m not alive, then why am I in this weird body... I know it looks c- cu- cute... but...” A robotic Pokémon asked.

“Daddy allowed a scientist to fix you as much as he could, but a robot was the only option. Daddy and the good scientist still cannot work with the deceased sadly,” Scott quietly replied while letting the small, robotic Pokémon walk by his left side.

The little Pokémon’s body seemed to be mostly a pale shade of yellow, with her arms, five fingered hands, legs and five toed feet being in a light shade of cream coloring. Her body was primarily made of a resilient layering of titanium to protect all vital parts of machinery kept inside and well hidden from external viewing. She had blue eyes like a calm, content sky would, while her nose seemed to simply be two small dots to allow her the ability of smell and secondary sense. Her mouth seemed to have no teeth at all, as she could not exactly process organic matter like all life could.

Her body’s main way of getting energy lies in a small pile of strong solar cells at the heart of her body, as it enables her to stay awake all day and night without needing a plug every four hours on her bottom. A golden, twenty-four karat bracelet was worn around her right arm, as it had something etched that read, “Anna.”

“Hey dork! Nice little wimpy thing you got there! Maybe the Professor should have ordered some scrap instead and called that a Pokémon!” A passing trainer on a bike blurted.

“Wimpy... seriously... calling me... THAT? I’ll have you know that I’m not just a pile of scrap you idiot! I don’t even think the best salon can even fix that red hair of your’s!” The robotic Pokémon retorted while her trainer gave a light sigh towards the other trainer getting off his bike after putting it to a sudden stop.

“Heh... looks like the little girl’s getting a bit angry. Maybe she needs her bottle and her cuddles since she’s getting too cranky,” The trainer replied while the robotic Pokémon glared at the trainer and directed a loud grunt towards him.

A trio of faint, red rings were sent towards the trainer, as the middle one managed to stick onto the trainer’s body seconds later while the other two rings were focused upon the main possible areas the trainer would attempt to move towards in hopes of evading a powerful, imminent attack.

“I’LL SHOW YOU WHO NEED A BOTTLE... A BOTTLE OF DEATH THAT IS! JUST STAY RIGHT THERE, I’LL MAKE THIS ONE QUICK AND ON THE HOUSE!” The little Pokémon roared while two white, glowing orbs appeared beside the Pokémon. Her hands radiated a bright, clear light towards the trainer, as Scott fumbled through the cube’s menu in hopes of being able to find a specific item as soon as he could.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Name: Ryan Crentei
Personality: Overconfident and doesn't really respect anyone. A former member of Team Quake of the Hoenn Region.
Appearance: Has spiky brown hair and a Blue Vest. The vest has an upside down U-Shape around the pocket. Has a black bag on his back. Has blue eyes. Long white sweatpants and black shoes.
Backstory: Born in the Sinnoh Region where he then moved to Kanto at 10 years old. He got his starter Pokémon Squirtle from the Professor and moved to Hoenn at age 15. He caught Beldum and Wurmple in Hoenn and evolved Squirtle into Wartortle and Wurmple into Dustox. He joined Team Quake at age 21 and tried to help them summon an ancient Pokémon. After failed attempts and the disband of the team, he moved to Kalos.
Other: Likes Cookies.

Ryan walked in Aquacorde Town and looked around. "Man... This place is boring! Thought a new region would have some life in it..." He noticed some teens waving Pokéballs around. "Hmmm... Wartortle, whaddya say we go take a look at those Pokéballs?" He asked the Pokémon standing beside him.

"Warrrrtortle!" The Water type replied.

Ryan and Wartortle walked up to the teens. "First Pokémon?" He asked.

