• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Kalos Journey Discusison

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@SoulDemon @Super Nova @Saturn01 @Kibago @Ryan Crentei @Vapor @agusgrandoli @PKMN_Trainer_Mouse @Trihexa @Phinqq @fasttypingyay
wow this actually got a bit popular lol okay. Now if anyone new wants to join you have to ask on this.

RP Link:https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-kalos-journey-rp.18935/

Rules:
1. Cursing and romance must be PG-13.
2. No Mary Sues/ God-modding (basically don't be too OP)
3. At least 3 sentences. I understand if you are talking to someone and have to use less, but seriously.
4. Say "cookies" somewhere in bio to show me you read the rules
5. All Pokécharms rules (I don't know why I have to say this)

-------

Bios:
Name:
Personality: (optional)
Appearance:
Backstory: (optional)
Other:

--------
My Bio:
Name: Adam Stanley
Appearance: Black hoodie and jeans; gray bandanna on mouth; red eyes; brown hair

JUST TO PUT IT HERE)

Name:
Cecelia Fox (Cici)
Appearance: Short, curly hair is set just below her ears- it bounces around her chin and frames her slender face. Cice's hair is a brilliantly bright red coloring, and the same colored freckles dot her cheeks. She has green eyes that fade to gold as the pigment rolls towards the outer circle. She is not a very large girl, skinny and quite short, and she typically wears a dress or accessory that she believes will make her look cuter.
Other: (cookies)

Name: Nolan Brindo
Appearance: Nolan's skin is well tanned, contrasting to his light brown hair and bright blue eyes. He holds a rather muscled body even though his work-out is just getting up in the morning. His hair is quite messy, cut in a fade that would be stylish if he bothered to brush it ever. Nolan wears a t-shirt with cargo shorts only, he won't wear a jacket, but he will complain if it's cold.
Other: He actually doesn't want to become a pokemon trainer, and only has done it so his parents would stop nagging him about being lazy (cookies)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay, if anyone wants to get a pokemon not from Adam that's fine, but like there's still froakie (?, not too sure since adam is currently the only one that has one and its in the capsule thing) and fennekin (since nova has yet to get either starter)

I swear I posted on that thread because I've been getting notifications from it? If not, is it OK if I make a form? (Also, do we have to rp starter trainers?)

I'm so lost- The porfessor gave Adam the pokeballs? And Adam was instructed to give them away? I think I'm gonna edit my last post, since there's only 3 pokeballs, and already 3 trainers... I can just have Nolan get his own pokemon :D, I feel like it will be easier that way

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
yes he was. there's still fennekin left, though like you can start with a pokemon of your own.
I swear I posted on that thread because I've been getting notifications from it? If not, is it OK if I make a form? (Also, do we have to rp starter trainers?)
idk why you get notifications, though i feel you did post.... hmmm. anyways you can make a form and no to your last question

I just has Nolan get his pokemon... he got it form a random guy :l, he's in the same city as everyone though, and CiCi is going there now

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
should I be like:
Hey the professor also gave me these Zigzagoons, go get a cool Pokémon like Wally did.

Ohhh maybe I did post but I deleted it for some reason O_o))
1521325780385.png

Name: Dakota
Personality: (optional)
Appearance: ^^(image drawn by moi plz don't steal .-.)
Backstory: Started her Pokémon journey at the age of 13. Her starter was a Fennekin called 'Conroy' who is now a Delphox :3
Other: I love cookies and milk aaaah

So I've read through the rp so far, and to be sure of myself, there are trainers getting their starters while some have come to Kalos and stuff? In a nutshell anyways :0

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
kay accepted, also
You could give the rest of the trainers a pokeball each and be like, you snooze you loose
XD but yeah Ima just be like:
here get this pokemon, if you want another catch one. too bad, but there's no more. ya snooze ya looze

kay accepted, also

XD but yeah Ima just be like:
here get this pokemon, if you want another catch one. too bad, but there's no more. ya snooze ya looze

Personally my O.c. doesn't like rivals (The, if you have Froakie your rival has a Chespin, thing.), but yet she kinda likes competition??? I don't think she'll have a fair rival because she has un-ordinary pokemon, Lucario and Riolu. But since this RP isn't truly 'themed' around having battles I think I'm good? As far as I know.

Name: James De Leon
Appearance: Navy Blue polo shirt with white ripped jeans and navy blue loafers and a brown leather jacket with aviator glasses hooked on the collar
Other: Is a highly exper- ooo is that a cookie

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Since people need to see my bio
Y O T E
Name: Andre Johnson
Appearance: white sweater with green stripes, bright green eyes, brown hair with a single silver streak, jogging pants
Other: Andre hates cookies.