• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open "The Hunt" -Animal Survival Rp

Warning: This RP has blood and violence. You have been warned.
Also, if your character dies, please plan a new charater unless you are leaving.

This is an rp when you play as any animal that's known as "prey". (Deer, mice, birds, rabbits, ect.).
Food is running out for both human and animal. Now humans hunt whatever animal they could find. Same with predators. You are now hunted.
Rules:
1 rp forum rules is technically our rules. So read it. The general rules must be followed.
2. No trolling

DO NOT RP HERE. THIS IS SIGNUP AND OOC ONLY. THE RP THREAD IS NOT POSTED YET, BUT WILL BE SOON AS A PRIVATE RP
You can be either: predator or prey. Humans are NPCS, NOT playable characters.

Species:
Name:
(Optional) Bio:
Personality:

My sign up:
Name: Grey
Species: Fox
Personality: He is hostile. Grey tends to adventure all day everyday. He mostly does it to find prey. If he finds enemies, he attacks.

Thanks if you joined :p

I guess I will too then :)

Species: Rabbit
Name: Grant
(Optional) Bio: Recently separated from family, fighting for survival.
Personality: Energetic, tense, untrusting, unstable, curious.

Last edited:
Species: raccoon
Name: Valentine
(Optional) Bio: a lover boy from the city, he tries to show off to the ladies despite his less then impressive backstory
Personality: a seemingly suave and humorous young man, he pretty much just knows how to have a good time in these harsh days.