(Yo yo yo homies what's happening xD )

Name: Ember Neliah (Means strong willed and spiritual ;) )
Appearance: Black Umbreon sweater with gold rings just like an Umbreon's, light blue ripped jeans, white sneakers, light blue eyes, long silky blond hair
Personality: Usually independent, likes to stay to the shadows, very confident and outspoken, can snap at any time, only nice when you get to know her, cannot be easily persuaded to do something she doesn't want to do, takes a while to trust someone
Backstory: Ember was 5 years old when she was protected by an Eevee, the Pokemon saving her from her family who was murderous and crazy, wanting to sell Pokemon and even turn them into an army. The Eevee protected her from another one of her family member's attempting to kill her for finding out the secret, and they ran away together to Kalos. She grew up with only the Eevee, and it finally evolved into an Umbreon. She continued to train her only Pokemon until she was 12, and by then she was willing to catch more Pokemon. She caught a Zebstrika, a Noibat which she evolved into a Noivern, evolved a Treecko to a Sceptile, Pidgeot, and even stole a Houndoom from her family. Together her and her Pokemon desire to never see her family again, and if so, destroy them once and for all.
Other: *Sniffs* Is that- Is that cookies I smell??

Ember gazed around Aquacorde Town, taking in all of the sights and smells. She had just arrived here with her Pokemon after getting off the plane from escaping her parents. She peered down at a long and deep cut on her left hand, which her brother had given her in attempt to finish her off. She needed to find a Pokemon Center fairly quickly. Spotting the bright red and white building almost immediately, she released her Umbreon and set off towards it. The doors slid open as the censors activated. "Hello, and welcome to the Pkmn Center. How may I help you?" The nurse asked. Ember told her that she needed a gauze, specifically a black one if possible. The nurse surprisingly had a dark colored one, and Ember gratefully took it. After putting on a little bit of medicine, she wrapped around the gauze, hoping that the bleeding would stop. She turned on the Pkmn Center chair, staring out the window behind her.

Last edited:
Bios:
Name:Argent phideir
Personality: funny, extrovert and happy almost every time. He is intelligent and curious so he haves the problem of always having to know everything
Appearance:blond, white skin and blue eyes. Usually uses jeans a blue T-shirt and always uses his black jacket that he loves
Backstory:he was born in kanto. At the eage of 11 he choosed his first pokemon, a charmander. He traveled along the world fighting in diferent leagues, always leaving his last team with prof oak and starting again from the beggining
Other:he hates cookies, specialy lava ones
-make silence- said argent to the imponent charizard that was standing next to him- i'm trying to read this map
Okay- he said after some time- we are in lumiose city, what a nice airport they have. Anyway, we should ask for directions, here says that in this street are a pokemon agency office and a lab, exactly the things we need.
He retrieved charizard and started to walk ro the lab singing an old song from kanto...

Name: James De Leon
Appearance: Navy Blue polo shirt with white ripped jeans and navy blue loafers and a brown leather jacket with aviator glasses hooked on the collar
Other: Is a highly exper- ooo is that a cookie

James wandered out of the pokemon center with his Greninja closely behind when he spotted the table with the teens around it. As he rushed over to see what was happening Greninja smacked his trainer over the head with his tounge before letting his trainer talk. James looked down at the three pokeballs in the capsule. "Hey Greninja, this brings back memories doesn't it," James told the pokemon before introducing himself to the three people before him, "Hello, Im James De Leon and this is my partner, Greninja, I can see that you guys are picking a starter pokemon. That's a tough choice to make."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Adam saw someone trying to get to lumiouse through the tall grass. “Hey what you doing! Lumiouse is like two cities away and you don’t have any Pokémon!” he shouted. Then he noticed some people come by, looking at his Pokeballs. “Oh and no it’s not. Nova, you can get second pick. I already know I’m getting chespin,” he said with a grin as he picked up the Pokeball. “Hey how about a battle after you pick yours?” He asked while standing up.

"If you are going to battle I will be the referee." James said. As he thought back to when he battled his rival the first time and lost by a long shot. He looked around to find a decently flat area for the battle field.

Name: Ren Nox
Appearance: He has long velvet red hair, in a high pony tail, that reaches down to his chest, and red eyes. He wears a black winter coat with a white fur collar, a black tank top, thin black fingerless gloves, black cargo pants, with a white belt, and black platform boots.
Bio: Nox was born in Black City , however, he moved to Lumiose City, after receiving his first Pokémon, a Zorua, which he trained into a Zoroark.

Name: Ria
Personality: Chill and kindhearted, sometimes shes a bit of a sassy punk.
Appearance: She wears a dark grey and black striped beanie over her shaved sides and back hairstyle. she tends to wear dark color hoodies. She 99% of the time, wears red jeans. She has White hair (bleached?) and Green eyes.
Backstory: When she was first born she was gifted a two Riolu and one Everstone by her parents, soon after her birth her father left her mother and went off to do his own thing. Her mother is a perfectionist and Ria cant seem to ever make her happy. At the age of 10 she finally moved out with her two Riolu and set off on her Kalos juorney. She gave one everstone to the Riolu that seemed to like her more. The other one seemed a bit... distant.
Other: Cookies!
I'm not new to role-playing, just new to role-playing on this site.

Rp:

She woke up did her usual thing, changing out of pajamas and eating breakfast , blah blah. She quickly grabbed her messenger bag to which she had packed in preparation the night before. Then she left the house and headed towards Aquacorde Town. She stopped by the potion mart and bought some Potions on her way there.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OOC: @9012_dirt @Saturn01 @SoulDemon @fasttypingyay
@Vapor did you get permission for mega stone from stell? and @Super Nova remember this?
also new oc's:
Name: Nick Stanley
Appearance: Blue eyes and blonde hair in a short crew; black and yellow sweater; blue jeans and black,white,blue shoes
Other: Older Brother of Adam; has decidueye; lycanroc; gallade; magmortar; lanturn; garchomp; elite trainer

Name: Crystal Syme
Appearance: black skirt and hair; icy blue eyes; light blue shirt and black leather jacket
Other: Older cousin of adam and stanley; has gardevoir, milotic, female pyroar, lopunny, emolga, meganium; good trainer but wants to be kalos queen

BIC:
Adam grinned and nodded at James. "Yeah for sure," he said. Then two trainers came in front of Adam. "Why, hello there little brother," one of them said. "Sorry, I didn't notice you Nick," Adam replied. Nick shook his head and then Crystal rolled her eyes. "Geez, does it really matter? Just say sup and get things over with. Anyways, Adam we're here to make sure you don't screw up while going on your journey," she said.

"OK, I just got Chespin as my starter right now," the beginning trainer informed his relatives. Nick nodded. "Well, it seems you also got the attention of some new people," Crystal said gesturing to James and everyone else. Adam grinned and nodded. "Yep."

Last edited:
Name: Cecelia Fox (Cici)
Appearance: Short, curly hair is set just below her ears- it bounces around her chin and frames her slender face. Cice's hair is a brilliantly bright red coloring, and the same colored freckles dot her cheeks. She has green eyes that fade to gold as the pigment rolls towards the outer circle. She is not a very large girl, skinny and quite short, and she typically wears a dress or accessory that she believes will make her look cuter.
Other: (cookies)

Name: Nolan Brindo
Appearance: Nolan's skin is well tanned, contrasting to his light brown hair and bright blue eyes. He holds a rather muscled body even though his work-out is just getting up in the morning. His hair is quite messy, cut in a fade that would be stylish if he bothered to brush it ever. Nolan wears a t-shirt with cargo shorts only, he won't wear a jacket, but he will complain if it's cold.
Other: He actually doesn't want to become a pokemon trainer, and only has done it so his parents would stop nagging him about being lazy (cookies)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: Is Froakie taken?
BIC:Andre noticed Adam but unfourtunately didn't have time to greet him, so he just ran the rest of the way. Once he got to Professor Sycamore's lab, he chose his starter.
"I'm sorry, but I have no more Pokemon they all went to Adam," The professor told Andre, who looked disappointed. Andre then left the lab, hoping to run into Adam.

Last edited:
CiCi
Cecilia let out a squeal of excitement, she pranced about her room and looked in the mirror. it wasn't a pretty sight, her frizzy hair was everywhere, and her over-sized t-shirt was stained. She grimaced before racing to her closet and picking out a small yellow dress, with a yellow bow to fix her hair later. She put on the outfit and brushed her hair, pinning one side back with a bow. She then practically jumped all the way down her small set of stairs and into the living room. Both her parents leaned into one another and fawned over their daughter, about how she was growing up and what not. Cici allowed the older couple to squeeze and cry on her only because they promised they would get her a pokemon, eventually she pushed away and gave a smile. "I promise to visit you guys, it's okay." she giggled, she then reached for the pokeball. Her parents watched in anticipation as Cecelia released her new partner onto the floor. After a moment, a plant-like creature appeared in front of her. Cici hesitated, she had expected one of the starters. "Oddish?" the little pokemon inquired with the tilt of her head. Then Cecilia gave up, she threw her arms around the adorably delicate Oddish who smiled and wiggled around. "Bye! Thank you!" she called out before scooping her companion up and racing out before her parents could stop her.

Nolan

Nolan grumbled as he kicked pebbles and clenched his fists in a fit he held since leaving the house. He was now in Aquacorde, and he didn't ever want to be there. Stupid fire-breathing lizards, and electric rats- he couldn't believe his parents would make him do this. Well technically they weren't, they just wanted him out of the house- and Nolan decided training pokemon would be easier than getting a job. He didn't know what he was doing though, how was he suppose to acquire a pokemon? Could he just pick one up off the street. His gaze soon fell on a crowd of young trainers, he could assume they were beginners after eaves dropping on their conversation. "Guess this is the spot." he muttered to himself before looking around. He took a step towards a large building, which he figured must've been the lab. But, upon entering the facility, he was quick to find out it was a house.
"Get out of here you perv!" screeched an older woman as she threatened him. Nolan took a step backwards before a calmer voice called for him. "Are you Kristen?" the elderly man shook as he spoke. Nolan furrowed his brows, 'Who the hell was Kirsten?'. Before he could respond though, the man shoved a pokeball into his hands. "Please make the journey I'm to old to make." he man whimpered- next thing Nolan knew he was shoved outside and the door was locked behind him. (I just made this up, it doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the plot)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Andre looked around and eventually found Adam who was told to have all of the Pokemon.
"Hey Adam, could I have Froakie?" He knew this wasn't really the proper way to receive a starter, but no one should be allowed to keep all three starter Pokemon.
Let's just hope he's reasonable.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Yeah of course. After all, these starters aren't all for me. I just have them to give two of them to beginning trainers like me," Adam replied handing him Froakie's Pokéball. "Well well, looks like my little brother isn't being greedy for once," Nick said with a smirk. His brother responded by glaring at him. "Aren't you so nice all the time," Adam replied sarcastically. Nick pretended to be offended, but then smirked again. Crystal rolled her eyes at the two of them. "Shut up, you're embarrassing us," she snapped. The siblings shut up and nodded solemnly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Andre chuckled as he took Froakie's pokeball, this was nice to see this sort of interaction and besides, it was just plain funny.
"At times like this, I wish I had a sibling, by the way Adam, who are your friends?" Andre would introduce himself later, but no one seemed to care what his name was, which was fine with him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Well... I sorta know Nova. Wait, do you wanna battle?" he exclaimed, readying his Pokéball. Crystal nudged him in the shoulder. "Oh right sorry. What's your name?" Adam asked as he threw his Pokéball up and down the air. Nick facepalmed. "Wow, my little brother sucks at meeting new people," he thought.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Andre, hi," The trainer told them before pointing to Crystal, "What's your name?" He took out Froakie and greeted it, the water type seemed uninterested, it was now waiting for its opponent.

Aquacorde town was busy as usual, especially when it came to new trainers. Dakota was eyeing the new trainers who were greeting each other nearby. Then something else caught her eye, a moody-looking teenage boy. She watched as he walked into someone else's house (she had stifled a laugh then) and then ended up gaining a Pokéball from an old man. Dakota found this slightly funny and yet also odd. Walking over to the guy, she asked, "Did you seriously just walk into a stranger's house and get a Pokémon? If that's not dumb luck I don't know what is!"

(Interactions: @Saturn01 )

CiCi
CiCi marched at such a pace that one would wonder why she was in such a hurry. She honestly didn't look like much of a pokemon, in her fluffy dress- with a plant between her arms when it should be in a pot. Cecilia she knew she was behind the other beginners, who received their starters from the lab. As she walked, most the pokemon avoided her, and she avoided them just the same. She didn't want her Oddish to get hurt, not before they even started their journey. After a log trip; she came, panting, to Aquacorde. A smile spread across the girl's lips as she skipped towards a group of trainers. "Cecelia Fox! I want to battle!" she interrupted them, and it may have seemed rude if it weren't for the look of pure excitement on her face.

Nolan

Nolan didn't bother to check what was inside the ball, he shoved it into one of the many pockets that spotted his shorts. At looking up again, he came face to face with a female trainer. He groaned as she began speaking, but her words left him with a speechless grimace. What happened to the friendly community of kids that trainer's were supposed to be? He eventually just rolled his eyes and turned away form her, was it really that weird? Refusing to let her words get to him, he simply turned back with a shrug, "It wasn't dumb luck. It was my dashing charm-" he raised his brows sarcastically. "Anyways, you're the one who stalking other trainers, don't you have like battles to engage in or something?" he huffed.

Name:Jacob Nought (Jake)
Appearance:Fair skin, tousled brown hair, hazel eyes, red leather jacket(unzipped), plain grey shirt, really dark(almost black) blue jeans, grey shoes with red laces.
Other:(cookies)
----------------
Name:Jade Nought
Appearance:Her brother's twin, she has the same face and eyes. She has long brown hair in a large ponytail, a pink leather jacket(unzipped), plain white shirt, light blue jean shorts, pink shoes with red laces.
Other:She's Jake's brother. (cookies)
--------------------------------------
Jake and Jade walked into Aquacorde town together. It seemed that Jake had a sword sheithed behind his back. Wait, is having a sword even legal in public!? The two saw the group of trainers and went to them. Jake saw the young girl request a battle. "I'll fight!" He said, and Jade smirked. "Hey! She looks our age... Maybe you could get a girlfriend finally." She whispered in Jake's ear. "Shut up." He said, glaring at her.

Dakota was taken aback at the response. "Woa, good looks with the attitude? You need to cool down there ya fire-type!" Walking a little closer, she said, "And I'm not a stalker, you're just paranoid. Do you even like Pokémon? Aren't you gonna find out what that Pokémon is?" Pausing for a second, she took a deep breath. "Ok, look, I think we got off the wrong foot here. Let's start again. Hello pal, I'm Dakota! And you are?"

Ren started walking through Luminose City, with his loyal partner, he was heading back from route 13 after capturing a Gibble, he was on is way towards Santalune City. In order to challenge the bug type gym leader.

Nolan
Nolan let out a huff at the girl's words of his paranoia. He crossed his arms across his chest in a way to get the point across that he wasn't interested in what she had to say. She asked about his relationship with pokemon, which was... questionable. but it wasn't her business so he didn't respond- her last question did cause him to falter. He moved his hand slowly towards his pocket before the female spoke again- "I'm not your pal," Nolan paused and hesitated in an effort to think of something clever to say instead of his name; but he ended up shrugging, "Nolan." he gruffly spat. He then turned from Dakota, and held out his ball. He could only imagine a large dragon or powerful bear shooting out with a tremendous roar. But what came out caused his jaw to drop, "What the hell is that!" he growled and took a step back from his pokemon. "When did the garbage sprout fangs?I s this what happens when you forget to take out the trash?" he panted as his eyes darted back and forth across the Trubbish.

Last edited:
She frowned at his words, but slightly satisfied she got a name out of him. When he got out his Pokémon, Dakota got a little agitated at his words. "Hey, that 'garbage' is a Trubbish and I think he, or she, looks cute! Eh...kind of." Looking at the Trubbish, she was tempted to say otherwise. She thought of introducing her own Pokémon but decided that it would be rubbing it in Nolan's face.